What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
looks like you got that cab blazing... cant wait to see what comes out of it... i Get some pics this weekend... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

killabrown420

Well I have a good idea what will be coming out of it, but I know FOR SURE whats going into it, thanks buddy. Heres the g13 lady in full bondage...she is just over a ft. tall with 2 weeks left to veg...she's got 5 cola's, the undergrowth I snipped for more clones.

The plant that will be joining the G13, and also has 5 main branches (what a coincidence!) is the Mr. Nice...it turns out that you sent me more than just a nice clone, but those pesky mites you have w/ it. I should of done this sooner when I first noticed the little white dots on the leaves. But I isolated her in the 150 cab, after sanitizing the cab I took the plant and did a "sweep" for mites, squishing everyone that I saw, and I inspected them pretty thoroughly. At least twice over and then used water and my thumb to wash away as much of the eggs as I could, rinsed them off, and now they look much better, no more mites today but I'm giving it another week before I bring the g13 back in there to veg. None of the other plants got infected, they seem to love that mr nice more than anything I have :p

Hey there Dabney Blue! Don't worry you got a whole month to veg and get big before I put you in...can't wait!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. :D

Straight hobby style bros...

Here's some UW

And some Green Crack

Some Schroomy Deeze - Schrom x Sour Diesel bx

I got a bunch of others on deck, next up to start is some Original Diesel. That Dabney Blue looks sick. I would like to F with some of that !

Respect,
M

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Killa--- sorry about that shit... they seem to love the Nice.. i got something for there asses now.. SpiderMite Control Leaf Wash... can only use it in veg though.. this damn weather aint helping out none either...

M Steelers-- glad to have you.. come on in pull up a chair and have a smoke... :joint:
that U-DUB and GreenCrack looks great.. dont you have the Airbourne G-13 too?? we must have some of the same cyber friends ..... i had all of those Cuts but none rooted for me..Damnage...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
HE - man am I blazed... anyway, wanted to check back in with ya. Yeah, I have the Airbourne too, that is one that I can't get rolling, it's about 8 inches tall now but I havent got it dialed in yet. It's like the only plant in my garden giving me shit.

We might have some of the same friends after all.... Here are some others I have, see if they ring a bell :D
Original Diesel, Sour Diesel, SSSC Williams Wonder, Arcata, norcali pine trainwreck, original c99, green crack, UW, cotton candy cush, schrooomy deeze, Airbourne g13, sour bubble and Schrom.

I had a hard time getting a lot of these to root, most took 20 days.... seems to me the stress of the trip and not getting into their routine ASAP adds days on for rooting, and if they werent loaded up with nutes before the cut, it makes it hard for them to not get stunted over so many days. Every time I take fresh cuttings for myself they root in 7-10 days in a cloner... transport clones, much longer....

I like it on this thread, tucked away a bit back here in the Shadows.... what you got going on over your way?

Peace - M

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Steelers-- right now i got Dabney Blueberry, TrainWreck , Tangerine Haze, William's Wonder (original), Airbourne G-13,Puss Kush, Pre98 Nice, Romulan(original romulan joes clone), Apollo-11..

on the G-13 it loves the lights.. the more the better.. you gonna have to top it to get it to put out any side branches... if left untopped the side braches will catch up with the top when in flower... Well if all those came from Shroomy420. then i know you have my G-13... wait until you have cut her down.. her stem will be hollow like a drinking straw... she teh best medicine i got for pain,, she is like taking a couple valiums.. relaxing and happy..

yeah i like being in teh shadows.. harder to see ya that way... :joint: Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Wow. We've got quite a collection in this thread then. Yup, s420 is my bud, we've met up a few times.

I woke up today, checked the email and it looked like I could goof off for a while, so I made some tea and got super nice. I got the camera out - here are some new shots for us... the GC is about 5 days away.

GC

Couple more of the UW

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
nice little thread back here in the cut. well done on ur constuction killabrown. looks like you rigged together a nice little cab. grow hard with it.

msteeler and hieagle you two have some good genetics around the house: impressive.
and nice shots ms those plants are lookin frosty! you updatin that thread of urs? i haven't seen it around for awhile. bye now. somoz

G

there some awesome budshots on this thread !!!! :D

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
VG-- that looks like a great cloner... you got back in yet??

MSteelers-- looking good my friend.. that GC looks lovely so does teh UDUB... damn i wish that they would have made it and the others too.. i lost ELvis, GC, UW..... hey if you see Our Buddy 420 ask him to PM me..
i try and remember to get some pics today.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

hieagle...cool plants. see that your keeping it green:lurk:
me sitting on my ass watting for some work to start on the house
hoping they start soon :dueling:

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey HE watchya growin there? I'll let our buddy know to hit you up, I havent talked to him in a while either.... I lost Elvis and OG Kush man, I know how it feels - drives me crazy. Those others are around but that Elvis is elusive!

you got anymore pics of that Dabney? Man you got my attention with those first beautiful nug shots, I didnt even know about her!? Hope you are doin well bro.

M

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
m.steelers said:
Hey HE watchya growin there? I'll let our buddy know to hit you up, I havent talked to him in a while either.... I lost Elvis and OG Kush man, I know how it feels - drives me crazy. Those others are around but that Elvis is elusive!

you got anymore pics of that Dabney? Man you got my attention with those first beautiful nug shots, I didnt even know about her!? Hope you are doin well bro.

M
yeah i lost teh Elvis too.. :badday:
Alex Nevermind... gotta love the Dabney

Steelers-- Tangerine Haze, Pre98 Nice,G-13,Dabney Blueberry,William's Wonder (original)

yeah i got some more pics of Dabney..here some

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
That 3rd shot down is the one that had me droolin... the color and structure look bomb as hell bro. What's the history on that strain?

killabrown420

hey i can tell you from first hand experience, the dabney buds are SOLID...can't tell it from the pics. Dense little fuggers, but as big as the fluffy strains... double the pleasure if you ask me!