What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, few more new additons too! I popped 6 F13 seeds from my own making. they have never been grown through flower at this point, at least for my viewing pleasure. There are pics of a couple grown throug veg earlier in this thread. Here are a few seed shots so i remember when I cracked these. 6 for 6, these are three days old. No tough shell issues, submerged for a night.

Next girl to fill my lungs with fresh smoke, LA conf. She just keeps bulging, another week or so i think.

This stuff is so dense it should come with a chisel!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next day...

F13x all up and out!

Here's a couple pics of this rounds' mosca C4C99 freebie. Of note, there is absolutely no stretch on this girl. All others in the room finished 12-16" taller and were flowered at the same size. These really need a long veg! Would be great for someone with low headroom. They are extremely dense again this time around, alot more fragrant too. She smells super fruity, some kind of stone fruit like apricot, peach or mango. The high is more on the upside but she has a wicked head coming up, makes ya lose speaking ability for awhile if ya overdo it with her. In my top 3 right now in the room for smoke.

Next up is Carnival. I'm on the fence with this one. the high is very strong but somewhat clear. Makes your head spin if you overdo it. problem is, this is supposed to be a mostly sat strain and each cut, (I have 2) seems to want to be the first girl in the room to go red haired by week 7-8. yiield suffers for it. The trimming needs on this one coupled with the yield might make me quit this one after one more chance. friends have liked the buzz alot though. She gets another run with a different nute regimen in case she is just really sensitive to nutes. I took her to 1300 and her pH was a little high 6.6 most of the run. One more chance!

Look at the side view and she is a trimmers nightmare! Only the top 6"'s of each stem is rock hard. She is going to be this bubble hash makers dream rather than a trimming nightmare I decree! Super resinous all over.

Lastly a few more pics of LA, she is getting closer and I've been flushing for the last 10 days, shes at about 500ppm runoff now, ppm going in is 200-250 with r.o/tap and 7ml's molasses per gallon. Actually, thats where all these girls are at.

The buds are rock hard top to bottom. the very bottom buds are still high quality, just slightly leafier...that goes in the bubble bags though! i've found she has a very potent buzz and work will suffer when smoking this stuff! Evening or day off bud for me. Here's a sample bottom bud i'm smoking right now, already smooth...gotta wait a little longer for the knockout I think.

If anybody sees this and notices this pics posted elsewhere, its likely, they are here for centralized personal reference and also elsewhere if relevant to a thread. if you think i waste bandwidth or need some new material, well:

RM :smoke:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It smells Like Otto's Jacket in here!

It smells Like Otto's Jacket in here!

2 days later (images shot 2 days ago)...

I like the capitate trichs on the first leaves on two of these, gonna be fun!

Here are the parting shots from the L.A. Conf plant i took down, hard as golf balls!

Grape Krush here we come! five are sunk, ten came in the mail today, they'll be sunk really soon too!
Have a good one all!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple more girls in veg for ya'll. Bubba, Master Kush and a few pics of sour-blue-chem.{(killer Queen x Blueberry) x chem bx#1 (or sour Queen, can't remember!)
Bubba:

SoCal Master Kush

SourBlueChem:

In other news I sunk 5 Grape Krush seeds and they have all started to crack now, placed from bath to 4" pots with FF light warrior. This is the best peat based soilless mix for starting plants, cuts and for full control with frequent fertilization programs through flower. Very easy to control ppms and very stable ph, roots go mad in this stuff. I used to root cuts in it with roots popping in as little as 5 days. The plants i just pulled were run start to finish in Light w. and it was cake to keep the pH at 6.0 and at 1000ppm the whole run, never wavered too much, easy to leach, love it! I'll have F13x updates soon.
RM :smoke:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well its time for the BIG ASS UPDATE!
Just messing around. Well the holidays are busy and the weather is insane! I hope everyone is doing well out there. Hmmmm.. :chin:
First up, sourbluechem or aka the bluebaker! Three days into flower now.

Next up, C4C99, Bubba, Master Kush and F13 vegging along well now:
C4c99

bubba

master kush

F13

Next up, F13x:

Lastly Grape Krush:

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a fantastic new year! Take care everyone!
RM :smoke: :wave:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy new year!
A few pics to add here. First an update on the Bluebakers {(SourQueenxBB) x Chem BX1}, then a few shots of f13 for reference.
the bluebakers have been really healthy and easy to grow. they have been in pre-amended organic soil and got their first nutrient drink other than humic acid yesterday (PBP,LK, Hygrozyme). stretchier three smell soft and fragrant like lemon grass and blueberry something. the most compact looking two smell really green fresh grassy with lemon. Strange, not like its hay, just different.
Bluebaker:

Next, F13 in mature veg with leaf shot, and in mature flower.
F13:

All for now!
RM:smoke:

brought to you by Carl's Jr. :biglaugh:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to add some pics to this place, a little of this and a little of that.
here we go!
first up is Bubba at like 10 days? I forgot. Either way she's going the long haul!

picture.php

Next is master kush same start time as bubba.
picture.php

Well I guess its Carnival next. This is her and my last dance.
picture.php

picture.php

Next my staple smoke these days C4C99, 45 days into it.
picture.php

Last but not least by any means, F13 at 45 days, a few pics cuz I love her so much!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Short and sweet tonight, no endless rambling.
Take care and thanks for stopping by, you're always welcome here!
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few to add here.

F13 at 61 days or so, then at a week earlier or less?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F13, Bubba behind:
picture.php

Apollo Mist at 8 1/2 weeks:
picture.php

more to add yet, we'll see how it goes tonight.
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Vash! So did ya commit mitocide this weekend? Are they all dead?
here's hoping ya got them licked now. i had to kill a small uprising of them myself.
RM

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see they didn't harm those awesome ladies of yours, bro. Good thing you're staying ahead of them. I dealt their asses a crucial blow this weekend. In about 3 more days they're gonna feel the wrath again. Can't thank you enuff, RM.:bow:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geeeezus RM...I've only seen you messin w/ Baker and JW, my first time to the Asylum...IMPRESSIVE bro, I can see why you love that F13, she's easy on the eyes. Great show.
MP

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MP. here are a few more shots to add. i was going to update the GK and F13x but I couldn't get uploads to work after getting these into the album. maybe it'll work tomorrow.
first up Bubba at day 20ish?
picture.php

picture.php

Next Master Kush same # of days. Yes they are different pics than those above!
picture.php

picture.php

last but certainly not last C4C99, a fave of mine these days, smells and tastes peachy!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well thats all for now, when i get uploads to work, look for an update of the grape Krush thread and F13X thread.

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, really nice looking ladies, RM!!

sorry if you said already, but hoy many watts are you flowering with?

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Woowee! You got more patience than me brother. I would have pulled that F13 already. Mine never make past 56 days. Ever. I just end up waltzing in and looking over and making the judgement on her without regard to the calendar. Only after I chop her do I ever realize that I wanted to let her "go a little longer this time".

She is a headbanger @ 56 days IMO.

Lovely photos too. The colors are really starting to come out.

Latest posts

Latest posts