What's new

white rhino week 7

Dr. Dank

her is my rhino at day 50 12/12...these plants are trippy, i flowered after they showed there sex. my rhinos have stretched hardly at all, the plant in the right front was flipped at about 10" and after 50 days of flower is 18"...fucken weird, every other grow i have done including pure indicas have usually doubled to trippled in size

peace
~doc

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
They didn't stretch at all huh??? Were they clones, or from seed? Still looks like a mighty fine grow though... How is the aroma in that nice lil box??? JAH Bless

eugene

Dr. Dank

eugenegreen said:
They didn't stretch at all huh??? Were they clones, or from seed? Still looks like a mighty fine grow though... How is the aroma in that nice lil box??? JAH Bless

eugene

They are from seed, which is why the lack of stretch is strange. The aroma in the box is devine, outside the box right above the exhaust vent i have a vaportek 4000...very good oder control. I cant vouch for the potency yet, but anyone looking for a COMPACT plant that frosts up nicely, and looks like its going to yield pretty good should look into this strain. And its nirvana so ya cant beat the price....oh yeah, if your looking for a fast finisher this isnt it, these ladys are looking like there gon to need 10 weeks...sigh...im outta bud.

peace
~doc

Snarf

look nice man, i got me some white rhino seeds for when my current grow is finished. I can only hope for results anywhere near yours...

update us when you chop them girls down...

:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts