What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSC m12 skunk#1 creeper hybrid

whodair

Veteran
picture.php

things are underway, upstate ny, where grapes are grown...

my 1992 clone, vegged indoor, and was a bit yellow (rootbound) when put out a few weeks ago...

Last edited:

haxi

Nice man!
Wow, you keep this genetic during 18 years... bravo! :D

Keep up the good work.

Peace :rasta:

whodair

Veteran
ive kept it going taking clones of clones since 1992, never kept a single mom. !!

heres one from oct 2009, the 1st time i grew outdoors

picture.php

Ribsauce

thats a beautiful plant indeed whodair... that post of from the seed catalogue is amazing...and also great job on keeping the genetics going all these years... hope your yield is bountiful and the buds are super skunky

whodair

Veteran
july 15 update

july 15 update

showed up for 1st time in a month, the way i like it !! this one was shooting main branches through the fence. it actually appeared that i planted it on the wrong side of the fence !!

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
top of 4ft fence...almost there !!

top of 4ft fence...almost there !!

picture.php

for a plant that grows so short and squat in a cellar, she likes to show some leg outside in the sun !! still plenty of vegg time, plus the stretch, she may be huge someday!!!

whodair

Veteran
very happy, and smellin fresh !!

very happy, and smellin fresh !!

when grown indoors an extremely low odor strain. but when grown out last summer, produced the most beautiful lavender perfume. is it the suns UV, rain water, wind or soil that makes the aroma occur, i dunno ??? !!!

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
feeding schedule, none !! watering schedule, when it rains !! what to use for bugs ?? i may have brought the mites from cellar out with me !!

S

stratmandu

I have a film can of seeds marked "m1" a friend gave me long ago - always wondered what they were - now I know! I will definitely be popping some of these if they are still viable. Thanks.

whodair

Veteran
I have a film can of seeds marked "m1" a friend gave me long ago - always wondered what they were - now I know! I will definitely be popping some of these if they are still viable. Thanks.

hope ya get something good...sounds promising !!

whodair

Veteran
tiny bud !!

tiny bud !!

picture.php

well, its beyond day one of flower, and 52 days till oct 1st which is right on the money !! 51 days flower on this one indoor...

whodair

Veteran
but theres big holes chewed thru the leaves ..

but theres big holes chewed thru the leaves ..

picture.php

should i treat for these pests ?? slugs or snails maybe ??

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
nice to see what you guys are doing up north.. I wish I could grow 6ft trees outside here in the city