What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The (legendary) Golden Goat clone...

ograskal

Veteran
The Goat does smell Similiar to the Arcata TW in mid flower right now....Thats the first thing i thought of when i smelled her today..So I can see how Jason might compare the Flavor and smell of the Goat to TW....havent got a chance to taste or puff on the Goat yet but She is lookin mighty fine and Promising...I'm bettin it blows the TW out the water...Thanks for the hookup Dank!!!!....~ogr

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Nice one Mr. Dank...It's good to see quality clones coming from the mid-west.

also dig yer avatar...#17 ;)

G

I can say the only similarity that Goat and TW have is Lemon...but it stops there...they're different ends of the Lemon spectrum too IMHO...Goat is sweet candy lemon and TW smells like locker room lemon...

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
sounds like quite a strain. Unfortunately, for some of who lack 'networking' skills it never goes beyond a mouth-watering description. Makes me appreciate knowing the lineage so I can one day have something resembling it ifI get lucky enough with crosses over time :rasta:
glad smaller breeders are still keepin wonderful genetics fresh and alive!

M

mallyone

If she was bred, then why is it floating around as a cut only? Was it one special plant that stuck out and has yet be stabilized/duplicated and floated in seed form?

Don't mean any offense/ignorance, just curious :).

m1...

G

mallyone said:
If she was bred, then why is it floating around as a cut only? Was it one special plant that stuck out and has yet be stabilized/duplicated and floated in seed form?

Don't mean any offense/ignorance, just curious :).

m1...

MrDank made this cross.. There was another plant of the same hybrid called Funky Bitch which made different buds.

Not sure if Mr Dank passed seeds out or not...But the Golden Goat is good enough for me

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
sounded like some decent smokeage, also saw a sk8tr in the thread, plus a kewl pic, worth the post.

peace all. Canna

TimeKeeper

Old thread but I just had to post these. My primitive camera skills do not do this plant justice. One of the easiest sativa dom. plants to grow. She will take whatever you give her and still produce. One of the most unique/pleasant smelling plant I've come across.

Attachments

• goat1.jpg
    goat1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 27
  • goat2.jpg
    goat2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

spazspaz

One of the easiest sativa dom. plants to grow...One of the most unique/pleasant smelling plant I've come across.

Easiest plant I've ever grown. Like, no work--and fascinating to watch. Short, huge buds, big yield, no staking or netting necessary. A bit hairy though...

Cannot believe I didn't hang on to it...

DeMonet

One of my favorite plants ever. As noted, it practically grows itself, is unbelievably resistant to every conceivable kind of stress and abuse, and is some of the best smoke I've ever smoked: a true sativa dom hybrid, packing a stone and a soaring, motivational high, both very, very strong. Unique, old-skool flavor.

Wish I could get it out where I'm at. If I had it, I'd sell off my seed stash and grow nothing but.

spazspaz

Weird how it seems to be both closely restricted and abandoned. Some stores have had the clone a while ago.

Guarantee you this, "chicks dig it."

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got her back in house after years without her, big ups to rom too. Hoping you're doing well, it's been a while brother :D

xet

We have access to the original where I am (behind enemy lines) and Golden Goat is a very magical strain. Soaring motivating. Special sweet smell and taste. Greatly enhances sound and colors. Strong high delivering top connoisseur quality. One of the most perfect weeds ever discovered.

In my experience, depending on who you are, this strain will make you more you, more extrovert, or make a person go straight shy.

Last edited:

spazspaz

In my experience, depending on who you are, this strain will make you more you, more extrovert, or make a person go straight shy.

I saw it make a tremendously beautiful woman more graceful, reposeful, and regal. Hunting the best cut of this shit down is one of my current missions.