Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2018, 09:03 PM #101
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
OG NoMan, thanks for stopping by. I will update here before some of my other threads. Just not enough free time in my days.
Things are changing quickly in the greenhouse. Flowering will start hard over the next two weeks. I'm doing a seed run so much energy will get diverted along the way. There should still be some nice fat buds to share in pictures here.
Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:21 PM #102
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant future
Haha I hear you on no time, always something to do good luck!

Mass outdoor 2020
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372077

We are the no men in no mans land!

"Death don`t hurt very long"
OG_NoMan is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2018, 07:30 PM #103
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Beautiful strong sunshine today. The girls are thriving and getting bushy. I bumped up their feeding schedule this past week. I started adding 10ml of Alaska Morebloom to every other feeding. Mixed in a 2 gallon water jug. I'm also mixing 200ml of Neptunes fish and seaweed. 50ml of Leonardite Source plus per every 2 gallons of water.
I will post pictures of the girls this weekend.
Peace

Old 07-05-2018, 07:35 PM #104
HerbBert

HerbBert has a spectacular aura aboutHerbBert has a spectacular aura aboutHerbBert has a spectacular aura aboutHerbBert has a spectacular aura about
Wow farmerlion your plants have grown so fast brilliant

Your Alcohol cherry bud recipe sounds like something that might really help my mother ill make a note of it.
HerbBert is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 07:43 PM #105
farmerlion

HerbBert, good to see you again my friend.

I have a question I'd like to hear people's opinions.

With my Lebanese males, if you were only going to choose 2 or 3 of my females for a cross. Which ones would you choose?

I'm thinking ( Peyote Purple, Blueberry and Panama Deep Chunk or Early Bubba Hash).

Please chime in with your 2 cents.
Peace

Old 07-06-2018, 11:10 PM #106
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
Blueberry is an absolute given. Especially if the mom's are noteworthy.

Of the remaining 3, the two that stand out to me are the Peyote Purple and the Early Bubba Hash.

And if it were between those two, I'd pick the Peyote Purple.

But... (What's the saying? Anything before the word but you should disregard)

I have not grown any of the 4. I chose them on a quick search of the googles and my personal preference for anything blueberry.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 09:49 AM #107
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
HerbBert, good to see you again my friend.

I have a question I'd like to hear people's opinions.

With my Lebanese males, if you were only going to choose 2 or 3 of my females for a cross. Which ones would you choose?

I'm thinking ( Peyote Purple, Blueberry and Panama Deep Chunk or Early Bubba Hash).

Please chime in with your 2 cents.
Peace
Any one of those choices would be a winner in my opinion. I guess I would go with the Peyote Purple and Panama Deep Chunk.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 09:57 AM #108
farmerlion

Thanks guys for your input on this. I ended up culling both male plants. I would like to do some of the crosses, but the bag was to heavy to move. I will have plenty of good bud for friends and patients without seed. Maybe next season I will run a couple in smaller bags so they can be moved easier. Peace

Old 07-08-2018, 08:07 PM #109
farmerlion

July 8th Updates

Hello all, Here is a blast of pictures from the greenhouse today. The sun is shining brightly and the girls are loving it.

Some pictures in the door.

Erdpurt #2

Erdpurt #1
They don't get the best light until about 11 am. Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:12 PM #110
farmerlion

July 8th Updates

These are my Lebanese females.

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4 plants. They are gaining weight quickly now that the rains have slowed up some.

Bubba Kush x PCK left and the Purple Malawi/PCK#47 x Purple Nepjam right.
Peace

2 members found this post helpful.