What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best OG seeds for THC.

rykus

I just started up some old Kush X's that where hanging around getting old, and was planning a few breedings.the mushers I have are all old local BC kinds like Pink, Bubba, Purple and master. I had got twice a viney 3 leaf Kush that was crazy potent and grew less leafy and more like the old HP strains like Champagne.anyways looking at pics I'm pretty sure they where OG, just mislabeled...

Was checking out a bunch of OG seeds and reading the threads I see people recommending Karma and Archive and GDP, but it seems the THC % is all over. We had the pink bubba tested and they where about 20% THC, what do you guys think the strongest OG breeding wise would be?

Also saw the "true OG" had a 28% THC any experience with those guys?

angelgoob

High THC is great but once you get above 20% you'll want to look at the THC to CBD ratio and other cannabinoids that may modify the effects.

rykus

Ended up heading to vancouver to grab seeds,only to find most of the shops closed down. Got some S1 OG from some shady biker place, lol hope that works out... And my good friend dropped me off 12 Seeds of MKultra, so I guess that's my start point.

I also already started some old seeds I made of pink Kush, master Kush x purple, bubba x (pink k x HPxJB). Plan on buying a few orders of OG seeds too, so far looking at Karma, RD, Archive and DNA maybe those true OG that test high too.
Should be something good bringing some OG into the Kush/hash plant hybrids we have here!

rykus

Not sure, was right DT Vancouver, near pigeon park where the old old hemp bc was and that t shirt shop... Fuckin mouse ate them though so I'll have to go back in to the big shitty n buy more. You try them before?

Goats

Not sure, was right DT Vancouver, near pigeon park where the old old hemp bc was and that t shirt shop... Fuckin mouse ate them though so I'll have to go back in to the big shitty n buy more. You try them before?

bummer about the mouse! sounds like it was the bulldog cafe. it's run by the hells angels. i've considered trying out their seeds but haven't pulled the trigger yet. already have a bunch of seeds waiting.

buying seeds is like a fucking disease!

rykus

Yeah, I was stoked to try those! Damn mice, I figured it out but cost me some more plants too... Now I'm short a few. Ah well.

Funny about the shop, I was just looking for something... There use to be seed shops everywhere and now there's frickin dispensaries.... But. When I was waiting a couple real classy looking ladies came in dressed and acting like they where going to meet Mötley Crüe or something, was hilarious.... Thought it was all a wierd scene but the guy at the counter and the guy I got em from where both really friendly and normal seeming... The HA thing made sense though,lol.

YetiOG

Theres a pile of OGs thats are high THC pretty much all of them. Loompas foodog just tested 29% at the mecca cup

fvasquez

White fire OG seems like the holy grail at this point. Have had several different cuts over the years and they are all extreme fire, testing well over 30% from different vendors. Good luck finding the seeds for that.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
White fire OG seems like the holy grail at this point. Have had several different cuts over the years and they are all extreme fire, testing well over 30% from different vendors. Good luck finding the seeds for that.

Any experience w WiFi #3?
I was given a WiFi cut & was told it came directly from Rascal. So far I can't find much info on #3. Just a small bit at the farm & my plant, in veg, looks nearly identical.

You can get fire og and the white and make more to look through eaaily.