What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Namibian landrace

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kush_Kloud

Amazing resin production! @Waldgeist What kind of smells are you getting off of this beauty now, also how would you describe the light berry smell (which type of berry)? During what week of flowering did the purple color come in on the main stem? May I please see some macro calyx pictures?

riddly

a very nice job i must say! it looks real great considering the size of the pot she was sittin in

oldbootz

Veteran
Really nice to see some other african landrace that I have never seen before. Looks quite similar to others.

CheGuerillo

Looks very nice. Waldgeist seems to be offline since 2016.

Does anybody have some information about namibian cultivation and to get seeds there?

I am going there for a journey.

Thx for any kind of help:)

CheGuerillo

I read an article from sensi seeds about namibia with nice infos.

I think the best place to look for seeds is in the north. My trip goes to Tsumeb. Climate and soil seems te be better there agriculture...

Maybe there are some locals who grow cannabis. But how to find them?

Koondense

Veteran
I had a contact there and got some pristine namibian and angola seeds. Still waiting to pop them one day.

Cheers

CheGuerillo

Hey Koondense,

how did you made contact? Have you been there?

Good look with your seeds. Hope you will find some nice phenos

CheGuerillo

Thx for the hints water:)

My trip starts and ends in Windhoek. I will try to find some nice people there..
From a guy who was working there told me about a indian guy at EROS Center near Woermann who sells Sim cards for the cell phone. Maybe he can help me. I read Cannabis is quite accepted in there by the locals.

No unfortunatly Victoria Falls is not planned on our tour.

Its more like that:
Windhoek - Keetmanshoop and Fish River Canyon - Mariental - Sessriem and Sossous Vlei - Swakopmund - near Spitzkoppe - Omaruru - Otjiwarongo - Tsumeb - Grootfontein and Waterberg - Okahandja - Windhoek

I looking forward to find good herb:) La santa planta hehe