What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JoshD OG KUSH...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I was under the impression that THE Josh D OG in seed form is TKxSFV OGx Hell Angel OG. Not the Elite Clone only OG Cut that bubba brought out to him in the 90s. So definitely a big difference, but if Josh put his name on these beans they must be special aswell.

Yeah, this makes sense I guess. Hard for me to imagine why he wouldn't include his cut in the seeds using his name, his cut is the only reason for his name to be on a pack of seeds though! If his cut isn't in the mix I'm not really interested. Even as a souvenir. It's probably killer but..... I'm good.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I think that JOSH D in this cross is that SFV OG cuz it is the real deal one and only OG back in the 1992 as it is stay in description of JOSH D seeds. It is the same cut it is sfvOG no mather who hold it. Josh,Ghost,Karma,Docta or Jesus Christ it will be SFV OG just in posesion of another person. So maybe that original 1. OG sfvOG is mixed with femmed TK cut of Colorado boys which is used in Karmarado OG. and that SFVOGxTK in seed of s1 is founded the best plant and then crossed it to the Biker Kush male. HAOG male. If it is just plane JOSH D cut mixed with biker it will be the same like valley girl from docta just another male. To me i found the best represent pheno og OG in OGxCHEM then in any OGxOG seeds maybe that is just a luck. :D :D

You may think SFVOG is the legit whatever but it's not. Believe me homie!. I AM the SAN FERNANDO VALLEY! Hahaha seriously.... I mean no disrespect but if your talking about "best represent pheno" from thousands of miles away.....

what's that they say about taking things slow and going with the flow? I forget the other part sometimes!:tiphat:

M

maliali

You may think SFVOG is the legit whatever but it's not. Believe me homie!. I AM the SAN FERNANDO VALLEY! Hahaha seriously.... I mean no disrespect but if your talking about "best represent pheno" from thousands of miles away.....

what's that they say about taking things slow and going with the flow? I forget the other part sometimes!:tiphat:
not i im not saying that sfv is orginal but josh is original also as a ghost they are the same =. somwhere is written that sfv is original also here tk x SFV x BIKER K(male)HA . So in my sfv i think on that sfv if you know what i mean :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Josh D by Karma Genetics is:
{[(TKS1 x White/OG) x TKS1] x [(SFV X TK) x White/OG] F2} x HA-OGbx (aka Biker Kush)

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Josh D by Karma Genetics is:
{[(TKS1 x White/OG) x TKS1] x [(SFV X TK) x White/OG] F2} x HA-OGbx (aka Biker Kush)

So that means it has the White in the mix, not sure how that makes it the real OG Kush story? With respect I am also gonna pass!

Scrappy-doo

Yeah but "They selling like hotcakes tho!" "It's that nu nu!" "Can't keep them in stock!", and they're "flyin off the shelves!"

Doesn't that count for anything?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Yeah.... I'm not sure why they let the white in? I'm not a huge fan. Too bad.

Back to MJP's question. JoshD is Triangle? Or..... these seeds are just a way to give something back to josh for the role he played and for what his cut did to cannabis.

What about the fems?haha

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Josh D is NOT TK.
Karma responded in his forum on the matter.
AND
He said what I've posted above is pretty close but not exact.
I think I swapped the f/m in the TKS1 part of the cross is all.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thanks MJP. Well then..... Anybody care to speculate as to why his cut wasn't used?

Kinda surprised they didn't just lie about it!hahaha I kid, I kid! If anything it's a testiment to the kind of guy KarmaG is. Cause Josh is from the same place I am so you know he would have been down! Haha I kid, I kid! I actually never heard a bad thing ever said about him. Not by anybody that knows him. I'm sure twitters got a few haters even for him.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
If you want a pure OG Kush line I have some Karmdown phenos that are looking great so far. I heard from two other sources that had really good results with it!

My guess is the Karmdown was bred with more noble intentions, no hype and marketing bs associated with it!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I bred this for josh with josh help in selections.

I didnt name it. I would have preferred a differnt name.

The seeds are very worthy. I put in more then 3 damm years a lot of crops and space. And travel

The white og was a pollen donor because all is female cuts to start from. Need a male to get the ball rolling. I bred away from it in every selection and bx ore ix . Thats why i used white og as its easy for me to reconize in the offspring so i can select away from it easy.r

Simply said in one sentence would be

((TKs1BX) x (sfv x tk)BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3

But as said before its all in the selection of everystep that makes it to what it is now.

3 lines all bred separate.

Tk reversed and selfed by rado
I selected a female.from 10 seeds. (Won cup bcn 2014)
Crossed it with white og
Then selected a male.from that(TK dominant)and backcrossed to the selected TKs1 cut.
Making TKs1bx1
Selected a cut from that.

Sfv crossed with reversed tk pollen.
I selected a cut from 10 seeds.
Crossed it with my white og male.
Selected a male (sfv x tk dominant)
Backcrossed it to the sfv x tk cut i selected.
Incrossed it. Bx x Bx
Selected a male and crossed that with the selected cut of TKs1bx

Selected a cut from that. This the female in the cross.

Ha OG crossed with a sfv OG bx male (lucifer OG)

Ha OG x lucifer OG aka (HA OG bx1)

Ha OG x Ha OG bx1 = Ha OG bx2 (sold as biker)

Ha OG x ha OG bx2 = Ha OG bx3

Selected male from the bx3

((Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

Its build up out of 3 lines i tryd to lock the genes and pheno.s i wanted. It all leans on my selections. Its called breeding. Not pollen chucking.

This is proberly the most worked line i did yet in my life. The goal was to combine these 3 old og cuts in a regular seedline, i persenoly love it. Ask josh his friends most grew it out already what the about it, growing it next to the cuts. Ore grow it yourself and have a geniun opinion.

When you know me ore josh you know we wouldnt release it if it wasnt up to standard. It would wreck both our reputations.

Im always honest and open. Wish the whole seed scene be more like that.

As you can see in my reaction i feel a bit hurt by the easy way some judge it, without even understanding what happend. Ore grown it, Its all about breeding and selections for persenol preferd genes.

Wait a few months and see more results from unbased people. Ore grow it yourself and have a real opinion on what it is nomatter what names etc.

You can have 10 companys all selling a OG x Chem writen as genetics and all be totaly differnt in that they used differnt plants.

I prefer persenol selected plants from seed over shared so called elite cuts. I rather have 100 seeds of a s1 ore better a double bx to select from than THE CUT. How do you know tha elite cit is the best that genepool has to offer ? Plant a 100 and you realy see whats in it.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Just wondering why I haven't seen any threads or grow reports on the JoshD OG...???...

I've heard that he has seeds available???

I'm testing JoshD OG x SourD (Karmas)...

I'm loving these plants so far...

Just wanted to see if anybody out there has any pics or info to share...???... thanx .
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
4 weeks...

Grown by nick here. Is a selected cut by me of the seeds sold by josh. Crossed with my Sour Diesel cut reversed.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Sorry if you offended man! Nobody said the seeds wouldn't make great plants!

It's just the if you read the description of the Real OG Kush story at the seedbanks you get the impression you are buying into the original cut in seed form. It's confusing!

Point taken about breeding away from the White OG!

Scrappy-doo

Sorry if I offended Karma G

(Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

This breakdown shows all the work put in.

The way it's written on the pack looked to me like much less work with a big fancy name. Looking much more appealing now might need to check it out.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Are any of the sour d x og up for sale anywhere? I can only find test grows and want to pheno hunt this one bad.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry if I offended Karma G

(Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

This breakdown shows all the work put in.

The way it's written on the pack looked to me like much less work with a big fancy name. Looking much more appealing now might need to check it out.

Oh bro i may have been a bit offended by some posts but thats more me then the persona posting, i put so much in too this one. Too then have somone call it a mess aint nice and far from reality. But from all your sides you should always question us seedmakers and defantly express when somthing isnt onpar with what it should be. Thats one of the things these forums are for. To freely question and state your opion.

Latest posts

Latest posts