What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey all
This will be my new permanent grow diary
Back from my 2 week vacation, and ready to roll out some new plants.
I have two "new strains" donated to me by a great guy, you know who you are, and thanks.
I will be changing the strain names for security reasons, but the new strains are recent crosses and to the best of my knowledge never done here before.
Strain 1 .Skunk
Strain 2 Nurse P
Strain 3 Nurse J

I will be popping 4 beans from each strain, for a total of 12 to start. Sexing them and the cloning them. I am probably going to keep males as well as the plan is to get some seeds and start some new crosses in the process.

I thought I would add some pics of a passion of mine, collecting boxes. I normally keep the stash in these, but they have been known to store other things.

Be back with an upldate soon

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in Mr Smoking bud. I will be putting up an update once I have some beans cracked with taproots showing

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, I finally found your new thread. I'll be watching this grow for sure lol. I have my seed cab ready for production just waiting for visitors to stop dropping by to see the new addition to the family, damn nosy inlaws lol. Good luck with this grow, I hope everything goes well...... The one with the two dragons on it is awesome!!!

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey B thanks bro.
The dragon box, is actually seamless inside and round, and was purchased up around your neck of the woods years ago, I have been collecting boxes for years, these were just a few that I keep laying around my pc which are full of screens, papers, etc.
I am sure everything will be cool, and I will be following you with a seed production box constructed soon. I may use my old veg box for that in the near future, but I will be rolling pretty full scale until next summer now. I do not foresee myself leaving town for an extended period of time anytime before than.
Check back soon bro

Anima

Hi Dr Dog!

Nice placeya got here. And nice stashboxes too.. ;)

Best of luck to ya!
I'll be :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Ty Anima. Yes be sure to check back, I will be filling this thread up with lots of pics. There will be lots to look at

Dr Dog

Veteran
One day in, one skunk bean starting to crack, will let it go today, and plant it tomorrow. The other two strains still not cracking yet

J-Roc

hello dr dog :D

i dig ur handle yo.

nice collection of places to put ur weeeeed maaaannn....

can i bum a smoke?

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo yo J roc, who's the microphone assassin bro, I was thinking the other day that no one has any trailer park boys themed stuff, good to see you representing. Keep it real wit dat trailer park life.

Howdy core bro, welcome to my new home

Dr Dog

Veteran
Seed crack update
So far two skunk, and three nurse p have popped they are in 1 inch seedling trays with humidity dome. Still no nurse J cracked.
Have the tray under a 26 w cfl right now till the grow a bit. Will get them under a 95 w cfl as soon as I get all the beans I have popped on their second set of leaves.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Seed crack update 1.1

All 9 seeds it started with, cracked. They are all in seedling tray now under the mini cfl
No pics yet, why take pics of dirt.
I do have quite a few Blubonic outdoor pics on their way check my other thread

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I'm not late am I? :bat:

Another Vet eh? :cuss: Sick of those places this week :no: My youngest dog had a little incident last week and it cost me mucho deniro.
We gotta talk Harper into getting this universal pet care plan moving :whip: :biglaugh: :YaRight:

I like the boxes buddy...is that moose head actually attacthed to that box? That is a sweet box regardless.
I too have a thing for boxes and have a few myself. My favourite one was stolen a few years back :nono: What a world eh?

Just checked the Bubonic in the other thread...lookin beauty bro :yes:

You know I'm tagged in for the thread :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
The name of this thread comes directly from the muppet show skit featuring Rowlph the dog.
The show yet to start T. The main characters have yet to emerge from their dressing rooms, but I saved you a seat anyway.
Yes the moose head is connected to the top of the box.
So take your seat, lets smoke some while we wait :)

Dr Dog

Veteran
First pics

First pics

Well this has been a pretty good weekend

My outdoor stuff is doing well, Aj Burnett is back off the DL, and my new plants are growing up nicely

Here is a shot of the seedling tray, all 9 are starting to show, from left to right. mumbles, skunk, and nurse P

A close up of the seedling "mumbles"

I will get some more pics up as things change
Thanks for stopping in

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
A little blessing for the seedlings :ying: May they all be ladies (unless you don't want them to be :biglaugh: )

I read in BR's thread he named the one M39 cross "Mumbles". For reference which does this refer to?

I have some seedlings in the same state :yes: Looks like they'll be growing up together :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you work these :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Same strain bro, B had donated some to me, I was not going to announce it but he gave me the go ahead. So if they hermi on me it is all his fault lol

Sure lets have a race. Dirt grown with Liquid karma for me

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Dr Dog :wave:
Arff arrf - woof wuofff! Howzit? Loving your young plants - ifn ya don't mind I'll be planting my butt on the couch over yonder...

Mumbles - maybe a Dick Tracy reference???

Grow strong grow long Dr Dog! :canabis:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, seedlings are looking nice.
Hey MGJ, mumbles (AK48 Pheno) is a reference to Dick Tracy, but it's also a nick name given to me way back in the day. We'll have to come up with another name for the PPP pheno lol. If all goes well with each I'll be stabilizing these a bit better in my seed cab. I'll take the best looking female and light poison her so she seeds out. The fact that there's a few of us growing this out is going to make it easier to see if it's worth the effort. I have 5 M39 cross's going too, so the race is on.

B/R

Latest posts

Latest posts