What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Water curing water hash

FELA

Dear friends, after water-curing some buds for more than a couple of times, I occurred to me to apply the same principle of water-curing to some water-hash I have produced from some low density buds.

I have blended the buds with iced water and separated the sand-like trichomes. Now I will keep then underwater at room temperature and will change the water once or twice a day. Pretty much like I would do for water-curing buds.

Do you have any experience with water-curing this type of hash?

I would like to hear your comments or ideas. Anyway, I will let you know of the results in a week.

Regards,
FELA

Easy7

Veteran
Curing is normally for mellowing out the harsh chlorophyll. It also has other uses in curing tobacco. As far as hash, and flowers, it removes some terps. I'm guessing there are no more terps to extract via water after water hash is separated. It is in effect, cured.

FELA

Easy7: many thanks for the comment. In fact, I have blended a fresh harvested amount of low density buds and have screened with a tea screen. Then I have waited 30 minutes to the trichomes to settle down and have separated them from the green water.
Now I let them under water again, for 24 hours and will keep changing this water on a daily basis for the week. I hope this will compensate for not using bubblebags and I will end up with cleaner crystals.

Easy7

Veteran
You would have to filter out the plant parts to get clean, and further separate glands by size.

To me the high and stone is usually about bumping it up a notch. So even not the best hash can add to the stone/high. Maybe not all that much or for very many times. Perhaps not even the 'cleanest' soaring high, but a notch up.

At this point it is water cured. There's likely nothing else that can be extracted.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look up gumby technique. It's more or less what you're already doing but with a few decantings to remove more contaminate.