What's new

Paris/ Swiss April 2015

Psy_traveller88

Hello lovely people out here:)
For This spring Me any my wife are traveling to Amsteradam-Paris-Swiss , it's going to be a short trip not exceeding 14 nights all together.
We will begin the trip from Amsterdam and scoring there won't be a problem either, be it Cannabis or even some shrooms,

The real issues begins as we proceed from Amsterdam towards Paris,

What kind of Cannabis strains can I expect to score in Paris ? Will prefer Hash to weed heard they have good Moroccan hash,quality ?? Pricing?? Police problems?? Tips and advice on scoring at Paris??

Then from Paris we will move on to the Swiss alps will be traveling to ( lucerene-interlaken-zurich) will love to smoke cannabis admiring the alps so how is the cannabis scene at Swiss? Prices? Best strains ? Tips and advise?? Won't mind doing some shrooms at Swiss too so if any one can help it will really spark our trip up!! :peacock:

Boom Bholenath!!!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
if you are travelling by land, you could stock up in the dam for the holiday. borders are pretty much randomly controlled. better than taking a chance on sketchy street dealers.
proper border control as you enter Switzerland because they are not EU.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do not try to take Ganja over the Eu Border ... you will get fucked twice ! [ eu fed + swiss ones !] Scoring in Switzerland should be no problem at all !

LEF

Veteran
I had a friend, she met some guy from belgium. She went with a friend of hers to see him there.

They would go to amsterdam (2guys 2 girls) and bring back stuff with them

Dangerous if you ask me

I would be less scared if i swallowed it inside condoms (posession amnt)

Then again, i wouldnt do it at all

Check, webehigh website, lots of info

Psy_traveller88

Thanks for the feed back guys

Had a lovely trip to the Dam, Paris n the Swiss Alps

Started at Dampkring in Amsterdam, the bud tender gave me exactly what I was looking out on the first day something not too stony but something buzzy and energetic which made the whole experience of exploring the dam wonderful. he offered me a bud of Tangerine dream very tasty tangy ,zesty bud very energetic and uplifting not too long lasting though.
Also they had good choice of Maroc Hash I had the rihab must say it's something unique and different in comparison to what I am used to smoke back home in India, it offered a balanced head and body high with lots of rushes of energy not too stony but very sticky and floral in aroma and flavour.

In paris our old friend sorted us with some blonde pollen again not too potent but mellow relaxing high was a great night smoke.

And in Swiss it was a little difficult initially but with little extra efforts got some white widow from local kids must say it was was better than weed smoked in the dam also effects were long lasting.

haXterix

What kind of Cannabis strains can I expect to score in Paris ?
Don't expect to score anything other than Moroccan Hash, which is sold almost exclusively on the streets.

Will prefer Hash to weed heard they have good Moroccan hash,quality ?? Pricing??
Product comes directly from Morocco via Italy & Spain, so the quality is very good, if you don't get ripped off. Prices are pretty much standard at around €10 for a 'Bedo', which makes 2 joints.

Police problems?? Tips and advice on scoring at Paris??
Avoid buying in the 'touristy' areas, especially Montmartre. Don't buy from someone who offers to sell to you - rather be the one to ask. By and large Parisians are cool so don't feel ashamed to ask. NEVER buy off the quays of the Seine, as the cops have become very good at pinching you off at the 1 & only exit. I've found the best places to buy are Place Saint Michel (5e arr. - Latin Quarter) and Chatelet (Gare du Nord). Ask around though, there's usually a 'hot-spot' somewhere, a place where dealers have found to offload their gear quickly without interference from the cops. Last time I went to a hotspot to score it was at a place called 'Gallieni' and there were HUNDREDS of people buying by the kilo :) Apparently, these guys even advertise their hotspots online, though don't ask me where..

Oh, and PS - don't try to carry gear over the borders. They DO perform random drug searches, sniffer dogs et al, at the Belgian and Dutch borders. Seriously, it's a 5 min walk from Schipol to the nearest coffeeshop - don't pull a Harold & Kumar...

haXterix

*Edit* sorry I meant say Belgian and SWISS borders... The swiss can be big a-holes this way - but once you're in Switzerland you're cool - they're as lax about weed there as they are in the 'Dam.

lifehack

Just don't worry about getting any a pari.. shit is hit and miss to the point where.. my dealers started robbing me.. expecting me to pay more after bs excuse

Latest posts

Latest posts