What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looking good, but can't help to think thouse brass looking nozzels, will over time be eaten and create havoc.

I would look into a PVC replacement or pure 316L Stainless nozzels, IME the brass and other low corrosin resistant alloys. Will simply not work for spraying nutrient solution, due to the low pH of the solution.

Happy growing!

C

Chipleader

Hi Palindrome i hope you are goood :)

Ty for popping out here

Your advice is very intteresting i havent think about that i will try to find some in INOX or ABS
one guys give me a good link here

https://www.ikeuchi.us/eng/products/spray/1ryutai/202

but you know i have already changed a lot of thing it was not so easy ( lot of malfunction) and not cheap too

i think about to change all the injection LINE and Manifold soon (because its only abs or pvc i dont ever know and i dont know what pressure it can hold and wish to switch pump to a 10 or 15 bar one becauuse the best sprayer need More bar than i can give currently

I need to buy a better timer too !

If you have any link or tips for the Piping / tubing / sprayer they are welcome :)

Stay tuned c you soon :dance013:

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Im good thanks, sorry I don't have any links for anything.

It's more then 10 years ago I build an Aeroponic system, so alot of new stuff is out.
Most irrigation pipes will hold 10 bar, and thats more then what's needed for aeroponic.

I used to run 5 bar pressure, as that worked great for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts