What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help for a cannabis seed company name

Mendocino

Hi,
I would like to hear from you as I am looking for a company name that sounds well,
I first thought about californian flowers,then priarie seed,but it is taken,
any ideas os suggestions will be more than welcome,

a name with grow or seed inside will be well.

Last edited:

Lofty

Welcome Mendocino, good to c u on icm.

seeds for weeds
magic beans
grow magic
sow and grow
seed and grow
seeds of green
seed genetics
seed garden
herb garden
herb grower

etc

just a few that com to mind :wave:

Lofty

Green heaven seeds

Gods garden seed bank

Green garden seed bank

The devils harvest seeds

seed, germ, grow

seed of life

sow your seeds

blah blah blah lol

guineapig

Veteran
Welcome Mendo!!!

A seed company name is very important, but not as important as your genetics and overall character. But important nonetheless. Some companies emphasise their connection with nature and their Spirituality, while others emphasize their genetic stock, while others emphasize their geographic locale, etc....keep maintaining your genetics and your name will come to you in time.....

Happy you joined:

Throw up some grow reports on your seed stock, why don't 'cha?

:ying: kind regards from a guineapig :ying:

--Mendocino Seed Company--
--Mendocino Flowers--
I like company names that connect customers with a specific geographic region, and in this case, one of the herb producing counties of the emerald triangle. I think people would positively associate the word 'Mendocino' with quality cannabis genetics, I know I do.

G

Stoney Bologna said:
--Mendocino Seed Company--
--Mendocino Flowers--
I like company names that connect customers with a specific geographic region, and in this case, one of the herb producing counties of the emerald triangle. I think people would positively associate the word 'Mendocino' with quality cannabis genetics, I know I do.

Yeah I completely agree; why not Mendocino? There's really only so much in a name, the genetics will do most of the talking for you.

Mendocino

Yes sure ,I have some reason not to,Mendocino is the place I loved the most,I lived there 2 years,mendoflowers was my idea,but sadly mendocino is often underestimate too and some folks are even making laugh at it sadly...I smoked some of the best herb there...And I have been working on ebay with a nice listing for many years under Mendocino,I can tell you I tried hard....yes I may use mendocino anyway....I got a domain name this morning and I may use mendo too,Thanks for being helpful,Thank you all!

you guys know mendo but many do not,specially in europe etc...

re the genetics I smoked a ounce every week for 7 years from SD to mendo,something close of the max 49 from Rosenthal,the snocap from the healing alternative farm in mendo,some from a private breeder,chateauneuf,all the feminized crooss we have done,we only pay attention to genetics but I don't want mess with a loose title....started growing in 1985.

super bud f x jack herer feminized
hashplant X super bud feminized
pure chateauneuf jack feminized
mendo madness x chateauneuf jack feminized
and more....

I want to sell private breeders stock too...
fruit of life ,seed of life is excelent too!

4/ is chateauneuf Jack
2/ and 3/ Ed super bud
1/ is chateauneuf jack feminized

Last edited:

hogwild

if you make any strains that you cant find a name for, I would buy something called mendo mindbend or something along those lines... mendocino flower company sounds like a great name for a seed company. Just the name mendo will get you business, but like the others stated above, even if your name is catchy, if the genetics arent there it wont be long before people find out and dont buy the seeds. Best of luck to you, give mendo the reputation it deserves!

Mendocino

I gave a lot of myslef in Mendo,believe me,otherwise nobody understand it.or it is very rare.You guys make me change my mind to mendo again...I was started to be pessimistic but indeed, mendo sounds terrific...with a view on lansing street and the bay for the background with flowers and fruits all around....

Last edited:
guineapig said:
Welcome Mendo!!!

A seed company name is very important, but not as important as your genetics and overall character. But important nonetheless. Some companies emphasise their connection with nature and their Spirituality, while others emphasize their genetic stock, while others emphasize their geographic locale, etc....keep maintaining your genetics and your name will come to you in time.....

Happy you joined:

Throw up some grow reports on your seed stock, why don't 'cha?

:ying: kind regards from a guineapig :ying:

Thats the best advice... your name will come to you with time... and you will know it's the right one

lol I just realized all these seed companys popping up is going to make it even harder to choose a strain! NOOO!!! THE MADNESS!

J

Jack Crevalle

Mendo Seed Co.

That's what came to my mind. Just like it is above. It rhymes with Mendocino.Hopefully no-one else said it, I haven't read the whole thread sorry..
peace
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts