What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Members - Please Read This First!

KappaRoss

Hey skip can I PM you even though I'm a newbie

Check page 1 of this thread. The second post by Skip includes the link to the different types of members and their "benefits".

You are currently a new, registered member.

As such, no, you can't use PM.

I just became a "Member" or so I thought, having hit my 50 posts and should be able to send PMs.

But the stipulation is "50 posts +7 days".
So I assume I have to wait a week still and then will be able to send PMs and use some other forum features.

Patience and contribution my friend :)

indagroove

Veteran
I guess even tho I've been registered here for years and post selectively, now that I want to send a PM I'll have to step up my game and post 50 useless posts in order to gain "member" status.

barefrog

Hola Skip

I am trying to put a jpg
in my signature I re-size
the jpg 100x499 and it
is 12 kb and I do have
more then 50 post
I can upload it put it
in my album.
Even after inserting it
it does not show on my

Thank you for the help
Bare

Jon 55

ICMag Donor
Paid after Joining

Paid after Joining

:peacock::peacock:Skip I just paid $150.00 after joining today.I hope that this will let me onto the site and maybe get my old posts and friends and such and especially my OLD SENIORITY back to me.

Thank You and I hope to hear from You soon.

Jon Stauber.

jonathan.stauber@yahoo.com

Jon 55

ICMag Donor
Hello to all old-NEW members who have lost all their past posts and friends list because to no fault of there own. I'm not a cry-baby but:dunno: I'd like my old info. BACK!!!!!

Jon 55

Jon 55

ICMag Donor
Skip

I have paid my $150.00 donation over a month ago and I still have'nt gotten my extra benefits that I am supposed to have.I am now a ICMAG Subscriber and still am being locked out like I was just a new member .

Can We Settle This

Jon

kuntbadger

First of all, apologies for the frankly shocking first post. I have looked but cannot seem to find an answer to my question; Is it possible to change my user name to save making a new account? Thanks in advance for any replies.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

As a new member on icmag.com, you have a limited feature set until your account is upgraded to member. The requirements to become a member may vary from time to time.

Here is the current feature set for members:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/

New members can post in most forums and we encourage you to do so, as that is how you become a full member. If you don't contribute to the site you will never get full member access.

New members:
cannot start a Social Group,
cannot send PMs to our members,
cannot give out reputation,
cannot use our chatroom,
cannot add a custom avatar,
have more limitations on the the number and size of images they can post,
and are subject to other minor limitations.

If you want to participate in these features that are blocked to new members, you can become an ICMag supporter and get full access (better than member access) to all icmag features. We will be announcing how to do this very soon...

So please don't create a new thread to complain about not having full member access when you have just signed up as a new member. Thanks!

Help , I've sent 2 CONTACT US e-mails about my post counter not counting my posts , have yet to hear anything back . I've been stuck on 46 total posts for a few minutes ? :tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
some part of the forum has the option of counting comments turned off :
introduce yourself area not added for example.. and probably some others i am not sure about the rest if they exist.

G

Apologies for the most likely dumb question. How do I like/"find a thread helpful" is it the quotation marks with a +? Thanks

G

And by that I mean indicate a post was useful with the"Helpful answer positive rating"

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apologies for the most likely dumb question. How do I like/"find a thread helpful" is it the quotation marks with a +? Thanks

Get your post count up first think its 25 or 50 then it will become clear to see. :tiphat: