What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran

Hello Browntrout, this is what I can tell you:
I had 3 diferent clones, labelled #1, #5, #7, that where put in 11L hortipots on 1th of july with ALL-MIX, couple of hands of worn castings and 100gr of guanokalong plus some polymers.
They were put outdoors, guerrilla style ,the 7th of july in a place with nice orientation ( south,south west) but usually high humidity,not far from the sea.
I chopped them on the 13th of october.
BB#1 100 cm height, 48,6 gr (dried & manicured bud).
BB#5 100 cm height, 48 gr """"""""""""""""""""""""
BB#7 105 cm height, 48 gr
All 3 plants very similar in everything.
Very nice mould resistance,no nanners issues ( #5 and #7 did throw few nanners indoors).

harry74

Veteran

At the same time, I gave another cutting to someone I know to be grown into his private garden.
There is not even a 10 minutes drive from the first spot to the second, but the second place has a west orientation and less hours of direct sunlight (may be half). If you add to this that the guy went on holidays, has 3 children to look after and he is not a grower you can see by yourself what happened she was nicely taken by fusarium.
When he brought the plant back to me (as it is in the photo), I had a good 1/2 hour laugh.
Anyway I was able to pull 1 oz from the lower branches that were not affected yet and I have used the rest for hash making.
:tiphat:

eyes

Veteran
These guys are legit. I ordered off em 2000. good stuff. may have to order again. northern blueberry.

browntrout

Veteran
Nice Harry! how'd it turn out? Eyes I've grown the northern lights indoor and out and it was much better indoors with a sativa like NL and kush-like NL. his NL uses multiple NL's from other breeders so you can find some differences but all good.

Lazuli

ive grown the NLxskunk & NLxpurplekush but only 2 seeds of each but ended up with 1 of each female they came out really good with high yields & strong potency. i just got the blueberry in the mail last week going to run those next & i just planted 3 NLxPK sprouts today. their genetics are a bargain.

harry74

Veteran
Also when was it harvested, looks as though it came into some cold in order to be finished.

You´ve got it in post#21 13th october.
I have tested some Kushberry too and I´m happy also .
Overall, I have grown 11 plants of both strains with a male/female ratio of 2/9.
The Blueberry seeds were a bit tricky to germinate so be patient.
I have some sweet skunk/northern lights and kushberry seeds in the fridge for the future but will have to wait.

harry74

Veteran

Kushberry grown in the same spot;cut down a bit early 29th September due to mould issues.
The sea is behind the mountain in the background.

browntrout

Veteran
F2's are looking good! what's the buzz/taste like on the kushberry compared to the blueberry?

harry74

Veteran

I think that in few words KushBerry is indica in shape,with sativa effect.The effect is the same as the BB line , stimulating,uplifting,cerebral; I haven´t got physical sensations with this strains.
The taste? smells kind of citric during most of the flowering period.The one I have from outdoors smells/tastes like that as she was harvested early.
I harvested her indoors with 58 days (8 weeks 2days).
I remember that around week 7 indoors the smell changed to kind of toxic/chemical; I´m planning a new run indoors to have a better look into this. I still have a bud from that run ( cut down 25th July) and I have to say that there is a great improvement with curing.A los smoother.Blueberry influence I guess.

This pics are from crosses I´m testing alongside BB F2.
The "horny" leaf is a Blue Dream X Blueberry.Funny one.
The other is Super Silver Haze X Blueberry, showing some funny leafs also.
:tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Will be interesting to see how your hybrids and F2's turn out! Keep us posted for sure and don't be afraid to post them here.

harry74

Veteran

OK I´ll be updating every weekend.
Pics from this morning.
Even when the crosses where germinated 6 days later, with around nearly 30 days of life they are clearly overgrowing the BB f2´s.
I´m vegging them under a 250 ww MH lamp with a Master HPI-T Plus bulb 18/6 and 5w clip fan.
1 L Yoghurt pots just All-Mix.
Temps Max 28 / Min 17
Humidity Max 95% / Min 55%
No feeding.
I know that the tap wáter around here is PH around 6,5 and EC around 0,3 more or less all year round.
I don´t measure the PH&EC so don´t ask me.

If someone wants to comment/ask somenthing, feel free to pass by, don´t be shy.....

harry74

Veteran
update

update

Everything is going fine at the moment. I´ll repot the hybrids the upcoming week as they are needing it allready.
The BB f2 as always, are growing at their own pace, and drinking less wáter tan the hybrids. There are 3 BB F2 heavily mutated.

The last 11 days ( from 7th of January till today), the BB F2 have grown an average of 6 cm, BD X BB an average of 9 cm , Lavender X BB an average of 7 cm
Somango X BB an average of 7 cm
Super Silver Haze X BB an average of 8 cm.

Temp. max / min...... 29 / 16
Humd. max / min...... 99% / 54 %

I´m watering them every 2/3 days.

relic1981

Veteran
im interested in this one, i have ggrown their skunk berry outdoors and it does great. it is high yielding quality herb. im always looking for a great BB keeper, that blueberry muffin taste and uplifting euphoric high, so i will keep peak in mind for that.

harry, looking good, cant wait to see the end results.

harry74

Veteran

Blue Dream X Blueberry the leaf of post #31 has developed with 2 blades stuck to each other.
Never seen this before.

rangergord

Last winter I grew out peak BB and I was favorably impressed. I had problems with germination (my fault) and ended up with 6 females and one sterile male. Not sure how that happened but I ended up with no seeds. So I ordered more seeds this year because it did have a nice fruity taste and that euphoric high. I did not flush as well as I could have and so the burning qualities are not quite where I would like to see it. I have also tried the Northern Lights and I now have their seed for sweet skunk and cinderella 99 as well. Recommended as an unbeatable, affordable seed source.

relic1981

Veteran
i didn't see a c99 cross on there site. i am missing something? im always interested in c99 crosses. how does she grow? yield? taste? etc...

whats your guys opinion on theirNL? what kind of phenos have you found?

Latest posts

Latest posts