What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Yea, I'm running the whole line.

Does it work? Ehhh...sure. But you know I'm outdoor and inground. All of what my plants need is already in the soil. If wifey didn't already buy it I'd skip the grow. There has been some improvement on flower size with the bloom. The ripe is also kinda a waste for my growing envionment too.

The good things I can say about CNS17 is it ain't horribly expensive.

Good to know. I wanna go organic but cant seem to find a good bagged mix that i dont have to add to. No vermicrop products on this rock. Gonna search around here soon an see what else is offered.
Mahalo

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Transplanted the Black Widows

Transplanted the Black Widows

Had to transplant the Black Widows into 5" x 5" square pots of straight Canna coco. First flushed with cal/mg from Botanicare, then transplanted an watered with 6/9 and Cap bennes. The transplant shock lasted only 2 hours an they perked up right after.

An then there was 10 King Ho Tep's (trying out the name, still haven't decided on the name of the cross.)

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See if you can find the rabbit guy out in Ewa, he used to make the best EWC.

i read this and first thing i thought was "uncle Rabbit makes ewc?"
then i realized you are not talking about Rabbit Kekai... LOL

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet pictures brother!

black widow sounds bomb.

I remember white rhino , white widow, same shit?

I can't believe in here in Socal and I want to be there... lol

SurfdOut

Veteran
Rhino has an Afghan crossed in. Flying over tonight, gonna party like a man that lives in the woods...grab my daughter and be out by tomorrow pm. Might hit ya Sat am......one love.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Rhino has an Afghan crossed in. Flying over tonight, gonna party like a man that lives in the woods...grab my daughter and be out by tomorrow pm. Might hit ya Sat am......one love.

You have fun and stay out of Wackywacky the days of partying on the sidewalk are long gone.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
sweet pictures brother!

black widow sounds bomb.

I remember white rhino , white widow, same shit?

I can't believe in here in Socal and I want to be there... lol
Living the dream, been a long process but we made it to the islands finally. Nice to see ya drop by. I miss my blackberry kush cut i used to vend. That ish was tasty.

hey, nice one!.... I´m at the final stage of flowering a couple of Black Widows, you can se them flower in my growlog!

Thanks CF, i'll have to check out ur grow. I haven't seen much on here. Welcome to my Daze.

Is that some of the Maj.'s gear? I have some bubba ho tep crosses, I reckon, .. ?

It's a Bubba Ho Tep male that I put in a isolation chamber an flowered out at the same time i was flowering out Fractals Strawberry Diesel f3, Green Crack, Maj's Green Dragon, and King Louie XIII Og. They all got 2 branches paint brushed of the pollen. I got a ton of seeds off all of them.

So King Ho Tep is the cross of the King Louie XIII Og an his dude BHT I found that was so sticky an stinky I felt it was a good male to use.

What crosses of his work do ya have?

Sweet, sounds fun just watch out for dem unicorns. Toke it easy.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Guard Dog on Duty

Guard Dog on Duty

Watching over the King Ho Teps

1 more week an i can bust out the tent an filter an get rid of this pucker effect. Also start vegging under the 5 watt cree veg light. Getting tired of this bulky T5, but it has its uses. Killer for cloning which is what I'll still use it for.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Transplant day

Transplant day

Filled 9 square pots with coco an flushed with ph'ed cal/mg. Transplanted an fed with 6/9 an Cap's Root Pack bennes. Had to kill 1 King Ho Tep since I only had 9 pots. The rest of my supplies are in storage. First pic is the bug kill process.....microwave action.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well if it's gonna be that type of party I'm gonna stick my d*@! in a mashed potato

Well if it's gonna be that type of party I'm gonna stick my d*@! in a mashed potato

Healthy, healthy kids. They get some led love an a tent soon.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
First sexing

First sexing

Black Widow male. Round sac an not tear drop shaped pistil with hair. Great to breed with but does me nada in the meds dept. An this was the non variegated outta the 3.

Latest posts

Latest posts