What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have some new genes to work with.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pinkie and the brains

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to tie down some of the pink plants. I let the tap root bottom out and some of the plants still want to grow over a foot. Looking good though. Should get a few extra oz from them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't realize these plants would grow so tall. When I grow my strains, I might have one or two plants that get a little over 2'. I'm going to buy three 24" fluoro tube light fixtures and install them on the sides of the tent. This will help no matter what size the plants are. Probably should have done it sooner.

picture.php

I took a look at the pot labels today in the mother box. These three micros are all Tyrone Special. I wouldn't recommend spending your money on this strain. Normally, if one out of the group ends up being small, it can be a fluke but not all three, imo. Before I totally make my mind up on the Tyrone, I will grow the remaining 5 seeds I have left of them. I have little faith the others will grow big though. The other mitchconnor strains are growing nicely.

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of them are chopped. Didn't post pictures because I am back to work and didn't have time to fuck around with all that. Best of the bunch is Mitch's toof decay. It is on par with any photo period strain I've grown. The rest were all mediocre. My spyder mix was better than all of them except the toof decay. Not wasting anymore money on any stuff except to try more strains from Mephisto.

agito

Good job will be keeping an eye on this I also had a bud stick from ss but had but the auto cc was ok . Had a lot of variation but what I will say is they nailed the resin but agree not my go to.

Hope to try more mitchs stuff soon but I'm going to play with some old school lrs and some my fav Dutch passion strains but probs watch what yours do first from mephisto :) how did the tooth weigh vs the rest?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...whats snow ryder? :eek:

This is the description from the site where I bought the SnowRyder originally.

ShortStuff Seeds Auto Snowryder

Snowryder was our first successfully stabilized auto flowering cross of shortstuff#1 and is still one of our must popular strains to this day. Snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain and is a hybrid of Shortstuff #1 and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date. Snowryder exhibits heavy Crystaling and trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to satisfy fans of classic white strains.

Snowryder contains a decent amount of sativa genetics from its snow white mother so therefore offers a much more cerebral high than many autoflowering strains. The effect is instant with a potent head high leading to a very pleasant all over body stone without the couchlock effect.

Snowryder is one of our dwarf or stealth autoflowering strains for growers with limited space or the need to keep short stealthy plants away from prying eyes. Auto-flowering will begin after 18-22 days and plants will be finished in around 65 days after having packed on an average of 1 ounce of the best quality bud. The finished plant often has one main cola which can be around 10 inches in length and will be absolutely covered in THC crystals!

Available as female and regular seeds
Seeds per pack : 10 regular seeds | 5 female seeds
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Auto Type: Dwarf auto
Height : 14-36g |0.5-1.25oz per plant
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 14-36g |0.5-1.25oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : heavy indica hit
Potency : 8/10

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snow Ryder is a very decent potent strain! Like it! Wasn't a huge yield, and really, a little under par, but the kick it has...well worth growing!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did another grow recently and I found another really awesome strain. The company is Cream of the Crop seeds and the strain is Cash Crop. The buds are nice and tight and the potency is great. Might be better than Toof DecAY. I'd definitely recommend trying this strain. I only used 2 gallon pots and yield an average of 1 1/2oz per plant.

Aether

Wow thanks SmokeyTheBear, that sounds really nice. Decent growth period...I think I'll try that out some day...

This is the description from the site where I bought the SnowRyder originally.

ShortStuff Seeds Auto Snowryder

Snowryder was our first successfully stabilized auto flowering cross of shortstuff#1 and is still one of our must popular strains to this day. Snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain and is a hybrid of Shortstuff #1 and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date. Snowryder exhibits heavy Crystaling and trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to satisfy fans of classic white strains.

Snowryder contains a decent amount of sativa genetics from its snow white mother so therefore offers a much more cerebral high than many autoflowering strains. The effect is instant with a potent head high leading to a very pleasant all over body stone without the couchlock effect.

Snowryder is one of our dwarf or stealth autoflowering strains for growers with limited space or the need to keep short stealthy plants away from prying eyes. Auto-flowering will begin after 18-22 days and plants will be finished in around 65 days after having packed on an average of 1 ounce of the best quality bud. The finished plant often has one main cola which can be around 10 inches in length and will be absolutely covered in THC crystals!

Available as female and regular seeds
Seeds per pack : 10 regular seeds | 5 female seeds
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Auto Type: Dwarf auto
Height : 14-36g |0.5-1.25oz per plant
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 14-36g |0.5-1.25oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : heavy indica hit
Potency : 8/10