What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What was the best hash you've ever smoked?

T

tropicannayeah

What was the best hash you've ever smoked?

Not the tastiest, not the best looking, not the best smelling, not the purest, not most clear domed, not the most potent....tell us about the best ever high you got from smoking hash

Here's mine....I scored some hash from a German junkie hippie in Chungking Mansions, Hong Kong in the early 90's. If you've ever bought hash from Chungking Mansions like I had before then you wouldn't of had high expectations of getting anything other than crappy ~ ok quality, but I was hanging out for a smoke so I bought a little.

Went back to my hotel, had a spliff then soon realized just how good it was This hash was very pliable, had a unique "honey" flavor on the tongue when exhaling...a tiny amount would deliver the best soaring, feel great, last for ages high that blasted me higher and better than I've ever been...it was so good, it absolutely blew me away in the most wonderful way.

When I was a lot less high and capable of acting straight enough, I went straight back and bought all he had. I asked where's it from, but he didn't know the source country and said he was unable to get any more..I was flying out next day. I usually don't carry anything with me when flying into other countries but with this hash I made an exception..it was the best ever, every time I smoked it was as good as the first time.. a soaring, long lasting, positive high.

Tell us about your best ever high you got from hash.

Last edited:

purple_man

Veteran
for me it was "jungli" supposedly import charas made from wildgrowin plants... used to get it from time to time many moons ago, every toke took you higher, no paranoia, just pure bliss and happines for 2+ hours, ahhhh goood times...

blessss
ps.: mexican jardalla, rifman ice n turkish import were also stellar, but thats another story :)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we had some black hash back in 69/70... hours and hours of fun... that was the last time we have seen anything remotely close to that hash... even in the 'dam/mexico/calie... nuthing

T

tropicannayeah

purple_man.........From what I know now, I bet that the hash I wrote about above was very good charas too.

hom

Veteran
picture.php

This stuff had me in a right state. It's a super cream from above 3000 meters and was collected by gently touching the ripe buds, not rubbing them. It's a very time consuming and laborious task but the end product is full power psychedelic. I smoked a nice spliff of this and then I started to feel like I was coming down with some kinda mystery sickness almost....I couldn't put my finger on it....Like a blanket of overwhelming dread was just laid over my body. I thought it might be food poisining or some kinda exertion from all the mountain climbing. My thoughts, generally always positive turned slighty negative in my mind....I just thought to myself...let's fight this feeling and have another spliff..try and figure out whats going on...I had to jump around and try to shake the feelings off before I rolled the next spliff. My normal happy disposition started to creep back in so I got my skins out and rolled another beast.....I lit that baby up and that was when I realised it was the supercream that was pounding my body and mind into a messy pulp. That stuff is far too strong for a nice relaxing time with buddies so I abandoned the insane spliff for a more jovial and enjoyable chillum of medium strength Tosh charas. The immediate and very real anxiety was too much for my tiny mind...hahahaha. That shit was fuckin rocket fuel but I prefere a good tasty charas or a regular cream than wondering what the fuck is wrong with my brain and not being able to properly communicate. To this day I have never been hit as hard by anything cannabis related. Beware the super cream.

T

tropicannayeah

Hom...that was the first joint of the stuff that blew your mind, then what did you do with it? Smoke it, mix it with lower grade or get rid of it?

hom

Veteran
I was with the guy who was making it and I just handed it back to him. I had a good collection of different creams and charas to keep me occupied and nicely toasted. It was just a bit too intense for me to properly enjoy. I like being super stoned but this was another level. Wow.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Had the best hash from a french girl, when I was on holidays in London, 2007. She smuggled it in her shoe to the UK. It happened that she was one of the people staying in our hostel room. I asked her if she knows where I could find some cannabis, then she handed me a fuckin' black stick of aromatic smelling blackish hashish.
We smoked it in the breakfastroom in the hostel, which made me curious. Everybody was smoking there. Really weird, as it is highly illegal in the UK. As we smoked the spliffs (3 people) we headed outside to explore London. We where on a fucking trip! This hash made us so high we really thought we had gone crazy.
The paranoia was so present and strong wandering around the dark streets of London. My mind was altered in a way that I didnt know from Cannabis. Wow!!! I will never ever forget that day smoking the Jay with that french girl :) When I arrived back at the hostel laying in bed, I had chrystal clear visions of the streets around the hostel. It was so weird and intense. Never had anything like that from a Hash Joint :)

Psuper

picture.php

This stuff.

This pic is from a few years ago, but what is so great is that I am currently growing the same strain and will have more of it!!!!

Team Microbe

Veteran
picture.php

This stuff. It was collected from my 73u screen after goin through the 140u - Cheesequake x Hollister Kush. Grown in living soil so the terp profile was pretty tasty...

I had just started smoking hash this week after getting a few screens for dry sifting with - after I had been watching D420K youtube vids all week I had to give it a go. So I finally get the purity I want after a few days of failure and I'm loading up the first rip of pure heads I've ever had. I've had like 85-90% up until this point in time but the pure resin flavor and high was unlike anything I had ever imagined! I felt like I was back in 7th grade again with the giggles and the ear to ear smile... you couldn't wipe that smile off of my face I'm tellin you.

I jumped up out of my chair and ran for the beans I had left from the Cheesequake x Hollister Kush to make sure I could run it again since it yielded such amazing hash for me just then. I had 7 beans left, so I'll be able to run this strain strictly for hash making this outdoor season. It was that good. It's like we all subconsciously chase those amazingly creative and inspiring, happy highs we had back in the day - and smoking this hash was like catching that high and holding onto it for 4 more hours. What a great night.