What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese x ErdPurt

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Hey again, quick update.

I'm making progress on my flower room. I've got three 315 watt CMH lights set up with three 20 gallon geopots full of fresh mixed organic soil. I'm going to make a test run with some nice bagseed clones I've been running that finish in 8-9 weeks. So, assuming all goes well, I'll start my Leb x EP in a month or so, around the start of the new year.

I'm hoping for a nice male or two so I can do some pollen chucking. I'll be running an EP fem, too, and I'm sure she'll want to get in on the action. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel,

Please, keep us updated when you start indoors the new Lebanese x ErdPurt.
Best wishes!

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Hi dubi. Test run with my bagseed clones is underway. It looks like my new soil mix might be a little rich--I'm seeing some funky growth. I'm debating another round of clones before starting my LxEP to see if the soil calms down a bit. I vegged the current run in the new soil a bit longer than planned but I'll need to figure something out soon. I want to give the Leb x EP a good showing!

Photo looking down the room, 3 pots, 6 plants, I did a bit of training yesterday.

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
My current girls are flowering nicely so I decided to go for it with three LxEP and one fem EP. The EP fem sprouted a tail and got planted yesterday but nothing from the 3 LxEP yet so I'm soaking another 3, just in case. The seeds have been stored in a ziplock bag in a mason jar with some other seeds in the back of my fridge since I received them. I hope they're just taking their time.

Here's a couple pix from my current run. BooBerryKush from StankBros and 'purple haze' bagseed.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello Sam, I will be looking at this grow for sure.
Good luck! Peace

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
No luck with my Leb x EP. I didn't get any of the 6 to germinate. I thought the EP fem was going to make it but no go with her, either. I questioned if I messed up somehow so I tried a Zamaldelica fem and she popped right away. I also started a couple old bagseeds, just to confirm my process.

Darn! I was looking forward to running these! Oh well. The Zam fem will be good.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel,

I'm very sorry to hear it. I can confirm the good germination rates on both the lebanese x erdpurt regular F1 and 'pure' ErdPurt fem stock. Indeed, we have tested their germination rates and both germinated perfectly, neither we have had any claim from any customer about ErdPurt germination rates . So i think it was related to something in your germination process, to germinate during winter can be problematic unless you can keep very well the temps constantly in the correct temp range.

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Yeah, I'm assuming it was something on my side. Not sure what, though, since others are starting fine. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Sorry.

Yatramanu

We have started the germinating of seed for the summer’s crop. Quite a bit of ACE genetics and seed purchased through ACE. Here are the results after almost two weeks:

Nepal Jam: 12 of 12
Erdpurt (regular): 5 of 6
Erdpurt (fem) : 4 of 4
Thai Chi: 1 of 1
BD x Nepal Jam: 5 of 6
Lebanese x Erdpurt: 3 of 12
Purple Satellite: 10 of 12

All used the same germinating mix, lighting, and watering.

We have had very good results with ACE seed the past couple of years. It looks like the Lebanese x Erdpurt is a little different.

Will try and post updates on the new seedlings progress.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Yatramanu and thanks for the feedback,

Glad you have had good germination rates with all the strains with the exception of the Lebanese x ErdPurt. Best wishes for your current grow!

I'm starting today new germination tests of all the Lebanese x ErdPurt seed lots to check the status of their current germination rates. I will keep you updated with the results.

Yatramanu

Thanks Dubi,

The Lebanese x Erdpurt is potentially a great cross. My attempt last year failed and I was very excited to find seed on your R&D page. Will post updates here on the three that have germinated and update posts on the other forum pages devoted to other strains of yours.

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Thanks for the info, Yatramanu. Best of luck with your garden. I'm looking forward to your updates.

Thanks for your follow up, dubi. I appreciate how open you are with everything at Ace. Thanks to you and the rest of the Ace crew!

Meanwhile, I've got a couple Zamaldelica fem seedlings in my veg tent. They're going to get moved into larger veg pots today. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

We have done recent germination tests to the Lebanese x ErdPurt seed lots and their germination ratios indeed have not been good, i apologize for that.
Kindly, all the growers who purchased lebanese x erdpurt please contact us via email to: info@aceseeds.org with your order reference number and we will offer you a replacement.

Yatramanu, hopefully you still can find interesting expressions in the Lebanes x ErdPurt plants that you managed to germinate, looking forward to follow your progresses with them. :yes:

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
dubi and crew were kind enough to offer replacements for my LxEP that didn't germinate. In keeping with my goal of cbd, medicating, relaxing effects, I found Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fems listed in the R&D section. Sounds awesome, they showed up today and I've already got a couple soaking.

LINK to the BKxEP grow.

Thanks dubi and Ace!