What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

Ncali

Veteran
Beautiful looking plants and buds everyone!! The stretch is real Mary! She's looking very nice.

andlund930

Here are my 2 Pan×Malawi. The first one I am guessin is more Malawi dominant. It has longer skinny cola's with a malawi look to it. This is 7th week of flowering. Lots of stretch. These are mainlined plants to 8 colas.

Now, the second one, is blowing my mind. 7th week of flowering, I think she is still stretching, and hardly any flower development yet. My guess is Panama Dominant, but somewhat of a long flowering freak? I have never had a plant set up like this and have grown a handful of the Panama Crosses. Check it out.

Attachments

• Resized952018012395075733.jpg
    Resized952018012395075733.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Resized952018012395075739.jpg
    Resized952018012395075739.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Resized952018012395075749.jpg
    Resized952018012395075749.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 94

andlund930

Wondering if anyone has any idea whats up with the slow plant?? Mutant? Lots of single and three leaf blades, believe it's setting up flowers now can post another pic if needed. Somewhere near 7/8 wk flower. Never had a plant take this long to set up flowers. It's a real beast compared in size to the other 3 plants sharing the same tent.

Koondense

Veteran
Could be a bad pheno expression, more sensible to light cycles. Switch to 11/13 and look for changes.
It can also be a consequence of a light leak.

Cheers

MaryMaven

Wondering if anyone has any idea whats up with the slow plant?? Mutant? Lots of single and three leaf blades, believe it's setting up flowers now can post another pic if needed. Somewhere near 7/8 wk flower. Never had a plant take this long to set up flowers. It's a real beast compared in size to the other 3 plants sharing the same tent.

andlund, did you switch your light cycle up the way koondense suggested? did it help? How is she doing now?

Very curious in case I run into the same issue. :) Mine has started into flower, but she isn't in any big rush...

Peace
Maven

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Wondering if anyone has any idea whats up with the slow plant?? Mutant? Lots of single and three leaf blades, believe it's setting up flowers now can post another pic if needed. .

It looks as if your tent has a light leak and the plant is confused. Half in veg, half in flower.
Anytime Ive seen plants like that was when I took a cut at week 3 flower, rooted it, and revegged it. It will throw 3 blade and single blades like that.

andlund930

Hey thanks for the responses. Well. No light leak that I know of. It did have a 54 hour period of light around week 5.5 flower while I was out of town :/ but even then no flowers set at week 5.5. I did actually adjust my light schedule from 11/13 to 10/14 when Koondense suggested adjusting. It is clearly setting up flowers now and I think it's just going to be a monster and somewhat of a freak. I'm so excited lol. Hopefully it will still be some good medicine. Stem rub is wonderful. Very panama. Will post pics later....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi there.
Some more photos since 30 October. Started to swell and the smell started to change a little from the Malawi with the addition of something sweet,and i like this.
The whether is good enough 'till now and I hope to enjoy some of her before Christmas- cross fingers -.

Hi Consolidated,

Looks like she was done around second half of November.
Glad the weather was fine during her flowering ... how is the smoke after curing ? Do you like it ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Little update harvested 2 of the fast finishers all redhair the last one is much wilder still pumping white pistils but the trichs are starting to become lot more cloudy went 94 days from flip smoke is already very incense on smell and earthy lemon hash on inhale nice mellow daze in effect
Pictures right the tag missing the x Malawi

Hi Shadowsfall,

Thanks for sharing the outcome of your Panama x Malawi :)
What a beautiful bud :yummy:

I'm also enjoying a lot with the incense smells and lemony spicy aromas of this limited edition.

MaryMaven

You can't rush beautiful....

You can't rush beautiful....

Pretty little girl's starting to strut her stuff...she's about 21 days into flower now....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:greenstars:

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Soooooooo beautiful :D
Great work and super nice pictures, i smell a POM nomination :)

Cheers

At the risk of sounding presumptuous, did you mean my pictures, Koondense? :) If so, why thank you so much, you are very kind. :tiphat: That LED light really throws a pretty pink glow, doesn't it? :D

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Thank you, Koondense :tiphat:

She's hit the 4 week flower mark now....28 days in....starting to stack on the flowers nicely...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Maven

Last edited:

MaryMaven

Day 37 of flower now...She's in no hurry at all, but I don't mind; good things come to those who wait, eh?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's starting to get a real nice frost to her.

She's in with some bigger, bushier, indica dom plants right now. They will finish in 3-4 weeks and then she will have the entire area and all the light to herself for the rest of her flower. I expect her to really take off then. The specs on this girl say 11-12 weeks but I expect her to go at least 100 days, easy...I won't rush her...

Peace
Maven

nksv

argh, side on view, sorry! But she is already fattening up and has a long way to go...

(first time posting pics, sorry!)

MaryMaven

Day 48 since flipping to 12/12 and she is really starting to fill in nicely!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry they aren't super sharp - I forgot to turn the fan off while I was shooting so no matter how still I held the camera, the plants were still moving. :D