What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vaults Big 420 Competition is live now - Win Free Cannabis Seeds

scs

I've had great success with sweet seeds. Sign me up please! Please sign me up for the regular seeds as well. Thank you! The vault rocks!

Xhashish

Veteran
Throwing a ticket in the seed lottery, favorite breeders must be Seedsman & Femaleseeds :good:
Fingers crossed :smoke:

Rainab

Fast Buds is my favorite breeder! I would like to be entered into the regular seeds drawing! You guys rock! I love The Vault Seedbank & Fast Buds! Thanks guys!

Jetfixer100

So many great breeders to choose from. My favorite is Barney’s Farm. Thanks for the seed giveaway. Please enter me for the regular seeds too. Thanks!

H

hunter77

put me in hat to many gud breeders to chose I happy if win any :thank you:george:)

Catpotwoman

I'm going with FastBuds but I have to say I'm growing the Barney's Glue Gelato now and it looks great. Count me in for the regs third prize, too.

Thanks for this great contest, Vault. You all set the bar for great deals.

Heavy1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barney's farm looks good, I'm interested in that regular seeds drawing too! Thanks!
[/FONT]

George_TheVault

Big thanks to all that entered and helped make this The Vault Cannabis Seed Store's biggest and best ever giveaway and of course a massive thank you goes out to all of the breeders involved.

The winners on here are:

1st Prize -@bibi40
2nd Prize -@Medfinder
3rd Prize -@Grandma 1755

Please send me a PM on this platform with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prizes.

The Vault will be back soon with more promos and competitions, make sure to keep an eye on this page for all of our latest deals - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/discount-cannabis-seeds

We are back up and running too with a full stock inventory so head on over to The Vault to place your order now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

Latest posts

Latest posts