What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
I do it for myself. I have all the ingredients to make fire. Probably a 3 lifetimes worth of breeding in front of me! I get bored smoking the same strain.

But keeping mothers is just so 1990. Soon I will play with tissue culturing. Then I can store genetics in flasks/tubes for ages. Maybe I will have 500 strains on a little shelf. The future is now!

mushroombrew

Veteran
BOOM BOOM!! Goji OG

BOOM BOOM!! Goji OG

picture.php
picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Magic Beans

Magic Beans

As you know if you are following along I just did some test chucks. Well I got the biggest and the smallest beans in this round so cool.

I figured Road warrior would make legendary seeds. Seeing as she has Legendary unknown pedigree lol!!

Now comes the pheno hunters worst nightmare. The seed cure. God damn it!

I know the Chem x Road Warrior is going to high places.

But I will wait until new years eve to pop them.

At the stroke of midnight. Wish me luck gents. About to make history.

picture.php

GainGreene

That OG at 4weeks is stacking/frosting up real nice. What kind of smell is coming off your goji? These next seeds from Chem x RW and Chem x SW should be interesting. I had to drop a 5star vote on this thread lots of good tips.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I made 6 crosses with two males for 12 new lines. I did the pollination for the Chem x RW and the Chem x Purple Cadillac which will be dope. The rest were plants I had in flower at the time. But you never know.

I have all the cuts to remake them if the are good.

mushroombrew

Veteran
@saitama thanks bro. Been working hard over here.

@Gaingreene two of the Goji have mixed smells some sweet in there. The one I like(pic) is straight fuel/hash. So cool because I do not like sweet bud. Really underestimated the strain. It would be the heaviest kush I had seen if Rainbow didn't just show up...

Just put all three Goji into recirc. They have much more manageable node spacing than the seedlings thank god. The ones @ 8wks are 5ft tall!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
check out those fat gorgeous seeds, a little more striping and they would look like sweet tooth seeds! verry very excited to see what you find in them buddy, best of luck!!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Copper Chem Males

Copper Chem Males

In case you missed it here is "The Stud" 5 ft tall!
picture.php

@nameless yes I am excited too. The Heaviest Chem male I have ever seen and resinous!

I like how I am just doing my own thing. And not making another Cherry Pie or Wedding cake hybrid. I got tons of elites to please the masses with. This breeding is what pleases me.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
kaboooom!!! lol i was just describing him to someone, i stole this image fyi for temp. pimpin purposes will delete

mushroombrew

Veteran
This is Road Warrior flower. How could crossing it to that Chem Stud go wrong?! I love her seeds too. But must wait for a few weeks urgh.

Need a couple daylight shots so you can see resin better. Very gloomy today. I will get better pics asap. 90G on a 3ft very upright plant that took up 1 sqft of space. Very cool. And the terps! WOW!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
"The stud " fucking reeks in veg too. Like just as much as Glue, Corey, Headbanger, all my stinkiest cultivars. I can't see how any of his hybrids won't be straight fire. Did you hit Chem4 with his pollen ? Cause if you didn't , I'm gonna.

I just cloned "The Stud" , so as soon as a clone roots, I'm flipping him for pollen. Cloves also has a ncie root system now. So won't be long and i'll have him backed up too. I also have a male from another Greenpoint variety, Sky Pilot(Alien Stardawg x Stardawg) . Which he just got cloned and will be flipped shortly as well.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Let me know how that sky pilot turns out. GPS is putting out crazy shit. Just grabbed Barn Burner. Fire OG x GU's Stardawg!! DAMN!

And Maverick Goji x Stardawg. May BX Goji with even more fuel.

Alright lets make some bombs!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
That copper chem male is awesome what a great find.

Ancient OG is another high yielding OG if your looking for others. Schrews outdoors were monsters.