What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpin production according to nutrients

Montuno

...como el Son...
I still don't know what purple pars is.
We did have purple power, but as you know only after skunk was introduced.
All these names are confusing, especially since we also have power plant and PP-tjes.
Purpeltjes to me are purple haze not to be confused with any of the above.
Probably you gave it to Wernard and we got it through him.

Not just in my memory, but in everybody's memory, people still talk about it today.
And I mean the most experienced smokers you can imagine whose opinion you would surely respect.

No, but that is because of the stupid laws we have.

To get exceptional quality you need the extreme weather we had in 2006.
Other years you'd still get very good quality though if you let the plants develop fully.
Most people by the coast don't realise this and grow shitty genetics not expecting much.
Which of course then becomes a selffullfilling prophecy.

Yes why do you, is it so hard to imagine?
That information comes from the KNMI and is 100% reliable.

50 Billion is still a lot.
In the Kop van Noord Holland there are no greenhouses and all tulips grow uitdoors:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tulpenvelden

I don't consider myself an experienced haze grower, I assume it is simular to sativa's which I have more experience with.
For sativa's I would rather grow in the Kop van Noord Holland than Southern California, which to me means almost Mexico.

For indica's S. California would be better and Holland would be terrible.

Well, I have never been lucky enough to see it, but that doesn't mean anything yet; you don't know you can grow the best weed in the Kop van Noord Holland either, while you live around the corner.

Holland being better to grows Sativas than California or México!?!?!? Excuse me, but I think it only happens In your dreams...
Well, I have a similar latitude than Central or North California (but maybe my weather is more hot n more dry): show me your outdoor sativas n I will show mines. Then you will have the demo In frontera of your eyes.

N about the Positronics' Purple Haze... well, be sure it is not the purple geno of the Original Haze

Montuno

...como el Son...
If they made the same map comparing it to 30 years ago we'd end up in Southern France or even Spain for some microclimates like the Kop van Noord Holland. Thanks to the Ruhrgebiet ;)
[

Impossible. Only If you compare a Dutch microclimate close to the sea with the top of the higgest Pirineos' Mountains (3000 metres), maybe?

BerrySeal

I cant believe it's 2018, people claim to believe in evolution, yet don't know why there's more than one type of plant on earth. The religion of opinion says impossible. Well i guess God not only created weed, but every strain in existence was here from the get-go? Or something changed them..

I brew microbes for fun, the carb source and the mineral profile directly dictate flavor and aroma of whatever i brew. I cant say fuck molasses loud enough. Generic.
Controlling the microbial demographic is key. The environment affects which microbial populations exist in that environment;which strains go alpha, how much diversity etc. Thats why shitty wine goes VA. Foreign fermenters from dirty equipment. How strains of weed work: Each one has a unique exudate that attracts a unique microbial population. Its an art matching mineral profile to exudate profile. Apparently a lost art. We all know magnesium is important for enzymatic action. But I guess people are happy with the smallest amount of information and quality.

More roots doesn't change the profile only increases. Due to increased symbiosis. You could probably grow a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeasts in a res and grow the best hydro possible.

Comparing one source of N to another and we're talking an entirely different discussion..I'm not sure which discussion people want to have, mineral makeup or mineral source, cant have both at the same time. The talk is lacking that's for sure. Thanks to the hydro industry got every weed growers nuts in a vice. Fruit bat guano creates the mango.. I don't need science to quantify that. My religion is reality, not numbers on paper. Terpenes arent that complicated, derivatives and combos of a few main ones. Does Cannabis absorb terpenes from the soil? Cannabis uses precursors from the soil. Precursors exuded by other plants. Pines, strawberries. Maybe I should bag my soil and put a rasta strawberry on it.

Ferments are key for artificial influence. Not dumping fruit juice in your soil..Ferments. Whether it's ran through a belly or not. You feed melons to your worms, guess what.. they aren't eating the melon, they are eating the bacteria that's fermenting the melon. And creating a quality mineral source.

You know some people can't even taste your favorite food? Because they don't have the same bacteria in their mouth as you.... Bacteria very important... Probably the only difference between me and you. Other than I was born on a full moon.

Terpenes:the first language of the milky way galaxy. And probably still the most important. Ask science how smell even works. See if science will even take a stab at that. They might tell you smell doesn't exist. Like they've done with flavor, forever claiming it's dependent on smell. This circular "we don't know" framed as something else. It's a good thing people didn't always rely on numbers and printouts to understand the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts