Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Breeding with Autoflowers > Kali mist or c99 auto

Thread Title Search
Kali mist or c99 auto Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2019, 11:17 AM #11
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond repute
in the next flowering round i will use some regular autoflower pollen on them to see what happens also coincidence or not, i have 3 moms of c99 x blueberry fv under testing and shocktreatments

alles masafaka fick dich
WHIPEDMEAT is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2019, 12:58 AM #12
teide

teide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really nice
Cool!
I want to see how that turns out ��
teide is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2020, 10:40 PM #13
Mr Jay

Mr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of lightMr Jay is a glorious beacon of light
I've grown out highrise F99 auto several times and can attest to the fact it is a treat! Very quick to finish flower, minimally fussy, and very potent. It's a great smoke for sure.
Mr Jay is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2020, 12:42 AM #14
teide

teide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really niceteide is just really nice
Great to hear, mr. Jay!
My order of Fire99 seeds is in the mail, looking forward to starting those!

Old 04-30-2020, 05:56 AM #15
DIRT DIGGLER

DIRT DIGGLER will become famous soon enoughDIRT DIGGLER will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by teide View Post
Thanks for quick replies!
15 years until first post. Funny you noticed, The_Skunkist! Been doing quite a bit of reading before I started asking.The questions have been building up!
Good suggestion on the Calamity Jane, that seems so have slipped my attention searching for autos that might suit well with photo c99. If I understand correctly, it might have c99 in it, and it also may not? I wonder how it compares to Cinderella Jack, with also has magnum in it. You are right, they seem very similar, I might have to try it and make a comparison.

As for the Kali mist, I am very sceptical. I have seen the names you mentioned for the kali autos, but only descriptions from the vendors. The vendors are also totally unfamiliar to me, never seen them mentioned on any respectable forum. I haven't found any grow reports or smoke reports. I feel I don't know what I'll be getting. They might be great, and save me a lot of work, but I would like to know what the lineage is, not just kali x undisclosed ruderalis. Funny you mention that ruderalis doesn't mean pure ruderalis, but actually an already established auto strain. Seems logical. Brings up the potency, but it adds more genetics, which is fine if one doesn't need to know all the details of the background, I guess.

A male Magnum crossed to a c99 mother, then selecting f3s and bx a few times to the same c99 mum would be my preferred approach. Seems hard to find male Magnums, though. Deimos as well seems to be only available as feminized.

A male c99 crossed to Magnum/Calamity Jane or cinderella jack, and then backcrossing selected male auto offsprings of these to a preferred c99 mum could also be an approach, more time consuming, though.

Selfing the female autos would be the least attractive way for me to try to breed in auto genes to c99.

I will search for male Magnums and Deimos, thanks for the tips. And I would like to try the Calamity Jane as well now that it has my attention, results seem good on growdiaries.

Kali Mist auto is a longer future project for me. Still have many questions about the strain and its varieties, origins versions etc.
I am not even sure what the hell Kali Mist is, same with Western winds. But that is material for future posts. Guess I will never find out if there is or isn't haze in it, or if there is any cambodian in it at all. Nor if the modern version is the same as the original, if Tony Sag's WW is less indica then Simon's KM and so on. My reason for wanting to breed it into a Northern auto variety is that Western winds was the closest I found to the first weed I tried, which was unknown sativa I tried while in Cambodia.
I have made c99a x magnum and fire99a x magnum crosses..I'd post pics but cant figure it out.

personally kalimist is some of the best weed I've smoked in 31 years of smoking.
Ive also thought about a auto kali from serious or bubbleberry from sagarmtha..
thats some tasty happy shit too.

Old 04-30-2020, 08:07 AM #16
JimMuscles

JimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura about
I just germinated 2 bulk seed bank kalis mistery. So i can give you information once they're done. Remind me if you want.
JimMuscles is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2020, 12:15 PM #17
teide

Great!

Old 04-30-2020, 05:54 PM #18
JimMuscles

JimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura about
I forgot to mention its kalis mistery AUTO
JimMuscles is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2020, 04:41 PM #19
teide

I have those too, looking forward to growing them. Please give updates on your grow!

Old 05-01-2020, 04:45 PM #20
teide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRT DIGGLER View Post
I have made c99a x magnum and fire99a x magnum crosses..I'd post pics but cant figure it out.

personally kalimist is some of the best weed I've smoked in 31 years of smoking.
Ive also thought about a auto kali from serious or bubbleberry from sagarmtha..
thats some tasty happy shit too.
Those sound very good. Grow reports and smoke reports are welcome.
I would love to add photos as well, but a bit paranoid about it. I guess uploading photos to your album here wipes the data, but I haven't figured out the details yet.
teide is offline Quote