What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Everything looks great man. Pink Glue and Pink Karmdown flowering at the same time, nice!!! Plus a male Pink Glue, super cool man. I bet a lot of pollen comes from him. I can't wait see what that PG and PKD look like though. Hoping you get the 50/50 pheno's of each one.

GastroGrower

I like to trim my SSSDH's back before day 23 about but she'll keep stretching for another week plus still.

Thanks for the info - I'll be out of town then so I'll probably trim her up a few days before. She's got some smaller nodes coming out right now that need to come off anyway.

Everything looks great man. Pink Glue and Pink Karmdown flowering at the same time, nice!!! Plus a male Pink Glue, super cool man. I bet a lot of pollen comes from him. I can't wait see what that PG and PKD look like though. Hoping you get the 50/50 pheno's of each one.

Oh yeah, the first male Pink Glue (#3) I collected a small amount of pollen but enough to hit a couple branches. Got rid of him and moved this other Pink Glue male (#4) into the same spot and I'll collect more from him. I like his bushy structure a bit more and would like to see what he can bring to a cross.

Dakine

Veteran
Did you mix the pollen with Flour? I forget what ratio its supposed to be, but I know your supposed to add WAY more flour then pollen(I think) LOL. But it stretches the pollen by way more then double or triple.

Are you gonna mix the pollens together so theres alot more variation/phenos in the seeds?

GastroGrower

Finally got the final 3 watering rings I needed and got them installed in tent #3. Our official lineup for this tent going from the top left, clockwise:

Pink Breath #1 (1)
Skunk #1
Mendocino Purp
Pink Breath #1 (2)
Critical Kush #1
Pink Breath #1 (3)
Cheese #1
Pink Breath #1 (4)

picture.php

I took clones of the mendo and Pink Breath today and will take some of the Skunk and Cheese next week. Planning on flipping this tent at the end of next week or slightly after.

Dakine

Veteran
Wow the pink breath and critical kush on the far right are nice and Bushy! How old are all of them? Looking good bro! How often are they being watered?

GastroGrower

Yeah those two on the end were moved into this tent a while before the others - Post #201 I think shows how big they were when they started vegging under these COBs. The Purp plant was moved in next but its kind of a slow vegging pheno and was just topped so it's looking pretty small. The smaller plants all just got moved into larger pots so they should really increase in size in the next couple days. A small amount of transplant shock but it'll clear up soon.

Just got Tent #2 and Tent #3 hooked back up to their timers and right now they're getting fed 4 times a day for about 10 seconds each time.

GastroGrower

Woohoo! Post 666! Praise be to our great lord Satan!
I'll have to smoke 6, 6 inch, 6 gram joints to celebrate. That makes sense right?

Tent #3 is scooting along. Here's a side by side comparison that shows the growth in the past two days.

picture.php

On a somewhat related note - I took the plunge and started applying for some grower positions around the area. I work in IT right now but I'm ready for a change - I feel like I've lost any interest in the corporate world after being treated like meat for years. I enjoy growing cannabis but I'm hesitant to do it for a living with the fear that it may ruin what I enjoy about it. Any thoughts?

GastroGrower

The Skunk and Cheese plants are really starting to beef up. They're going to get topped today or tomorrow. Lots of trimming and LST I need to do on the Pink Breaths and The Kush. If I don't flip this week I will next or they'll be way out of control once they finish stretching. The purp is looking great but is getting a little blocked by the PB next to it. You can see the one main branch I didn't top last week sticking up in between it and the skunk.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Day 32 in Tent #2

picture.php

Pink Glue
picture.php

Pink Karmdown
picture.php

Not much nose on the glue yet but the Karmdown is starting to get a nice stink to it.

GastroGrower

Thanks for stopping in guys!

Took clones of the Skunk and Cheese plants yesterday. Also moved a few things around to fit better in tent #3.

picture.php

Today I noticed a deficiency issue on this Critical Kush. I had this exact same problem show up during veg last time. At first I thought it was light burn, but it wasn't local to the top leaves. Plus there are plenty of plants that are closer to the light right now and they're not showing any issues. Everyone seems happy with their current feed except for this plant. ph is 6 and PPM is 416. Any idea what could be causing this?

picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Where on the plant is it? Too low and it gets left behind by your plant. Other shoots take priority and you see funky behavior by now less important leaves. Most likely a boron or other metal expression. I wouldn't worry too much if you're satisfied with your buds. I have a blessings og that is entirely too sensitive to nitrogen in veg/early flower but grows right through it and produces ridiculous buds. Keep in mind we're all playing with a genetically fucked up deck....

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
whats up big guy you ever start those seeds ? The blue clues shocked the shit out of me I didn't think they would get that frosty.I have two cunfusion breaths in flower now I hoping for something good.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Finally got the final 3 watering rings I needed and got them installed in tent #3. Our official lineup for this tent going from the top left, clockwise:

Pink Breath #1 (1)
Skunk #1
Mendocino Purp
Pink Breath #1 (2)
Critical Kush #1
Pink Breath #1 (3)
Cheese #1
Pink Breath #1 (4)

View Image

I took clones of the mendo and Pink Breath today and will take some of the Skunk and Cheese next week. Planning on flipping this tent at the end of next week or slightly after.

I have a few of the mendocino purrs going too :biggrin:

GastroGrower

What up Windy! I started 4 of the Confusion Breath about a week ago. They're doing great and will be getting moved to bigger pots next week probably. I saw some of that Blues Clues and it looks like some fire man.

I ended up flipping Tent #3 a few days ago - everyone is filling in nicely. Now that we're flowering, I don't think I'm going to end up doing a SCROG on these girls. Too much variation in stretch and what not. I think I'll still be able to pull a decent yield on this without a screen though.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Where on the plant is it? Too low and it gets left behind by your plant. Other shoots take priority and you see funky behavior by now less important leaves. Most likely a boron or other metal expression. I wouldn't worry too much if you're satisfied with your buds. I have a blessings og that is entirely too sensitive to nitrogen in veg/early flower but grows right through it and produces ridiculous buds. Keep in mind we're all playing with a genetically fucked up deck....

Most of the impacted leaves are mid plant. It didn't seem to be an issue the first run so I guess I'll just keep an eye on it.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in guys!

Took clones of the Skunk and Cheese plants yesterday. Also moved a few things around to fit better in tent #3.

View Image

Today I noticed a deficiency issue on this Critical Kush. I had this exact same problem show up during veg last time. At first I thought it was light burn, but it wasn't local to the top leaves. Plus there are plenty of plants that are closer to the light right now and they're not showing any issues. Everyone seems happy with their current feed except for this plant. ph is 6 and PPM is 416. Any idea what could be causing this?

View Image

bump your ph to a 6.5 lets see if that will make a difference. I get spots when my ph is slightly off only one one or two leafs.Remember NPK problems show up in bigger older leafs secondary nuts cal/mag others will show up in new growth ....imo....I JUST NOTICED YOUR growing hydro check your meter 6 should be good I go to a 5.8 I really believe its your ph I have no clue how to check ppm in dtw

Latest posts

Latest posts