What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hyb's Subterfuge#1

Sava

Hi everyone. Decided to start a thread about Hyb's hybrid Subterfuge#1.
Here's a part of breeder's decription
'Subterfuge#1 is the world's first and only Australian Bastard Cannabis Improved Seed Variety. Through a 20 year journey in the hands of plant breeder hyb, 'Subt1' has finally emerged from the shadows and is being released for public use....

Received a pack of it a few days ago from HumboldtCSI (thank you so much guys and gals for making it possible even here in my deep russian boondocks :) There was a good surprise when i've opened it....hehe
Sterilized three Subt#1 seeds and then soaked them between two wet sponges.
Also thinking about planting some pure ABC seeds..but not sure yet :)

teide

Veteran
Nice freebie gift also. Hope the ABC have improved over the last twenty years, as stated.
I hope to get those seeds myself some time in the future, thinking about hyb's auto bastard as well.

teide

Veteran
now, this is interesting.
180 bucks is expensive, but they are real novelty seeds and have 20 years of breeding behind them.
start a grow log, Sava!
I think yours might be the very first auto bastard documentation on icmag...

Sava

Ok Teide, no reason to start separate thread about it, so i'll post it here too. To be honest i dont like to post realtime photos, so there will be some delay.
At this moment Subt1 babies are on vacation taking sun bath.
AutoBastard..two seeds are in germination media.
Also have planted two seeds from that freebie pack.

Sava

AutoBastards
picture.php
picture.php

Subterfuge
picture.php

ABC site 4
picture.php

ABC from Australian friend
picture.php

teide

Veteran
Cool.
Subt1 and site 4 look very similar at this stage, interesting to see the differences as the grow continues. 20 years of selective breeding separate them, there better be a noticeable difference.
Nice update, looking forward to this.

G

Good seedling comparison, curious to see them in a couple months. Wonder how the other source of ABC turns out! I've noticed a fair amount of variation within the site 4 so far.

G

Got a pack of auto bastards. I'll share my experiences when I grow a few out. Keen to see how they go!

teide

Veteran
Yours will be the first auto bastard documentation on this forum, it seems.
From what I've seen elsewhere it should yield well. Very excited to see your results!

Would love to hear how these are going for you guys. Also have one going outside (very late) as my tent is occupied right now. Plan to grow a few indoors next grow around Nov/Dec, after this indoor Nanda Devi project.

picture.php

G

Looking good!

I've got the first auto bastard in. So far looks promising. Gets me keen to run the rest of the pack later in the year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200719-202158~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200719-202158~2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 34