Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > State of Michigan law makers become felons!!! So Proud

Thread Title Search
State of Michigan law makers become felons!!! So Proud Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2016, 12:57 PM #1
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
State of Michigan law makers become felons!!! So Proud

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/..._up_legal.html

Guess whose gettin in the grow game? @krunchbubble? Still have the number for Lube by the drum ?

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM #2
mowood3479

mowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to behold
ive been following the med scene in various states around the U.S.
It's not looking good for anyone at this point... The anti cannabis people have a game plan and its to regulate the snot out of everything.
Unfortunately that type of tactic seems to be very effective
mowood3479 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:35 PM #3
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Our community is so fractured from years of being victims the powers that be just roll right over us.
Getting petitions for the ballot? Change the rules.
Caregivers tryin to follow the rules? In comes SWAT to destroy everything then see if you are in violation..I could go on

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:51 PM #4
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Wtf is going on man. I get that we are to be regulated like colorado did but my question is how long do we got before this is in full effect?
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 06:35 PM #5
sadpanda

sadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nice
*sigh* try explaining politicians and marijuana laws to an alien
sadpanda is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 09:07 PM #6
paladin420
FACILITATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Wtf is going on man. I get that we are to be regulated like colorado did but my question is how long do we got before this is in full effect?
Just out of the senate. Nov 8 is Election Day. Time to remove everyone who voted yes on this... On the plus side LEO is against it cause it cuts into their cash cow MMMA

Old 09-10-2016, 09:12 PM #7
paladin420
FACILITATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadpanda View Post
*sigh* try explaining politicians and marijuana laws to an alien
Easy. " u grok 'follow the money?' "

Old 09-10-2016, 09:18 PM #8
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Well it still has to be approved by the house and then signed by Snyder. At that point it would become law after 90 days. Once it becomes law there is a 360 day waiting period before any applications will be accepted.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 04:56 AM #9
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Funny I went into my second dispensary the other day, spoke of seed to sale and all the workers there had no clue what it was.
I said "You will"
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 04:21 PM #10
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It wont be anything like Colorado.
You see, Coloradans voted in a Constitutional Amendment to protect the Rights of individuals. Individuals 21 & older can grow 6 plants at a time at home without asking anybody for permission.

It's the closest, in the nation, to actual legalization.
MJPassion is offline Quote