What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
AT LAST, YOU CAN ENJOY THE BEST THAI SATIVA TRAITS, WITH A MODERATE FLOWERING TIME AND AN ABUNDANT HARVEST !!

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/thaichifem.html

Thai Chi is a new sativa/indica hybrid with a perfect asian genetic balance. It's a direct cross between a new pure Thai sativa from the northwestern province of Chiang Mai, and our 4th generation Kali China elite.

At last, you can enjoy with this hybrid of the best qualities of the legendary Thai sativas (extreme vigor, strong branching, prime quality euphoric psychoactivity, high resistance against fungus), in a moderate flowering time, and even in latitudes far from the equator where flowering can take place with cold and rains.

Kali China is the perfect strain for this asian marriage. The introduction of Kali China genetics into the hybrid has favoured the adaptation of the wild Thai genetics to indoor growing, drastically shortening the flowering to 10-11 weeks, increasing the flower density and resin production, contributing with its more refined terpene profile, and rounding out the effect with its qualities and its best asian sativa traits.

The influence of Kali China's beauty is also evident, being able to find in this hybrid a beautiful expression of 'Red Thai'. Very aesthetically pleasing plants in flowering, which in many cases show beautiful reddish colours throughout the plant, ripening with low temperatures with an almost black look.

Authentic F1 hybrid with extreme tropical sativa vigor. When Thai Chi is grown indoors in small spaces the yield is moderate, but outdoors, with more space and longer growing stages it has the potential to produce huge crops.

The Thai phenos have an aroma of natural incense and cured wood that will delight the 'old school' sativa lovers. The expressions with stronger Kali China influence have a more complex fruity terpene profile.

Its effect has excellent mood enhancing sativa qualities: clean, cerebral, active, sociable and positive, without producing paranoia or nervousness.

Limited edition available in feminized format, while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 70 % sativa / 30 % indica
THC: 16 %
CBD: Below 0.1 %
CBG: 0.7 %
Flowering indoors: 10-11 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: High
Resistance against botrytis: High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China elite (F4).

Structure: It grows robust, compact and with broad indica leaves in its first weeks of life, to later develop a tall and large extremely vigorous sativa structure, with a strong, capricious and irregular branching, as occurs with some thai sativas.

Bouquet: The Thai phenos have an aroma of natural incense and cured wood that will delight the 'old school' sativa lovers. The Kali China expressions have a more complex fruity terpene profile, with many different nuances. Sour grapes and astringent bitter lemon i

High: Excellent mood enhancing sativa qualities: clean, cerebral, active, sociable and positive, without producing paranoia or edginess. Visual distortions and pleasant physical tingling sensations.

Growing Tips: It can easily be grown indoors, although we recommend strong light intensity to achieve the best results and the use of small pots if the indoor space is limited.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º, both in warm weathers and in climates where the flowering can take place with cold and rains.

Outdoors and with a longer growing stage is when this hybrid develops its extreme vigor and huge yields.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Some of the outdoor pics were taken in 2017 outdoor harvest at the farm that is collaborating with us. Thank also to the The English Cut for testing successfully this new limited edition in his rainy and cold weather ;)

Attachments

• Thai Chi front.jpg
    Thai Chi front.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 447
  • Thai Chi.jpg
    Thai Chi.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 362
  • Thai Chi2.jpg
    Thai Chi2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 363
  • Thai Chi3.jpg
    Thai Chi3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 418
  • Thai Chi harvested bud.jpg
    Thai Chi harvested bud.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:

ULMW

Way to go English Cut!!
After what you did with violeta I am delighted to see you try Thai Chi
Really nice black leaves on mine and really decent Thai bud formations.
A fellow farm friend of mine is currently trying her in hydro.Says she gets quite the tree trunk of a stalk developed and a huge plant.
Lovely!
Here is a link to my grow journal album photos.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=72677
Happy growing!!!

Last edited:

Phrenos

Hi Dubi!!! I already have 2 thai chi germinating, they arrived yesterday at home :)
Any advice? I grow vegetative and then take cuttings to flower...

SAludos!

b8man

Veteran
Oooh - nice pics ULMW. I'm tempted to run these with some fem'd Congo indoors this year. How hungry were they for nutrients and how much stretch?

I used to be a huge fan of the wake and bake thai high that picked you up and got you moving. How does the Thai Chi compare?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks ULMW!

Please, let us know how Thai Chi works at your friend's setup ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi!!! I already have 2 thai chi germinating, they arrived yesterday at home :)
Any advice? I grow vegetative and then take cuttings to flower...

SAludos!

Hola Phrenos,

Thanks for supporting our work friend! :)

Are you planning to grow her indoors or outdoor ? Any limitation ?
Please, let me know and i will be able to reply more accurately.

Un abrazo, a ver si nos vemos en la feria este año también ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi b8man,

Thanks for your interest in this new limited edition.

Thai Chi needs moderate levels of nutrients. It has that tropical sativa influence that makes her grow very vigorously almost without nutrients, especially when she is planted outdoors directly in the ground with good soil and in a sunny place.

The more thai phenos can stretch a lot in early flowering, last season she overgrown the greenhouse :D and the other strains growing beside her.
The thai phenos can easily be recognized since seedling stage.

Thai Chi is my favourite new Kali China hybrid, i'm enjoying a lot with the cured Thai Chi flowers from last season ... lovely incense aromas and top notch uplifting sativa qualities.

We have produced little stock of this limited edition and it's moving fast.
I would recommend to those interested to get a pack before it's sold out because the stock is not going to last the whole year and most probably it won't be re stocked in a few years.

Attachments

• 13 th july 084 red.jpg
    13 th july 084 red.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 216

kickarse

Ordered some of these, and a few other strains, Thai x, or x Thai
Zam, GT, GT 3, and this one
on the search for a good Thai male, to x with me GT Thai leaning pheno and me Zam Thai pheno, and hopfully me new GT Thai pheno
got to love them Thai's :tiphat:

Phrenos

Hola Phrenos,

Thanks for supporting our work friend! :)

Are you planning to grow her indoors or outdoor ? Any limitation ?
Please, let me know and i will be able to reply more accurately.

Un abrazo, a ver si nos vemos en la feria este año también ;)

Hello dubi.
First I'm going to put them on the indoor, I've taken cuttings of the two seeds that I put to see if they can end wit.h my W on led.
I would like to be able to grow it out this year, that depends on the desire of my mother to give me a little space in her house XDDD
In the end I could not get close to Spannabis :( i will take pictures of thai chi soon.

Un abrazo!!

Hi everyone. This is my first post in a while, my life has been a bit hectic over the last year or so. Nice to finally have something to show again.

This is my Thai Chi fem at 34 days 11/13 -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like how messy and uneven these flowers look. Smell is similar to one of the GT phenos I grew, lemon funk stink but with a more woody aspect. Lovely.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ordered some of these, and a few other strains, Thai x, or x Thai
Zam, GT, GT 3, and this one
on the search for a good Thai male, to x with me GT Thai leaning pheno and me Zam Thai pheno, and hopfully me new GT Thai pheno
got to love them Thai's :tiphat:

Thanks kickarse :thank you:

Wish you enjoy with the thai genetics!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello dubi.
First I'm going to put them on the indoor, I've taken cuttings of the two seeds that I put to see if they can end wit.h my W on led.
I would like to be able to grow it out this year, that depends on the desire of my mother to give me a little space in her house XDDD
In the end I could not get close to Spannabis :( i will take pictures of thai chi soon.

Un abrazo!!

Hi friend,

A pity you couldn't come to Spannabis this year, we had the chance to enjoy some excellent Thai Chi buds during the fair .... Wish you the best with Thai Chi this outdoor season :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone. This is my first post in a while, my life has been a bit hectic over the last year or so. Nice to finally have something to show again.

This is my Thai Chi fem at 34 days 11/13 -

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I like how messy and uneven these flowers look. Smell is similar to one of the GT phenos I grew, lemon funk stink but with a more woody aspect. Lovely.

Welcome back PandyFackler,

Very happy to see you are growing Thai Chi this round, hope she can provide good balance to your hectic year :) Please, keep us updated whenever you have the chance.

Welcome back PandyFackler,

Very happy to see you are growing Thai Chi this round, hope she can provide good balance to your hectic year :) Please, keep us updated whenever you have the chance.

It’s good to be back! I’m very excited for the harvest. Thanks for the awesome genetics, they’ve never let me down.

Neiko

Nice looking plant PandyFackler. I'm getting ready to drop some seeds of Thai Chi and I am wondering about the stretch. How long did you veg her?

Nice looking plant PandyFackler. I'm getting ready to drop some seeds of Thai Chi and I am wondering about the stretch. How long did you veg her?

Thanks Neiko!

She’s about 4 feet tall without the pot and I’d say she pretty much doubled in size. I veg’d her for about two months from seed but I supercropped and tied her down quite a bit during that time, and I limited the roots by only uppotting after the stretch was over. If I hadn’t done some or all of those things she would have outgrown the tent for sure.

I gave a seed of Thai chi to a friend of mine about 8 months ago and it totally outgrew his room, he only ever grows the standard popular Indy dom hybrids so it took him by surprise. His looked very Thai by the time he gave up on it.

This is my first horizontally hung grow with limited space for many years. In my prior setup I had 1000w hung vertically with all the headroom I needed. I really miss my old setup.

FWIW the Panama haze stretched about 50% more than she did. So although the Thai chi is quite stretchy, it could be a lot worse.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Is this a finicky feeder or is it an easy plant to manage for newer growers?

Latest posts

Latest posts