What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth & Ak 47

mcqueen

thats good.
I mean....thats nice.
I mean.....thats great.
I mean........Thats FOOOOOOOKIN beautiful.

Good job:joint:

T

theratings

Your pictures are like works of art that should be displayed places.

UNREAL.. simply awesome. great pics and buds that make me salivate....any time Pavlovian insticts rise to the surface you know that you are dealing with the real goods.

Good job....I have a Mandala #1 purple that I was pretty proud of til I saw yours...mine are like bablies compared..size wise.

Incredible grow and super plants...highest kudo's!!!

These phenos look nothing like the early Ak-47 I have grown out. The cherry AK-47 I have has dense fat nugs, but not THAT dense. Never seen those colors on the AK

GFam

KnuckleHedd

Me neither. With all due respect..I don't believe you answered the question about what vintage your seed stock was. The current incarnation of AK47 or an ealier version.

mikeross

Amazing skillz brotha... I have never seen a AK47 pheno that looks even remotely close to what you have. Great photo skills as well. What type of camera you using.

How many seeds did you get from serious seeds? How many did you need to go through before finding these pheno types... Simply amazing.

Also wondering if you have grown anything else from serious seeds. I am gonna pick up some AK fo sho but thinking of grabbing some white russian.

WeedChuck

:jawdrop: I think I just found my next strain to get. how many packs did you have to get to find those beauties?

Brockf4i

Suaman are you dropping the temp in your room towards the end of flowering. If so could you tell me how much and when. they AK is amazing. Nice Job

MJSoft

It might be a long time since it went down but anyways...
Those really are some incredible plants, than some incredible photos n strain selection :D, u reminded me 'bout the Sweet Tooth, heh, i wanted to grow that a few years ago.
Big up, respect G!

Latest posts

Latest posts