What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Illinois police threaten to kill their drug-sniffing dogs

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, it seems that nothing is beyond the pale when it comes to LEO trying to slow the tidal wave of cannabis breaking over their useless asses. Illinois LEO have stated that they will have to euthanize their drug-sniffing dogs if pot is legalized. :laughing: anything to try to sway voters. i have a BETTER idea- how about they offer their dogs up for adoption to old fucks like me that keep losing their damn stash? "find the pot, boy! find the pot! GOOD DOG! i KNEW you could do it! here, have a Big Mac...son of a BITCH! i aint seen this shit for months. here, have some fries with that burger..." ignorant cocksuckers. :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
crucified on a cross of cannabis
shit this stupid helps our cause, because it looks really stupid

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all because of us those poor dawgs are being put down...
blowbubbles.gif

shithawk420

Veteran
Say what?I haven't heard any of this.I'm gonna check it out.I've been cooking bratwurst so maybe it escaped me

redlaser

Veteran
That Bratwurst is clouding your judgement shithawk, been known to happen.

Cop dogs routinely retire with their handlers, kind of hard to believe they would kill what they consider one of their own just because one of many illegal drugs is not illegal.

shithawk420

Veteran
lol yeah,its gotta be bogus.i live in Ill and i never heard this.for the record i dont consider using dogs for government prosecution anyway right.i think its wrong.send a rookie cop the fcking pussies.

shithawk420

Veteran
the hell you talking about?what are you referring too?my dog is the love of my life.i would never seek him after some dangerous lunatic who may be armed.ill go first.god help the person who harms my dog.aint that right S4L?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've already called 2 friends in the past week MF'ers @ the top of my lungs for not watching/yielding to my little Suzi on the driveway. Last yr when a friend went peeling out of my place, again no regard for my dog's safety, I whipped out my pistol and let go of 3 or 4 rounds right over his head to voice my displeasure.

kill or maim my dog??? may God have mercy on your soul, 'cuz you 'bout to meet him.......

jidoka

My point being if you kill a police dog you murdered a police officer. But they don’t get their way and threaten to kill them their own selves

I find that hypocritical.

I ain’t fucking with anyone’s dog. You dudes are a hair on the sensitive side

shithawk420

Veteran
My point being if you kill a police dog you murdered a police officer. But they don’t get their way and threaten to kill them their own selves

I find that hypocritical.

I ain’t fucking with anyone’s dog. You dudes are a hair on the sensitive side

I just didn't know what you ment.we are old dudes with no wife or kids so our dogs are all we got.no offense

shithawk420

Veteran

I've already called 2 friends in the past week MF'ers @ the top of my lungs for not watching/yielding to my little Suzi on the driveway. Last yr when a friend went peeling out of my place, again no regard for my dog's safety, I whipped out my pistol and let go of 3 or 4 rounds right over his head to voice my displeasure.

kill or maim my dog??? may God have mercy on your soul, 'cuz you 'bout to meet him.......

Im sorry if I derailed this thread but S4L made a point I can't forget.my uncle lost his wife and has no kids.and he recently lost his beloved skipperkey girl dog because of ass holes leaving our driveway on the farm.he's still hurting.that reminds me.a few weeks ago I found a beautiful pit girl on the side of the road.took it's collar and brought it to the only gas station in 20 miles.sure enough it was the girl that works there dogs.broke my fucking heart to be the one to break the news.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Wow. A big difference compared to here where the dogs were retired and allowed to become family pets to the officers who had them. The dogs were even given a "retirement" of food and vet bills paid for by the dept. for the rest of their lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts