What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

NeDank

A quick update to the Auto Ducksfoot. I love this plant! She will be getting Durban pollen if I have anything to say about it

Lite defoliation to get the branches into the light.

picture.php

picture.php

NeDank

Day 18

Some of the plants are getting a little yellow so I upped the feeding to 2 tsp per gallon of water. Other than that everything is going fine.

Overview

picture.php

Critical Kush auto
picture.php

picture.php

Durban getting yellow
picture.php

Duck my fav
picture.php

3snowboards

They look stressed
At this point
You could have all five pots close together under one light
You need a fan blowing on them from 2 directions so maybe an oscillating one

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't hesitate on cal/mag dude those are so important for photosynthesis .

A lack of them is driving to lack of N , and then a lot of secondary lacks .

That's why I don't recommand to grow them more than 15 days under 24/0 light cycle .
You have to be cal/mag expert after that 15 days period . And then an expert in feeding plants . Always running after cal/mag levels .

Cheers
:bump:

NeDank

Don't hesitate on cal/mag dude those are so important for photosynthesis .

A lack of them is driving to lack of N , and then a lot of secondary lacks .

That's why I don't recommand to grow them more than 15 days under 24/0 light cycle .
You have to be cal/mag expert after that 15 days period . And then an expert in feeding plants . Always running after cal/mag levels .

Cheers
:bump:

Thanks for advise dude:thank you: I have added about 1/2 table spoon epsomsalt to the feeding today. They were deff in need of cal/mag. If that doesn't work I'll break out the biobiz cal/mag.

NeDank

Found the first male Durban auto today. I thought wow this one plant is stretching/getting big. Looked a little closer and it had ballz. He is going to be too early to pollinate the babies since they flower around day 30-40. Today is only day 23. Now I'm worried I wont get a male so keeping this one just in case.

NeDank

Day 23

Running into a bit of a cal/mag issue but am sorting it out. Other than that everything seems to be going well. Critical Kush is the biggest so far. All plants are about 1' high now starting to kick into gear.

On to the pics

Overview
picture.php

Durban
picture.php

Left side of the tent
picture.php

Right side
picture.php

bibi40

Great work mate :)

i' m afraid about the critical kush seeing your ...
i got 10 in 4x4 , will be jungle ...

well done anyway :yay:

NeDank

Found another Durban Poison Auto male today. Both are quite early compared to my last Durban auto grow.

Now we must hope the 3rd is a female.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Day 23

Running into a bit of a cal/mag issue but am sorting it out. Other than that everything seems to be going well. Critical Kush is the biggest so far. All plants are about 1' high now starting to kick into gear.

On to the pics

Overview
View Image

Durban
View Image

Left side of the tent
View Image

Right side
View Image

Ur garden is looking great. Heres to us getting a great yield.

On a side note I miss my 15 year old orange cat ? that was one of many in my hood that got taken by coyotes that was pushed out of their forest neighborhood and into my neighborhood because of new buildings being built in their home.

NeDank

Day 28

Giving a update for Skunkist. All plants appear to be doing well although I may need to add more fertilizer. Currently feeding 2 tsp / gal of water MaxiGro and a bit of epsome salts.

Overview
picture.php

Durban from above
picture.php

Critical Kush
picture.php

Killer Mandarine smallest of the bunch

picture.php

Auto Duck and Variegated Killer Cookie
picture.php

NeDank

Here's Critical Kush before and after trimming off the lower bits. Shes just starting to kick into flower

picture.php

picture.php

This is my first time lollipoping it wasn't so hard

NeDank

Critical Kush is starting to put on some pistals. So far she is the earliest and most fast grower.

NeDank

Day 34

Just a quick update to show you some plants

Overview
picture.php

Critical Kush top shots
picture.php

picture.php

Just measured the Critical Kush and she is bang on 3' tall

Last edited:

gRazzy

Tell me you wont bake the cat after harvest. :)

The ladies look so pretty so far, those lights works like a charm. Keep it up.

NeDank

Tell me you wont bake the cat after harvest. :)

The ladies look so pretty so far, those lights works like a charm. Keep it up.

Of course not. He likes getting high though just blow some smoke in his face.

As for the lights I really like them. It's an investment, the same size tent with hid would be closer to 600w. With these I currently have 250w of 50w autocobs.

NeDank

Collected a bit of pollen from the Durban autos today. It was fun painting it on the Auto Ducksfoot. Might hit up the Critical Kush too. Not sure yet.

NeDank

The Durban female is finally showing a hair here and there. Not enough to pollinate but still happy to have a female.

I pollinated Auto Duck and Critical Kush Auto yesterday and today and will continue to do so for about a weekish. Once they show it's working I'll kill the males. Each pollinated branch has been marked with a bread twist tie.

NeDank

Thought I'd show some love to this threads name sake Killer Mandarine

From above
picture.php

Side view
picture.php

picture.php

As you can see she is growing really dense and isn't so tall.