What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JoshD OG KUSH...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
good news the joshd,double strawberry bx2 and sshdh all have popped - only the mr nice ssh hasn't reared its head yet - maybe today

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
so the last seed is falling over, but it did get a 1st set of leaves, unlike the previous seed that just fell over
this seed i have propped up with a piece of cardboard... hoping it lives...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
good news... the propping up has straighten up the seedling, it's growing straight, i think its going to make it.... a question... its planted in a tabletop greenhouse in a pod - can i add a bit of soil around the base of the pod???

Dawgz_Daze

1677850406504.png

I asked if the Headband known as 56 day Headband that Mr. Bob runs was his OG cut. I heard Mojave say in an interview the OG got passed to the Sour crew and renamed Headband. I thought this was super cool he actually responded. That makes a lotta sense.