What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So primordia on the hashplant x afghan are indicating more than a 50% male ratio. Hopefully im blessed with more girls on the other side of the room.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Got both rooms up and running on 186, made room in the veg area for the new babies. Less of a 'mid day sun' over lap as ambients are high.

Routine spray with pyrthrum, chucked 7 males, just waiting on pre flowers.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Gave the big girls a foliar of epsom salts. Plus got a male from bagseed that kinda looked like a biker but with long internodes like an equatorial from seed, bet its got some cbd in them leaves.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I have no pics but the random from earlier in the thread threw out real fruity resinous wispy flowers, that had a very similar taste and smell from 3 different girls. Seemed to be pretty consistant at least in terp profile and structure.

The no names aka betty kush also from earlier in the thread, one labeled #4 had a lot of good traits for a drug cultivar, dense bld style flowers covered with glands, clear high but two tokes on a spliff and all back pain at the time, pretty bad but would disappear instantly.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Miley biker
picture.php

Bagseed probably blueberry x puntarosa
picture.php
picture.php

Headstash and grimdica
picture.php

Sorry about the photos orientations

Keep up the good work...Love your setup and genetic selection. If I had the time and energy to dedicate to a full on Hydro run I'd love to do it.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Fuck yeah...me too man all i got at the minute is other peoples, i havent made anything that i really wanted to inbreed yet. I had some rough rough time the last few years and this is reflected in my lack of pics in flower. But im so full of fuck its at this time, im almost looking forward to the shit happening now...all the while avoidid it keeping my head down but ready to give up my freedom for some weeds in more way than one.

Betty..i really liked the potential in that line and really want to go back.

Attachments

• 20180516_185803.jpg
    20180516_185803.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 10