What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

ok Sir, thanks for clearing that up. thought i read some detailed list of your organic mix somewhere, I'm probably just getting my threads mixed up. I'm certainly one of those people who will argue that high quality organics have the best flavors. But i have also come to realize that its all subjective. for example i like whole grain bread, can't stand white or refined bread. i hate the texture and the taste. i like fruits and 100% juices over sodas, and flavored drinks. not even 50% juices or stuff like that will do it for me, oh and it has to have pulp! tastes fake to me without the pulp. I like dark chocolate over milk chocolate. I love garlic and onions, and cayenne pepper. you get what I'm saying. some people like the opposite, or something completely different. So i won't try and say that organics are the best but rather the best for me. I've been smoking for 18 years, but only growing the last 6. and not even straight 6 years, lots of breaks. So i know i still have lots to learn, its just that i haven't smoked a single hydro bud that i liked. I've also tasted lots of shit organics. but the nugs from my garden have always been delicious, and full bodied(emphasis on the full), complex if you will. from what i understand, the goal of hydro and other soilless methods is the opposite. soil throws a bunch of shit at plants. some things are needed and lots is not. Hydro says, what does a plant NEED. and then provides that and nothing else. please correct me if I'm wrong. thereby creating a refined taste(?) i think I'm addicted to the earthy component that goes along with organics. i smoke copious amounts of ganja daily, not for the high, for the taste, its better than any candy:)

sorry man, i kinda have a habit of ranting. i guess I'm saying to each his own. I will still be watching with interest. I acquire my genetics via seed vendors not clones, but since i shoot for elite crosses your and others input helps me decide what beans to try next, thanks:)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays Sir!

No such thing as too many, but like you say, not enough room ^_^ silly plant horder

Hope to grow up to your level of expertise in the years to come, especially if mary jane is finally legal here in cali.

Eager to enjoy your results, and I can see why you keep Cush in your line up, what a beaut just pumping out sweet smelling swells of crystals.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hey dudes.
Sorry I've been busy last few weeks making many changes. Also mid chop again. Just built a new room. Lots going on. The madness is nearly over and I will be posting regularly again. Wish me luck

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
With your Mad skills... I'll wish ya luck, though I doubt you'll need it !

:good:~ luck, can't wait too see the new Whip in action.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks dudes.
well i just got the last of the supplies that i need today for the room. got a longer lineset and some refrigerant for my MINIsplit ac. now to just cut some holes and plug some shit together. sounds so easy to type it. ill let ya know how easy it was when the dust settles.

got some new gear today also. kinda like christmas! new equipment i needed and new gear yippie! after the week ive had i needed that surprise.

thanks Puma for showin the love!
got some decap F2 i am really excited about.
also some fem LimeKushes that are tempting i just let the lime cut go lets see if there is a stinkier one in here!
and truck stop cookies just a guess thinking its GSC x LimeKush(Reversed) maybe ill be corrected? either way i know there is a keeper in there.

P

puma

hello SIR :tiphat:
ahh no problem dude you know how i am with seeds.....

TRUCK STOP COOKIES
mother===purple diesel
fahter===cookie monster

i do have some

LIME COOKIES fem
mother===gsc {fourm cut}
father===lime kush {reversed}

peace:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thaks for the info brother~ what is cookiemonster?

here is the office bloom. there are 2 plants only the memoryloss and the Trainwreck
i am gonna have to move these, how? thats gonna be a chin scratcher. lol the tw is 4 ft wide 5 ft tall
2 gal coco week 5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well thats all from the office. new room almost done. having probs getting help to run my ac lines. its hard to run 45ft all by myself. looking for help today. ive lost the last two days to zero help and a day before that i lost to unknown plans my girl made for me. thats 3 days this week. shit!

P

puma

hello SIR:tiphat:
HAHAHA man those two are looking realle good brother...

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===ogkb {cookies}
father===dmt/ sour bubble

update on that other subject as soon as i have something to say, things look good just waiting....

peace:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
sounds good man

thanks i tried to keep TW small as per your advise but it was already to late lol still throwing out nice colas

let me know bro the plat has exploded since cutting those...

Props go out to MajPothead for showing up at a moments notice and helping me run my lineset! u the man. that was the last pain in the ass!

on another note my veg is looking stellar and my cloner is busting roots within a week. that's pretty dope. lately it's taken longer so i got some ez clone gel n it sped things along nicely. worth the $22

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Cindarelli cindarelli!

Finishing touches today n then I start setting up lights

HellaFella420

Veteran
Hey there SirSmoke, have you rolled through my thread lately?

Got some fun updates and even more new stuff right around the corner!

Pull up a chair all!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YOOO!!!! whats good man - hows everything gooing?

Any updateS? been a wild year? sorry if any trouble got to you :(

but good vibes and blessings!

Latest posts

Latest posts