What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have packs of silver queen, hemperor and they tossed in a free starseed.

I wanted some of those corpes flower. O well. Silver queen may throw rootbeer pheno. Sounds better than corpes and skunk ass anyways.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I just gave my buddy a pack of The Nature farm...Corpse Flower....90s MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 OP... and a pack of the Weasel Skunk... Weasel Cut Diesel x Sk18...Cant wait for these. He started a pack of the Weasel last night, and when those germinate, and he transplants them out of a small flat, he will start the others. Probably 10 days or less.

G `day Fitty Nine

How do I get myself on your buddy list ?
It certainly comes with added benefits .

So how are the buddies going ? Have they found the elusive RKS you keep shilling about yet ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Ive known 1 of these guys since 1966, and the other since 1980.

If I knew you like I know them, and we were friends, Id do the same for you.

Im not in the position to grow right now, and 1 guy keeps half, and gives me the rest at a good price, and the other guy doesn't smoke anymore, and I get all of his for the same price.
I also got 1 buddy 2 x 1000w Gavitas, and keep him supplied in Chem Gro Fertilizer.
If we were friends, and in the same position, Id do the same for you. Why not? I get more that I put into it, so its a win win for both.

I also gave the guy with the Weasel, and Corpse Flower 1 pack of Dominion Seed Company/Duke Diamond VA. Granny Skunk...Check his stuff out on Instagram.
Granny is 90s Va Afghani x Skelly/SSC Sk1

The Granny are 16 days into flowering. Va Afghani was the best stuff there was between Va Beach, and Norfolk in the 90s, and is probably better than anything there now. Not 100% positive but have heard this is a selection of more than 2000 females of the HOG.

I just got an update from my buddy yesterday on the Granny when he came into town. He lives 80 miles away.

They vegged 70 days, and vegging to us means they no longer are producing branches side by side, and are staggered. Plants are 4-4.5 feet tall in 14 gallon containers Promix BX, and were grown from seedlings under 1000w Gavitas. 24 hours veg..
He says this is probably, if not the best smelling stuff hes ever smelled. Its not Skunk. Its pure Floral Sweet. He says it smells of the most beautiful flowers hes ever smelled. Opium, and Apple Blossoms. Im sure its subject to change over time, but at this time its sweet floral.
He says they have the biggest Stems, and Leaf Structure hes ever seen.

The leaves are bigger than Basketballs. 18 inches long, and 3 inches wide per biggest fingers on a 4.5 foot plant.

Last edited:

Digger102

I wish naturefarm would answer the questions about him releasing another Skunk OP round on IG. I guess he wants to see what these produce before he says anything.

Americangrower

Veteran
Heres some of my male Skunk18 crosses.

Dog Fart (Loompa underdog og)
picture.php

picture.php

Noisome (deathstar clone)
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Looking proper my friend. Please tell us how you feel the skunk has affected the girls you're familiar with...also how do they smell?

Well I haven't harvested them yet so I can't say 100% yet, but I do smell some of the vinyl/polyester in some of them. This Noisome girl has no skunk to her she has a berry sweetness to her. I think its from the Sensi star. My room is the stinkiest it has ever been, not sure if its the Skunk crosses or the GMO x Stardawg girls but something has a overpowering stink.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Thought I would share my experience with TNF and SK18.

Ordered through them, 65 bucks. Got 90s super skunk x sk18, and a freebie of Arcata Trainwreck x SK18.

Order came quickly, about as quick as you could expect. I have crossed trainwreck in the past myself, it made some of the smallest seeds I have ever seen. The pack of TW x SK18, I received the seeds were just as small, which led me to believe they most likely were collected from a trainwreck plant.

13 seeds per pack. The 90s SS x Sk18, was about 12/13 germing. The TW x SK18, very slow germ rate, I should have had more patience but ended up with 4 plants, guess maybe that is why they are freebies. Overall 16 plants, from 65 bucks... good deal. I will place another order at some point. They have a couple other gems in their collection.

Haven't flowered anything yet, still vegging and preparing to cut clones. Both the SS x SK18, and TW x SK18, have very very wide leaves. Classic old school afghani look. Not quite deep chunk status but not far off. Also none of the plants have the double serrations.
I did notice a roadkill skunk aroma as I was pruning back the males. Our dogs kill skunks all the time, so I am use to the smell.. lol.

I grew a truely fantastic skunk, from some early 90s big sur seed stock a long long time ago. It had very narrow, long, rectangle bladed leaves with double serrations. Think more along the lines of cheese leaves. Hard to say if that is the sweet side of skunk, and the roadkill is more broad leaf. The super skunk does have more afghani, but I was a bit suprised at how wide the leaves are so far.

I did notice, the SS x SK18, branching pattern is very similar to cheese and green crack. As in, the plant will grow wider than taller without any pruning or bending.

Also noticed both lines reached sexual maturity extremely fast. One of the TW x SK18, was one of the fastest plants I have ever sexed. It not only threw a calyx early but an unusual amount of thick large pistils sticking way out of the calyx. I had started some of my own crosses. Royal x Dosi BX1, and Royal x GG4, were started two weeks earlier than the SK18 crosses, and the Sk18 crosses were sexed first. The Dosi's sex super slow, GG4s being a bit better, but both pale in comparison to the SK18's. Assuming both the SS x SK18 and TW x Sk18 will be fast flowering plants. Think traditionally the TW and the SS were quick plants.

All in all, happy with the seed stock. Hopefully gonna make some F2's so I can dive deeper into the genes through next summer. Also will grab a pack of something else just can't decide.. so many choices. Cheese x SK18 freebie is an easy choice. The Master Kush x Sk18 sounds good, as well as some of the older stuff like the black domina, or the black jack.

Will try to remember to post a flower report here once they are done.

Mr^^

Been awhile, thought I'd update everyone, out of the 2 packs I popped , I only found 1 plant that I considered a keeper and it was a male. More amonia/armpit funk but it was a nose burner and one of the most vigerous plants I've ever seen! I'm not going to say RKS can't be found in these seeds but I've yet to see anyone claim they've found RKS....not anyone that wasn't directly affiliated with TNF that is. Best of luck to you all!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I've got seeds I made stardawg cross males crossed with a selfed daughter of the 81 BC RKS. Most of them are predominantly skunk, but not yet a true skunk bud type has been achieved. I recall exactly what it was like.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF have I just read.. Who is the shill? Why has somebody stolen my strain name Uncle fester ?

I was going to get it trademarked lol I have a few other joke names of cakes & other superhero characters I shall now keep quiet.

The varietal 18.5 was maybe a breed of Skunk genetics maybe a self between the 2nd & 3rd BC generation 12.5 & 6.25 & then isolated the best plants for further selection of desired characteristics as that is how you get to the the % with breeding maths..

Most of that line would/could have come from the 12.5 & the 6.25 in the 2nd & 3rd re-occurrent selections using old PCR background selection.

Taking the population of the hybrid bc progeny that tested for the traits of interest with high heritability & crossing amongst themselves removing what was valuable & passing out the duds.

Leaving them a varietal that would be 18.5% of the original P1 lines but homozygous for the good traits.

Further breeding would have made the % stick out like a sore thumb being totally recessive & needing huge grows to find the RP's in the 93.75 & the 96.875 that what would have been the better lines Nev talked about.

All landraces/species select on the recessive gene as it always imparts to all the progeny in a way that allows nature to select the fittest. If a dominant gene get selected then it's used for a round & if 1/4 don't make any contributions with sexual selection they are selected against & the genes needed in the adaptability get passed on with bigger selection pressure.

That's 9% that either had all the traits being homozygous recessive or 9% that didn't have the high heritability, this works till you get to 0.19% deviation.

Skunk varietals would have been the RP the donor P1's for transferal of a recessive gene, the 12.5 & the 6.25 lines I think.

The males was used as RP's until the female showed to contain the traits in F2 recessive phenotypes then that was selfed then they had the shit locked.

I think the this is where they had the male reversal thing work best for them trying for male sterility as the female sterility don't work.

With male sterility & using those as donors female seeds are rendered useless for breeding traits on the male chromosomes unless they are the pedigree.. This sounds like Bayer tech to me.. This is theirs.

https://www.plantproducts.com/ca/im...pnv2qYmG2aQ2oTqUk78lCUVA39FiD6AQB0COCADMYrxwI

Has anyone got any decent breeding literature on BC & selection, not shitty IC mag Overgrow breeding tech but the stuff that has been kept from us. The good shit.. I only have about 10 decent papers that all lead to these kinds of thought processes..

D3pthCharg3

I have used my selected males from seeds from Master Thai himself. I pollinated the MI HTCC winning Sunshine #3, creating a strain I have been calling Skunkshin3. I have them available to view on Instagram. Personally I dislike the procedure to post photos on IC, at least my ol' ass has problems doing it...

I found that the males maintained levels if not adding frost to the 28.7% THC tested Sunshine#3. The females from this cross thus far have ROCKED. In addition to resin coverage, I have found them to impart more color to the lime green mother, as well as flavor that I would describe as Grape Newports, Headband, and dry gin. In addition, flower density increased. Many friends and associates asked if they were 'cookie' hybrids or plants when giving a flower a squeeze. Skunkiness is apparent but not in your face, for example: if its in a bag in a backpack in your car, skunky as f in the car; but once you take it out and actually open it and take a good whif, it as I described before, very much like Headband and grape menthol. One exception was my only green Skunkshin3, which smelled of stinky feet.

On a somewhat different note...

I now have 4 Skunk 18s from TNF in flower at the moment. 3 look alike, narrow lighter green leaves with double serrations (sour, rubber, piney to the nose; potential), and the oddball looks like an Afghani with dark green dinner plate sized unserrated leaves (beginning to smell a bit fruity). These have been pollinated by my SKUNKYAF Dominion Skunk male from Duke Diamond/Dominion. The skunkiest plant I have ever had in living plant form has been this DS male, (extremely excited about this guy, lets wait to see progeny tho...)

Hope this may help some folks as to what to expect...

Dankwolf

I have used my selected males from seeds from Master Thai himself. I pollinated the MI HTCC winning Sunshine #3, creating a strain I have been calling Skunkshin3. I have them available to view on Instagram. Personally I dislike the procedure to post photos on IC, at least my ol' ass has problems doing it...

I found that the males maintained levels if not adding frost to the 28.7% THC tested Sunshine#3. The females from this cross thus far have ROCKED. In addition to resin coverage, I have found them to impart more color to the lime green mother, as well as flavor that I would describe as Grape Newports, Headband, and dry gin. In addition, flower density increased. Many friends and associates asked if they were 'cookie' hybrids or plants when giving a flower a squeeze. Skunkiness is apparent but not in your face, for example: if its in a bag in a backpack in your car, skunky as f in the car; but once you take it out and actually open it and take a good whif, it as I described before, very much like Headband and grape menthol. One exception was my only green Skunkshin3, which smelled of stinky feet.

On a somewhat different note...

I now have 4 Skunk 18s from TNF in flower at the moment. 3 look alike, narrow lighter green leaves with double serrations (sour, rubber, piney to the nose; potential), and the oddball looks like an Afghani with dark green dinner plate sized unserrated leaves (beginning to smell a bit fruity). These have been pollinated by my SKUNKYAF Dominion Skunk male from Duke Diamond/Dominion. The skunkiest plant I have ever had in living plant form has been this DS male, (extremely excited about this guy, lets wait to see progeny tho...)

Hope this may help some folks as to what to expect...

I would love to see some pics. Or maybe even go a step further and have it backed up by a 3rd party person from ic.just a thought any way :tiphat:

D3pthCharg3

Anyone know how to post pics from an iPhone?

Also, if you do a search on Google of my page on Instagram, you don’t need to be a member, you can see my photos. do a search for: ‘instagram’ and ‘@depthchargeseeds’

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Anyone know how to post pics from an iPhone?

Also, if you do a search on Google of my page on Instagram, you don’t need to be a member, you can see my photos. do a search for: ‘instagram’ and ‘@depthchargeseeds’

From iPhone : Go to my ic, pictures and albums, create album, then upload images. Then you can select images straight from your photo library and upload into the album.
After that, click post reply then the add images button is on the right underneath the smilies.
Hope that is of some help :tiphat:

D3pthCharg3

From iPhone : Go to my ic, pictures and albums, create album, then upload images. Then you can select images straight from your photo library and upload into the album.
After that, click post reply then the add images button is on the right underneath the smilies.
Hope that is of some help :tiphat:

Thanks