What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your ultimate 4 way sativa cross (Haze style)

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Good ideas everone! And it seems some of you are already working on something, cool!

It's true that in order to breed spectacular hybrids, one must use spectacular plants. I don't like racy stuff either, it has it's uses in meditation but my grail would be a daytime smoke.

Ofcourse you would end up with euphoric plants if you only used anti-anxiety strains like Nepal, Ethiopian Highland, Kerala or Oaxacan but to me there has to be variation. Put some anti-anxiety strains in the mix but also a bit of something that will blow your mind and you might find something special in the offspring. There are psychedelic shroom like sativas, dreamy euphoria inducing sativas and crystal clear let's do things sativas.. Lot's of cool combinations to try out!

I was also considering a Nepalese building block, that wouldn't be bad at all! Or malawi gold for that matter.

Paki sativa from bohdi's medicine buddha, Oaxacan, Ethiopian, n perhaps Burmese. A psychedelic four way could be Zamal/thai x Angola/Thai.

OLDproLg

Veteran
in a future dream..

Original haze male x lemon skunk x malawi gold x leda uno!!!!!!!
in the works.....

Love sativas that love me!

sprinkl

Veteran
Malawi x aces phaze/thai
Malawi x panama x destroyer
Usc colxjam x amnesia

I do believe all these sativa strains will win back their ground once its again legal to grow. In a good greenhouse they should do well almost everywhere...

purple_man

Veteran
(cambodian x guerrero) x (thai x columbian gold)
or
(cambodian x mali) x (ethiopean x thai)

now i just have to find some columbian gold, win 3 million $, and take 3+ years for testing :)

kamyo

Veteran
I'd let Ace do half of the work for me. Maybe Golden Tiger (Malawi/Thai)/Bangi Haze (Congo/Nepal) or something.

Or a CBG deep chunk cross like panama/dc if it would be allowed.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice ideas... I'm gonna give it a try with:

- Zamal or Lamsbread/Mexican X Angola/Meao Thai

- Kerala/Congo X Vietnam/Panama

I would just need few indica crosses and I will have stash and work to do for the rest of my life! :biggrin:

Anyway let's keep dreaming guys, maybe sooner or later we will be able to grow some of them!! :dance013:

Rinse

Veteran
I would do a "Red Haze":

Swazi Red/Angola Roja x Panama Red/Red Thai

Also an African Haze:

Congo/Kariba x Malawi/Ethiopian

inquest

Got a Malawi/Laotian going. If she's good I'd thought about working her a bit, then crossing to a nice VietBlack/Thai. :)

Or maybe to a strong Panama red then to the VietBlack/Thai.

bodymind

Veteran
I think this season may bring a mextiza (oaxacanxnep/jam) x inbred kalimost line... This should basically be a mexican, jamaican, nepali, and southeast asian hybrid.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Possible moms at 8 weeks. OaxacanXPunto Rojo
picture.php

picture.php

Daddy O's AngolaX Thai
picture.php

Should I do it?
Getting some good smells at 8 weeks. Looks like a few more to go. Calyx's are swelling and trichomes are ooozing.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
yea go for it, Mexican, Colombian, African and Thailand....sounds like an amazing 4 way sativa cross....do it for sure...loving it...

RandyCalifornia...great work on those sat's buddy...I am so happy too see people playing around with sativa's...too much KUSH and its counterparts around...we need more growers like you...

mad props

peace
Chefboy

T

TOKA

im gona join in with my dream sativa which i hope to get a chance to create one of these days.

golden tiger(malawi x thai)x (panama red x hawaian) still in search for a suitable hawaian...

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I have five moms and so far two dads to choose from. I have not tried any of them yet so it's all a stoners dream. Some of them are looking and smelling pretty good. Still in the dream stages, we'll see what happens down the line. Maybe I'll end up going the other way...(AxT)X(OxPR) who the hell knows? It's all in the testing and selecting and I have a lot of that to do yet.
In the mean time it's always good to dream a little.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Def a dream cross here Randy haha. My blood pressure spiked when I saw Oaxacan x Punto Rojo. Def look forward to seeing what your thoughts are on the smoke since not many are familiar with Charlie's line. So many crazy things I'd love to run from him. The ghana, the mangobiche etc. Would love to see him make a cross with the Oaxacan just to put a dent in it's flower time. So what are the males you have? Don't hesitate to make fems if ya can. Passing down your favorite traits with a polyhybrid will be much easier.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
A nice narcotic sativa blend would be interesting. LOL or a total waste of time depending on how ya look at it. Chocolate Thai/Colombian Red x Malawi/Nepalese

Latest posts

Latest posts