What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Fuckin' Hilarious

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Download Instagram.

Search for the user "cali_outdoor".

See Shitjiligate 2.0

Shit your fucking pants laughing.

Essential ground is doing microscopy on it and it doesnt look good

Lol this shit is hilarious---Im appalled people think eating random asian resins was ever a good idea, humans tho...

P&p the charlatan

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right? As if three weeks of constipation wasn't warning enough.

I can't keep shitting my pants or I'll be working in shorts tomorrow.

I couldn't help but supply a few personal details to fuel the fire.

Fuck me, between this and Trump/Rockettes, I'm going to be all laughed out tomorrow.

:laughing: no shit????

Gotta admit that guys memes are usually annoying when I see them but those are pure gold
Ym8Goa6.png

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah he's a clown. Grows six plants a year and spends hours a day on memes acting like a baller.

But he is an unstoppable force of trolling and will have Microbe in tears.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Oh, if only things were like they use to be."

-The Last Generation

Same old song and dance every thirty years. I'm sure when the wheel was invented by some young upstart, some old fart babbled on about how in his day people just carried things.

That last part was a meme on Instagram. Who cares, we are young, you are old, and no one considers the latter an upgrade. One day I'll be shaking my head at people my age, but really, would rather be young and spry than old and weary.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"Oh, if only things were like they use to be."

-The Last Generation

Same old song and dance every thirty years. I'm sure when the wheel was invented by some young upstart, some old fart babbled on about how in his day people just carried things.

That last part was a meme on Instagram. Who cares, we are young, you are old, and no one considers the latter an upgrade. One day I'll be shaking my head at people my age, but really, would rather be young and spry than old and weary.

youth is wasted on the young, & wisdom upon the old. enjoy being young while you are because aging fucking hurts...:tiphat: youth is temporary, hahahaha...:biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, enjoy your youth while it's there, mine went so fast I was having such fun. Then you slow down a bit and settle into middle age, but the memories still put on a show for me.

....and there is still plenty of life in this old bloke.....'Brah' (is that right?).

.and the old hippy is right, getting older hurts, but the 'erb helps naturally!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.

Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because cali_outdoors misuse of memes gave me cancer anyway.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, enjoy your youth while it's there, mine went so fast I was having such fun. Then you slow down a bit and settle into middle age, but the memories still put on a show for me.

....and there is still plenty of life in this old bloke.....'Brah' (is that right?).

Damn right G,,,
what dont kill us only makes us stronger,,,
many roads and fun adventures for us yet to come !,,
we still have it in us:),,,
thats for sure!,,,,
mid-fiftys! we are only just run in:),,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just remember the two bulls :)

Ehhh, hmmm, BULLMASTIF & BULLWINKLE?

....do I win a prize now?

eh, for the correct answer.

yeah, or is it in reference to something that has a rather noxious scent, and dogs try to leave it all over the place, so you have to chase them with a plastic bag around your hand, which you operate as a sort of mobile sewage grabber, protected of course by the plastic bag, so you don't get it all over your fingers.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just remember the two bulls :)

Ehhh, hmmm, BULLMASTIF & BULLWINKLE?

....do I win a prize now?

eh, for the correct answer.

yeah, or is it in reference to something that has a rather noxious scent, and dogs try to leave it all over the place, so you have to chase them with a plastic bag around your hand, which you operate as a sort of mobile sewage grabber, protected of course by the plastic bag, so you don't get it all over your fingers.

Babba i think i got it,,,,
are we talking about the the 2 bulls,,,,
old bull and young bull?
young bull says to old bull " lets run down this hill and shag one of those female bulls! " old bull says " lets walk down the hill and shag all the female bulls ! ",,,,:),,,,
good guess even if i am wrong,,,,,s2

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For the record, I turn 31 this year. Young to some and not others. I still think I am twenty, but I see them tender foot their way into the pub and know I am not them.

The average age of the people around me is over fifty. I have never had much in common with my own age group. First picked up a smart phone two years ago and find myself living the habits I mocked before.

I make a few new fangled concentrates (sans BHO re: equipment investment) but primarily smoke flower or black hashes.

A rambling sort of way to say I live and work with old bulls. And make good sport over their old horns and constant griping about aches and pains. Growing takes it's toll.

It's "bruh" now but somewhere, some place, someone has said the newest incarnation. How soon one finds out is a measure of how with it they are.