What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this a deficiency?

Newbie95

Phosphorus deficiency?

Attachments

• 20180511_001010.jpg
    20180511_001010.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 23

Koondense

Veteran
A pic with natural(white) light would be far more useful than under purple light.
At first sight it looks like low temperature stress or Mg lockout.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Yep, to me it looks like Mg deficency, maybe some other metal like Cu.
Flush and a good feed should help.
Does it show on older leaves only? Again, check the temperatures(especially night temps) maybe it's just that.

Maple_Flail

looks like earlyish MG deficiency + slight overage of Nitrogen

(caveat, slightly colorblind in that spectrum, so it i might not be seeing whatever one else is)

Do you happen to remember the Nugs this bagseed came out of? Was it Kushy?

structure, and the two things i've noticed make me think its of modern kush descent.

Newbie95

Yes it's only on the older leaves and I don't think it was any type of kush I don't really remember the weed it came from but it was probably some high grade mid cuz that's about all that goes around here I don't buy bad mid and I can't afford Loud. I'm thinking it is a magnesium deficiency. How much water should I use to flush it with I'm not positive but I think these pots are 3 gallons and I have Cal Mag but should I just use epsom salt because I have that too it won't be too much longer before I'm flushing for Harvest. And thank guys you for the feedback

Maple_Flail

got blackstrap molasses?

1 or 2 tbsp per 5L of water or so is a decent starting point

ps. I mean the thick stuff, not the fancy runny stuff

Newbie95

Yes I have molasses and I'm not trying to go against what you're saying but isn't Epsom salt straight magnesium what would be wrong with that

Maple_Flail

Yes I have molasses and I'm not trying to go against what you're saying but isn't Epsom salt straight magnesium what would be wrong with that

nothing wrong with epsom,It will work, But since you said you are not too far from the end, the extras in Molasses will be beneficial with the sugars and other trace minerals as a natural bloom booster.

the trace mineral content in epsom salts is also in Molasses, cept Molasses has things epsom salts does not.

It is an option, not set in stone what you have to or should do.

Just a different approach. :tiphat:

Newbie95

nothing wrong with epsom,It will work, But since you said you are not too far from the end, the extras in Molasses will be beneficial with the sugars and other trace minerals as a natural bloom booster.

the trace mineral content in epsom salts is also in Molasses, cept Molasses has things epsom salts does not.

It is an option, not set in stone what you have to or should do.

Just a different approach. :tiphat:
Okay thank you I didn't know that you just taught me something new