What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey there NUTZ :wave:

thanks MGJ glad you like the girls. always fun to watch them grow differently. thanks for the props my friend!

here are some photos. they are few days old now. the uploading prob was happenin agian. the babies and clones.

rows -back= gdp...mid=gk...front=shack

here is a shack

Grapekrush

gdp i have three phenos it looks like but young to be honest
tall

short

3leaf

clones roots

on another note the flower room is lookin sweet. they are buddin up and throwin the first hairs. thanks guys for lookin. adios til i get more photos for yall
Sir :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
ok...I'm back, You can start posting more pics now :biglaugh:

Always a clean and organized environment :yes:

Great strains, and beauty roots! :yummy:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i see that i posted the wrong short gdp pic. i posted the tall twice. oops hehe

hey ya MAJ!

OK TML i will get on that. the girls are stackin nicely. when i get a cam over here i will get more up of them. promise

the shacks are stayin nice and short. the ML are stretching less than i figured, and the tall whirley bird is shootin high its about ?5-8in taller maybe than the ml. the lavender looks divine as expected. cant wait for more hairs to grow out so they look like flowers. the room smells awesome on a side note. but thanks guys for watchin

I cant wait to see your bitches homie. just a couple more days. Im going to chop the GDP before I leave to come down there. Actully shes getting chopped tomorrow or the next day. Sooo hopefully we can smoke on it and see whats up! Peace and ill see ya on gears!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
HEY HEY HEY INB WHATZ CRACKIN. I AM STOKED ON THE GDP. CANT WAIT

YO ALL, TODAY I TRANS ALL MY CLONES INTO A 50/50 MIX OF PREMIX AMENDED COCO COIR, AND ffof. WE SHALL SEE HOW THEY LIKE THE NEW MEDIUM. COULDNT USE MY EBBFLO TABLE. THE COCO WAS TO FINE FOR THE BASKETS AND THE SRUARE CONTAINERS DONT DO THAT WELL WITH COCO, SO MAYBE I WILL BUILD A DRIP SYSTEN OR HANDWATER I DONT KNOW YET. THERE ARE 32 HEALTHY ROOTED CLONES NOW IN DIRT THOUGH. WHEW WITH THE OTHER 20 SOMETHIN THIS IS GONNA BE ALOT OF WORK
WELL WORTH IT
sir

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...

wow...

damn, sir...you are really putting this one together! :headbange

nice work!!

i'll watch from here... :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SIrSmokealot - Lookin good my friend...

looks like you are serious about this..

nice house and all..

wishing you best of luck (because its not just skill that you need to succeed)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sirsmokalot :wave:
Wow - things are looking production ready in the Casa de Mota! Congrats on the transplant - looks to be a sweet setup - I've often wondered what it would be like to cut my FFOF with coco instead of LW or perlite. Now I get to watch thanks! :D Question - what about the square pots cause an issue with coco? Do the roots not develop as well as in round containers?

^^^ Lotta words to basically ditto Sleepy - you're really putting this one together! :canabis::yes:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup Sir:wave:

whats been crackin cracker? Looks like ive been away from your place for far too long. hahha Keg party in the grow room, think all your ladies are looking for you to fill em up another cup or two :muahaha: speaking of High school, saw a bunch of kids i havent seen since i graduated, and i gotta say damn they love to smoke schwag :bashhead: :spank: :cuss: :bashhead: I got about 30 people high one night off of one dank blunt alone... fvckers couldnt even smoke the second one i rolled... what a bunch of amatures hehehe.

Just priced out a 24 site drip system i wanted to make. gonna cost me about $170 to do it all right. Im kinda worried that my nutes are not soluble enough to make it through the pumps pre-filter, what do you think? Like MGJ and Sleepy said im interested to see what you have to say about mixing the FFOF with Coco. Hand watering is a bitch, but its way cheaper than setting up a system.. oh well automation aint cheap.. but neither is your time:chin:

My shack is doing killer, on day 35 right now i believe. Ill have to snap some pics of her for ya. Ill be back by soon to see what you gotta say bout the coco and drip. Peace and grow safe brah.

And as far as Gears goes. When i broke myself off this summer i sat at my neighbors for two weeks straight and all i did was get high and play gears online.. soo damn addicting. If the 360 was in my price range right now i would cop it up in a second, but until then i still gotta save up for the ROOR and the Volcano.. let alone all of the gardens needs:spank:

-N.Kron:rasta:

wow sorry for the:rant:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there
everything is doin fine. flowers are budding up and hairs are growin like crazy. today i supercropped every branch in the garden. the clones are fine in the new medium. watered them today they seem happy. i thinned everything out the other day as well. alot of light penetration now. crazy light. the seedlings are good too. the gk seem the most vigorous and the gdp right behing. and unusually the shack sprouts are crappy lookin still. hmmm. they cant all be winners but it is still early. the three leaf gdp is still 3 leaf sets . cool. today i replied to all you guys and it lost it. sucked so here we go again.

SLEEPY- glad to have ya around it is a pleasure. hope you lke the grow from here. :wave:

LILWAYNE- thanks for poppin in glad you like the house and garden. i popped in your thread. i like i like. but f' all those haters. some just dont get it. thanks for the luck, but since i know the strains and can keep my room dialed, this run is more of a cause and effect type thing :rasta: i will keep my fingers crossed that the power stays on :laughing: see ya around :wave:

HEY MGJ- howzit growin dude! thanks for watchin still>>> yeah this run should be interesting to see how the cut dirt works out. it will allow for more waterings i know this already. it is happening now. from what i have read they will like it so heres to tryin.... THE PROB WITH THE SQUARE CONTAINERS AND THE COCO I HAD WAS THAT IS IS PREMIXED AND VERYFINE ALREADY MAKING IT TOO DENSE FOR THE WATER TO FILL PROPERLY AND EVENLY IN THE SQUARE CONTAINERS WITH ONLY FOUR LITTLE BOTTOM HOLES. IN THE BASKETS IT IS TO FINE CAUSING NMASS FLOATIES. THE SQUare CONTAINERS ARE GREAT FOR HYDROTRON OR LAVA TYPE MEDIUM. THE NET POTS I BOUGHT ARE GOOD FOR COCO, JUST NOT THE COCO I HAVE TO TRY OUT FOR FREE. SO NEXT TIME....

N TO THE K- wassup brothaa like your shack post some pics up here of the new growth. things are happenin over hereyou know me always tinkerin wit sumtin. take it easy on those light weights dude. dont need a lawsuit.
you better ask for an xbox for christmas. i would love to take you back to school son. just make sure you pack a lunch kid. haha j/k

well all i need a cam so i can pic n post for yall. see whats up thanks for tunin in
SIR :joint:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Sugar Shack 36 days flower...

this is all thanks to you dude. Peace bro cant wait to see some more pics.. and damn maybe i should get a 360 for Christmas it would be worth it to curb stomp some heads online hehehe. Peace bro. Hope your rockin gears..

G

Where did you get GDP beans? I thought it was clone only?

Are they ML's?

Nice SS bro!!!!!
GCG

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
garlic city gro said:
Where did you get GDP beans? I thought it was clone only?

Are they ML's?

Nice SS bro!!!!!
GCG
hey bro the GDP beans came from careless growers in s.cali rotflmao :muahaha:. for real Sir got a bean or 2 per sack this last yr he wound up with a few viable seed. i just finished 3 GDP plants and have a clone from the 1 i topped, this GDP dosent like to grow branchs but my clone has them from ground upward :). careless s.cali growers is how the sugar shack grape krush grandaddy purple and few other strains have come into Sir's possesion :headbange. so you s.cali growers just keep being careless and sending them bomb a$$ seed our way lmao :muahaha:

G

Thanks for clearing that up Major!!!!

Sir You lucky little bastard!!!!!!lol

GCG

hazy

Veteran
hey you lucky bastard!

what's up bud?
looks like NK is doing you proud with that SS there sir. maybe a little uppity on the gears thing, though.

can't wait to see new pics of your thinned and cropped gals.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey hazy- wish i had a cam. they look so awesome. lots of tops in there. NK is becoming a fine grower. great for his age. i am proud of his and all of your successess, SS or not, but he is doin it right. i hope mine looks that good. gears is the shit. you should watch a round sometime. very violent game+gorey.

on a side note- last night i set up the 400 mh in the veg room closet, placed the moms and seedlings on shelf above to the left, and the cloners on the right. looks nice and neat. now that it is cool outside, my veg room stays at 71f, the house stays at 71 no heater just light heat. they run from 12am-6pm now in the veg. the flower stay at 74 above the light-77 2 inches from the tube in light and the roon ambient temp at 74-75. still getting cooler out too. not bad for 2k no ac. that 10" passive intake from the atic rawks. the seedlings are rawkin as well. getting some sets on them now under 2 26watt cfl and a grow flouro with the moms. the cloner side has 2 grow flouros.

speaking of careless socal growers. i bought another sack of some headies. looks good smells bomb as hell. found several seeds in the bag, and the weed rawks as well. another stain in the arsenal. maybe there is a keeper in there. hehehehehehehehe
smoke report that weed for ya in a few let me light some up. well been gone an hour now. great high strong laughy buzz. few hits and good. smells great but dont taste great. 8.5/10 needs taste is all

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey sir i think we got some of that same GDP as well. There was weight moving through my part of town and a few of my buds came up on a few fatty seeds. I was thinking of growing some out so ima be watching this thread a lot more. You came up and i hope i did too!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
was the gdp solid purple? this gdp was . it was so purple it was lookin black at a distance. if you did you came up cause this shit is awsome now. i have more beans lookin for a killer pheno for myself. good luck with that