What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

typhoon do have a very mellow high, i did however enjoy the oil from her. buzzing 90 head 10 body makes you feel all warm and yah, like a shot of tequila haha! :D

im thinking of trying an auto ak47/48. it seems like auto versions of most strains have been made now, a few years back when i last looked it was all lowryder 2 lol.

Checkout the nordenseeds line, some very good autos tested in northern climates and especially the auto viking ak47. Shes a winner.

Happy season everybody!
*pling*

thepureskunk

thnx guys. hfh seems to be non-auto which i didnt want to do this year.

thepureskunk,what auto strain are those ?

im thinking of trying an auto ak47/48. it seems like auto versions of most strains have been made now, a few years back when i last looked it was all lowryder 2 lol.

Hi mate,

They were auto MTF from chappers. Gave my last seeds to a friend to make more seeds and he fucked up :(

Would love to have these again...

Pierresenberg

One is green & one is purple ..yes it really is that simple lol ..they are very leafy with a very mild high some people moan about the high but she makes better hash than bud .
Easy to grow but be aware they grow quite tall ..so hide them a bit.

Mild high :look at this: Glad you mentioned that, i will replace these with some sour60's then.

Tony from DP got ask on another forum recently "what are the most resistant auto's they have" he replied Tundra #2. Anyone tried this strain?

I'm looking for some early semi-autos to finish from august-september decent smoke, decent yield. Anyone have any suggestions?

MJBadger

Veteran
I'm looking for some early semi-autos to finish from august-september decent smoke, decent yield.

You say semi-autos , even autos grown from May can take 12-16wk depending on strain . Most autos will give a decent smoke provided it finishes & that`s all weather dependant , there are a lot of good ones out there but everyone has to be carefull what we say in case it conflicts with a mod coz freedom of speech can be a bit limited .
Get some posts up & get above 50 then you can get PM`s . & i have heard good reports on Tundra , remember with some autos because of the shorter flowering time it`s even possible to finish something like a Chronic x with good weather .
Do a search on here for autos outdoor & see what comes up .

Pierresenberg

Them new Auto Frisian dews are out on display, should be released this week.

Also has anyone tried Royal nepal heard some great things about them but can't find many who've tried them. Going to try some danish strains this year.

rocket high

Veteran
I'm looking for some early semi-autos to finish from august-september decent smoke, decent yield. Anyone have any suggestions?

Guerilla Gold is nice and finishes in late August even crosses with it do well and take on the GG line due to it being very dominant in cross's.The smoke is a nice indica hit.. tastes meaty and smells meaty too ..lol but a very good smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nunsacred

Yep, freezing here too
they say it's 10 degrees C colder than average for early March

Also got some very serious flooding near some of my fave sites.
about 2 metres deep, can't get anywhere near to measure it without a canoe
don't fancy that much

if anything can be grown there in summer I'll be very surprised.

MJBadger

Veteran
Daft thing is a couple of days before i posted the above about the freezing conditions we had had a few real warm days & i was watching a Hedgehog feeding on sunflower hearts under the bird-table at night . Nature can be a real bitch at times .
Weathermen have been saying it`s normal for March yet the other day it was one of the coldest March days on record .

S

spiritual uk

Hi all,lovely freezing ,snowy day outside!Hopefully that means a nice summer.Please Jah please,not another summer of rain and moldy bud!

On a positive,i have just chucked some seeds in water to germinate.10 X[ herijuana x mm]x mm and 10 rc2 x apapulco gold,which were grown and produced in northern europe.I need to find and prepare a few new sites aswell as the same spot as last year.Google earth searching as it is too cold out.

All the best.Spiritual

thepureskunk

Yes mate its fucking freezing again grrrrr

All i want is some spring sunshine and all we get is bitterly cold easterly winds and snow! Still we have been semi lucky where I am compared to other parts of the uk.

It's snowing as I type tho :'(

Latest posts

Latest posts