What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

Continued

Wild Thailand Ryder Day 23

picture.php

Fighting Gorillaz Day 23
picture.php

Sour Cheese Auto Day 10
picture.php

NeDank

Plants are starting to stink good.

On to the pics

Sour Cheese auto

picture.php

The three younger autos
picture.php

Gorilla
picture.php

Mazarilla growing so tall I can't raise the light much more
picture.php

Mazarilla top
picture.php

NeDank

I've decided I need to defoliate all of the plants and Mazarilla needs lolipoping. Just started the process today a few minutes ago. It will take a while. I'll defoliate then rest my back and defoliate again until it is finished. Unfortunate really because defoliating will lower yield as some side by side experiments have shown. But it needs to be done to get light to the smaller plants. Maybe even some supercropping to.

NeDank

My tent is getting too crowded so I decided to upgrade to a 3'x5'x7' tent. Not sure if I need to buy more autocob lights for the added footprint. Ideally I'd like to add one or two more lights but they are quite expensive so this grow will finish with just the 4. I'll update again after the new tent arrives. Hope all is good with your grows.

NeDank

Had to do some supercropping to mazarilla today. She just ran out of room to grow taller. Still waiting on my new tent.

NeDank

The far right pot with 2 SCA in it got shaded out pretty bad so I pulled the plants. The one with one SCA in it (middle one) is male and is starting to show balls. The far left pot with 2 SCA in it are both female yay! I'm hoping Wild Thailand Ryder will start flowering soon so she can be pollinated if not I'll pollinate Gorilla auto.

NeDank

Update time! The plants are loving the fertilizer except I see a bit of nute burn on Gorilla auto. Mazarilla is doing wonderful. As are all the plants.

on to the pics

Mazarilla day 73

picture.php

Gorilla auto freebie day 67
picture.php

Fighting Gorillaz

picture.php

guys i'm not sure whats what right now sorry

Overview
picture.php

NeDank

Had a look at Wild Thailand Ryder and she is starting to flower. I can clearly see pistols on the top nodes. Yay I'm so excited for the planned pregnancy of her.