What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ohio's own breeding project

Welcome to part two of my grow show

Here I will be taking some of our local ohio elite cuttings and crossing them with new USA genetics to make new hybrids that hopefully some of you will have the pleasure of sampling!

The first cross planned is

Lemon G x f2 Lemon Larry og kush

a mixture of pollen from three outstanding f2 specimens of lemon larry OG that I plan on crossing to our own Lemon G. Both the original clone lemon g and an outstanding S1 will be used to see which produces the most desired effects and stable progeny.

Desired outcome is a less stretchy lemon g with OG kush potency, keeping the sweet lemon flavor that both strains posses!

If I can find a deathstar cutting (nobody around here seems to run it anymore) I plan on using some of the lemon larry pollen on it as well, with a lemon ogiesel outcome being desired.

Am working on another source of lavender x deep chunk pollen also that I will throw toward silver pearl, dumpster, snoop a loop, and illudium as well. The lav x deep chunk is apparently powdery mildew and spider mite resistant and is incredibly short and stocky in stature.

Hope you brought your lawn chairs, cuz this one's gonna be a while!

S

schwagg

here's some super dank i grew out....

picture.php

larry was kinda lame... need pics

All this talk sounds all too familiar... Good Luck man.

it is a small world after all :tiphat:

lol i guess everyone has different definitions of super dank
here's more of mine- last run of sr71 strawberry cough x deep chunk before i let the cut go

[URL="https://mycotopia.net/forums/attachments/grassroots/214163d1300626237-strawberry-cough-x-deep-chunk-scdccola2.jpg"]

[URL="https://mycotopia.net/forums/attachments/grassroots/214164d1300626237-strawberry-cough-x-deep-chunk-scdcclose.jpg"]

Last edited:

mendo420

Veteran
How do you plan to achieve
"Desired outcome is a less stretchy lemon g with OG kush potency, keeping the sweet lemon flavor that both strains posses!"?

i would say that i would achieve that outcome by crossing the plants and sprouting seeds, unless you know some other way that works for sexual reproduction of angiosperms ;)

large seed test batches and successive generational breeding towards desired trait(s); back crossing when/if necessary

unfortunately this is gonna have to go on the back burner for a while until i get my legal situation sorted... got pulled with 2#
thank god it is in ohio and i was under the 1kg limit.

MonsterOG

Had some Ohio lemon G recently. It never changes I tell ya. But with the lemon Larry sounds bomb . I'll be keeping up with this one ��

Latest posts

Latest posts