What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
guybrush & pictella thanks for stopping in..

Btw those are solis-tek 10k mh bulbs. & solis tek ballasts. they are supposed to be higher in uva & uvb. something i wanted to play with for awhile. trying to replicate natural sun.

heres a cut an paste from solis-tek. whether it plays out or not will be interesting at the least....

Featuring Low Iron (Low-E) glass for enhanced UVA and UVB penetration to your plants for higher quality and yield!
Our special low iron glass allows for more UV spectrums to get to your plants and flowers. Low iron glass is composed of purified materials free from contaminants that make the glass extra clear. Usually glass has a green tint to it, these are impurities possibly from recycled materials. It has been proven that Low-E glass allows more UV light to pass through.

Why digital lighting? The Sun is high frequency. In order to make artificial light behave more like natural Sunlight it needs to be high frequency. Digital lighting makes for a higher quality of light
that’s good for all living things...

This is only possible if you have the proper lamp and ballast combination.

STK Lamps contain enhanced UV Spectra.

picture.php

b-safe

HatchBrew

Veteran
Looks great!!!! Used to run a similar set up back east. would of thought it was my old basement. 8 1000w hps digital ballast. 9 5 gallon ebb and flows buckets under each. 2"X4" fencing cage around each bucket. it was good to have water and a great drain down there!!

gmanwho

Veteran
Hatchbrew thanks fro stopping in. I am east, but its not a basement. :) this run plant sizes arent as big beside 6 or so stardawgs. That stardawg is just an animal. I should just monocrop a whole room of her. i bet she would crush my previous numbers... But variety is the spice of life.

Otto, good to see you around! What have you been working on lately ???

bsafe everyone

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got a aficionado Chemdawg reserve flowering outside right now. It's Stardawg x chem#4. Bushy good grower. If you don't mind I'll post a pic of her. Been outside for 5 weeks.

YMI4LYf.jpg

BoVVfQT.jpg

gmanwho

Veteran
Day 20 up date

Day 20 up date

So like 8-10 days prior to 12/12 i started running Jacks Hydro & cal Nit. Withing 5-7 days i really started getting the " green " back. I think im done with GH Micro bloom ratios for awhile.

first 25 days, 10 days veg & then 15 days flower approx i ran 1 tbsp jacks hydro to 2/3rd tbsp cal nit, which i was told was wrong. it should be run in equal amounts. so 5 or so days ago i started running equal amounts.

I also have been running a beneficial tea recipe that i found over in the organic hydro section. richy rich tea. My root size has been way ahead of any point before. i get significant lateral root development that i only witnessed before running canna's rhizotonic.

the less lights seemed to have helped greatly. Jacks nutes seemed to have helped greatly. the beneficial tea has helped greatly

first off is a creation made by chaco some time ago, he took my early pearl cut an pollinated it with some Mullumbimby pollen. It is a monster, it smells like fresh sneaker an this sweet sweet haze an flower. i cant put my mind on what flower it smells like but i wanna say it was a white gardenia. really pleasant. great development. pistols like a porcupine.

i should of had this color in my leaves long ago!!! I am at the turning point, the last 2 rounds after day 25 i really started seeing leaves being consumed. So lets see if jacks keep up.

day 20, early pearl x Mullumbimby ( ya day 20!! had to check the calender, twice)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour bubble

picture.php

picture.php

Meison

nice buds! Hands down to the richy rich's tea, it does miracles..

early pearl x Mullumbimby has some nice tops!

gmanwho

Veteran
additional followup day 20

additional followup day 20

half room shot. from the left plants go , lavender, sdxbiker, stardawg 3 plants from the wall on the left an another 3 back on the right. then a few lavs then sour bubble closest to the right

picture.php

lavender

picture.php

took more photos but alot didnt come out, thats it for now...

bsafe

gmanwho

Veteran
nice buds! Hands down to the richy rich's tea, it does miracles..

early pearl x Mullumbimby has some nice tops!

ya meison, it has brought crisper larger roots to my table. . been adding it every 5 days or so.

My rooted clones after a few days in the flood table my roots look 7-10 days ahead.

def advise it........ take care man an thanks for stopping in. be well

mjlover

Nice setup man. I'm jealous. How far are the lights from the canopy, its hard to tell from the pics. Looks about 4 ft. Is this because the e-papillons produce that much more light? I did a quick google search but didn't find the exact specs as far as distance between light and canopy

gmanwho

Veteran
Nice setup man. I'm jealous. How far are the lights from the canopy, its hard to tell from the pics. Looks about 4 ft. Is this because the e-papillons produce that much more light? I did a quick google search but didn't find the exact specs as far as distance between light and canopy

thanks dreaded.

mjlover i started about 30", they are probably about 24 inches now. i have not moved off the 600w setting this run. I think pretty much any new style de bulb produces more usable light, or so ive been told. They do seem alot brighter then any 1000w horti & e-ballast i've ever owned.

I gotta get some white lighting in there so i can take some pics.the stardawgs almost seem a different plant this run. the node spacing are tighter. the leaves are more erect an pointing towards the light. dark green. bud site is well ahead of any my last runs here. easily 7-10 days ahead in size from of what i seen in the last runs. they are starting to get greasy already...

gmanwho

Veteran
run #3 was best to date at current spot. Everything but the SFV performed very well. Im not sure what happened to the sfv this round.

The jacks def brought healthier plants. They seemed to eat themselves less an color stayed to the end on most. I slipped a few times an shouldv'e changed rezs out sooner on more then one occasion. around day 40 i slacked a few times. I noticed when i went to like day 6+ on the rez upper fan leaves started to yellow. Trying to stay on point better next time.

Roots where crisp all the way thru an they filed the buckets more then i've seen in the past 2 runs

first up lavender bx#1. Beautiful colors an higher trich coverage then my #3 cut. Lav #3 is by far a bigger yielder. But lav #1 still has pretty good yields.

lav bx #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
lav cont

lav cont

Couple more shoots of lav bx

lav bx #1 in room

picture.php

lav #3 in room, forgot to take up close shots .

picture.php

picture.php

room shot of karmas sd x biker, headbanger. she was one of the first to show yellowing from not on time rez changes.

picture.php

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Killin it....One thing I always admired about my 5 gal ebb and flow buckets was the solid rootmass built from the drying out sequences between timed feeds till end of stretch.....looks like you`re getting there too Gbro.....

Lavender looks awesome , keep up the good work....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

gmanwho

Veteran
thanks dhf. they fill in pretty nice.

wish i had the space to veg in 5 gal buckets too. Currently working with 3 gal in veg, if i had the roots initially reaching the bottom in veg i think i could get improved growth rates when they goto the flower room. theres always some water on bottom of buckets an i think they like that, as long as u keep the water correct an not getting stale.

that richy rich tea has helped dramatically. I dont get super white roots like some in dwc. but i can usually keep them crisp to the end then i feel i did good. Still lots of room for improvement.

cant wait till i get my cloning skills in check. this room and my other nft room need a full stardawg run. Now that would be absolutely insane. last run, if i did my math right, i am at 1.35g a watt, i think. i bet with a full stardawg run i can get over 2gpw easily. almost half of my total yield came from 8 stardawgs. An i can run 24.

im still working on getting some of the other photos in order. the stardawg , early pearl/mullum are still coming up.

be well an be safe

gmanwho

Veteran
Nice work, gman. EP x MM sounds interesting, and those Headbanger tops are getting chunky!

hey rasputin good to see u........ the ep x mullum was part of chacos creation . man its a big grapefruit haze smell, really grapefruit, really haze for what i have experienced.

what i think is the mullum smell, an i know its minimal, its unmistakable. very very pronounced. it carries in veg as well.

fucking monster

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts