What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Zephyrs

Howdy Zep had a peek at your album I'm guessing from what ace species ive grown and thinking Panama or GT. Nice plant BTW maybe some one else will have a look. B:tiphat:

Thank you Buddler - I'd be thrilled if it were either of them. I think GT is pretty stretchy, mystery lady was not. After drooling my way through the Panama thread I'm thinking you could be onto something :biggrin:

You have some stunning greenery on the go - good luck!!

Zephyrs

Take 2 on the pics, wish me luck....

If anyone else would like a stab on what this no ID Ace Fem freebie could be, I'd be ever grateful.

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here's my Zamaldelica, in flower currently with two untopped cuts as a test:

picture.php

Rutiger/Waldgeist grew some sog Zamaldelicas with great results, hoping to mimic his style here.

A plant from the original release, I have been growing this one for four years,
you can say she's a keeper, lol

Not to say she's been flowering for four years, but it does seem like it sometimes, lol

Typically 110-120 days.

Damn fine smoke, cured at least 90 days, I have some resting for months
now that is outstanding, I have also made cobb method and bubble hashish
with this plant.

Including my example here to demonstrate the plant's versatility,
these are flowering in 16oz containers, my cabinet is 29" high,
using 165w PL L.

The thread I post my Zamaldelica grows in:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290740

Fatty Bubba

Greetings One&All

I decided to cut down dem Malawi ladies, after 13 weeks & 5 days of flowering.
Despite some root problems and lack of proper nurture during the grow, they all did pretty well. The yield was good , for such a small root space (3-litter pots)

here's some photos:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
using 165w PL L.

She looks great.

I used 1 liter pop bottle for a group of 7-8 GT clones. It really helped keep them manageable.

Nice to see I'm not the only one using PLL, though I mostly use mine for vegging these days, they are remarkably bright florescents.

Buddler

Veteran
Here's my Zamaldelica, in flower currently with two untopped cuts as a test:

View Image

Rutiger/Waldgeist grew some sog Zamaldelicas with great results, hoping to mimic his style here.

A plant from the original release, I have been growing this one for four years,
you can say she's a keeper, lol

Not to say she's been flowering for four years, but it does seem like it sometimes, lol

Typically 110-120 days.

Damn fine smoke, cured at least 90 days, I have some resting for months
now that is outstanding, I have also made cobb method and bubble hashish
with this plant.

using 165w PL L.

The thread I post my Zamaldelica grows in:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290740
Very nice mini Zam s DC so versatile of a plant..B
Greetings One&All

I decided to cut down dem Malawi ladies, after 13 weeks & 5 days of flowering.
Despite some root problems and lack of proper nurture during the grow, they all did pretty well. The yield was good , for such a small root space (3-litter pots)

here's some photos:

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65441&pictureid=1737458" target="_blank">View Image <a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65441&pictureid=1737457" target="_blank">View Image
Well worth the wait FB no problem with yield let us know how she smokes ..B

Buddler

Veteran
Been slow lately but I have these two GT s from my seed stash one female fo sure ,I also have a pak of Ace mixed I have to get going would love a nice zam and maybe some banging haze ..B

Buddler

Veteran

My favourite time of yr making organic mixes up with used coir for outdoor I can keep my favs veggin thru summer shut down ID till oct and enjoy boating campin fishin blah blah all summer long not house bound to the grow Freedom yah :joint:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Bet no ones got a Malawi x bubs hash plant yet lol but I do a lil fem pollen got flying knocked up my Malawi with a few seeds so far so good:)

That sounds like the forging of a sledge hammer; Malawi's force with Bubba Hash's density.

The BEAUTIFUL Bubbas I've seen here from everyone remind me of mine. This is a really nice cross.

I dry sifted hash with most of my crop but saved a quart jar of the prettiest hard-as-rock flowers. Its a treasure
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy CH beautiful Bubba s I still have the 2 original keepers from first release My BUB MALAWI is in flower mode now getting big lol, Thanks for sharing that beauty !

Buddler

Veteran

Speaking of which heres my one plant Ace BUB S HASH SCROG day one of flower Not sure bout the liting but I have a 6 hun adjusta wing for mid flower just in case I wanna make sure I get some sticky smelly purple dankness like Claudes ..B:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks DWD you inspired me.I did pop one and it isn't much brighter I think I need brighter ones these are only 6.5 watts maybe for the first three weeks then blast with HPS for the finish what you think ? Thanks Mang grow on now.B

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Buddler,

Those mixesalways catch my eye. The curiosity of whats in them would probably do me in...:)-)

It will be a while before I have anything much to post but for now the dreaming>>>

picture.php

Ace Seeds Malawi reg and fem, malawi x panama fem, violeta reg, panama fem, panama haze fem, Tikal reg, Zamaldelica fem, Kali China fem, haze x kali china fem. I also have 1 of Soma's Amnesia Haze, a Sagarmatha Western Winds and two Paradise Seeds Sensi Stars

Sigh... I had a single Purple Haze X Malawi (lots of Malawi Madness in this coming grow) Unfortunately the seed slipped through my clumsy fingers, bounced off of my safety catch tray and onto my floor. I heard the seed hit the wood floor and I thought for sure I would find it... no such luck.

seeded

Very nice line up of genetics but damn it's got to be a pain making those labels up. They look nicer than the plain old pot tags that I bought from the hardware store though. It's like each seed has planted a flag and staked it's claim :D

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Seeded. Its really quick and easy. type it up, print out and cut with scissors. I just tape them on bamboo skewers. The Rapid Rooters really hold the bamboo sticks and you never get the plants mixed up.

Buddler

Veteran
Buddler,

Those mixesalways catch my eye. The curiosity of whats in them would probably do me in...:)-)

Sigh... I had a single Purple Haze X Malawi (lots of Malawi Madness in this coming grow) Unfortunately the seed slipped through my clumsy fingers, bounced off of my safety catch tray and onto my floor. I heard the seed hit the wood floor and I thought for sure I would find it... no such luck.
Hey Claude funny I did the same thing heard the seed hit the wood floor got down there and found a few seeds lol so not sure if its the right one lol 100 percent germ rate on the mix though, 2 yr old seeds. Nice line up you have. And as far as the mix pak ya never know whats inside ..:) B

Latest posts

Latest posts