What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Is the roof not finished or is there glass?
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another work week begins...more plants to be harvested,more to go in totes for curing,and gonna need to teach the crew how to trim and figure out the biotrack end of things as every scrap needs to be accounted for...should be getting a hold of the pre-roll machine dealy this week i think...it will be interesting to see what the final weight is...next round of plants to be chopped should be tomorrow or wednesday,plus we will be setting up to do plant dips on a few hundred plants,plus moving them into place on the drip lines...should be a fairly busy week,but it will make things much easier in the long run as there's still many plants being hand fed...
Are you sure you are the best person to teach them to trim? Or are you training them to complain alot?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like rain today...indeed it looks like a day to bring an extra set of dry clothes along...could be an interesting ride to work kinda day...yesterday i found batman along the road...so with the rain i'm guessing aquaman:unsure: as long as it's not windy again,yesterday sucked...i think they're firing up the trager bbq today,sounds like casual wednesday....chopped a bunch of plants yesterday,got another big batch coming down in a few days,then another round moved into flush...soon all the pesky autos will be gone...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never seen this before
FB44704F-8373-4032-B2EF-7E7F0DF525E8.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well...it's a wet one today...an unusual all day kind of steady rain all across the area...just made it to work when it let loose,got wetter working in the garden than i did riding...we finished the plant dip,but by then it was raining pretty good so the rest of the crew went over to trimming...i don't trim at work,it's in my contract!
bay is flooded pretty good,got the trash pumps going to drain the water out...nothing to do so i'm home already...

IMG_20220817_114528906_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220817_114536986_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220817_080221143_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...didn't rain much over night,just have to see how deep the water is in the grow bay this morning...need to move a few hundred plants onto the drip lines although given the forecast it will be a few days before we need to water...might need to push the next harvest up just to keep the buds from getting mold...not sure if the last batch is quite dry enough to put in totes,but if need be there's a mesh drying rack that can be hung up...might be for the best as then the next round of plants can be moved forward and gotten out of the way and the autos will be a fading memory...
almost done with this round of my home grow...need to make a harvest plan since i haven't recruited a trimmer yet...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's my favorite day of the week,friday! and also payday:good: should be a short day too,getting to the point where the bulk of the autos are done aside from three strains,so down to maybe 800 plants...going to be much easier to take care of the garden...good timing since my home garden is just about ready to be chopped so maybe possible to take a couple extra days off and deal with the trimming and maybe even get a day off of riding...getting close to 100 days in a row on the bikes...all during the summer..by the end of the month i will have racked up around 1800 miles riding to work...and i should have the last of the parts for the new bike fairly soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts