What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F1 frequencies reversed P1 donors.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
June 3rd

June 3rd

Hello again, well not a lot has transpired in the last few days. We had three days of heavy rains and yesterday wind gusts at 50 + mph. Some of the outdoor plants were folded over and their stalks broken. Today is sunny skies and beautiful weather.

This is the twoPurple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29. One is much smaller than the other. The second seed just took longer to come up.

These are the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6's.
They all seem healthy and happy just finding their rhythm in the greenhouse. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
June 3rd trifoliate update

June 3rd trifoliate update

Here is some comparison pictures of the stalks of two plants close to the same age. One is the trifoliate Panama D/C and the other is a Blueberry from DJ Short.

Here is a view of the top canopies. The Panama is really coming into her own now. I hope you all had a great and safe weekend.
Happy growing, Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Side by Side

Side by Side

Hello my friends, so the girls are growing and developing into nice young ladies. I have been very busy at work the last week. I didn't take notes today as honestly I need the rest. Worked late Saturday night and have a very early job Monday morning. I just watered the girls and took a few pictures. Standing in the greenhouse next to the two 45 gallon bags they look like the same four plants. I haven't measured node separations or individual plant heights.
They all are happy and doing their thing in their own rhythm's. I think they will finish here just fine and be outstanding in every way. With intoxicating aroma's and colors with the added bonus of great production of buds.

This is the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

This is one of the Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29
There is two plants in the second picture. One is smaller on the far side. She germinated later than the first three seeds did. Her growth rate is even apart from the calendar date difference. Over the next month I expect these ladies to shoot up and become very full and stout plants. I hope you all have a great week upcoming. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. I've had again several days of rain and overcast skies. Getting some sun today finally. The next four days are supposed to be sunny so that will help all the ladies mature a little.

These are the two Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29.

These are the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.
All four plants to this point almost look like clones. Other than the one Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29 is a little younger from seed than the other three plants are. So far in vegetative growth it seems a little uneventful. I may have some variances once they go into flowering. (Bud density, color, aroma's, etc.). Time will tell, if nothing changes I will be happy with four plants of great smoke for friends. The start of flowering may begin sooner for one versus the other and or finish sooner. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I haven't had a chance to do any thorough notes recently. I will try this week to observe closely individual plant characteristics. These may overall have the best grade of any strain I'm doing this season. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 1st Updates

July 1st Updates

Well I had my ass handed to me again this past week and Monday isn't going to be any relief. So that said and a few heavy showers today. I haven't done any detailed notes or close observations of any plants. These four plants of the two reversed parents are doing well.

These are the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Nepjam f6.

These are the Purple Nepjam reversed f6 x Bangi Haze f29.
While I would like to see these ladies remain unseeded through harvest. I have several strains that will be open pollinated by two Lebanese males. I don't have the time or ability to separate these plants into my indoor grow room.
Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 22nd update

July 22nd update

Hello,
I have been very busy and haven't updated as planned.
So far these plants are very symmetrical between the two reversals. There may be some variance as they enter flowering.

This is the Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

This is the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.
The phenotypic expressions may be the most telling part of this side by side comparison.
I hope you all have a great upcoming week. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates. Very busy the last few months. In short the results of this s x s were about identical. Plants are still hanging waiting for curing jars. Have a great winter, I'm not planning any other tests in future works.
Peace. MedDakotabis