What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

favorite pot friendly holiday destinations....

S

supreme bean

Please tell ic about your fave holiday destinations to enjoy some local
produce.

S

supreme bean

Thank you to whoever redirected my post to the correct forum.i was thinking about
my bro-in-law who lives in spain.he has a business running a b and b which incorparates
bike tours.thing is.he also grows some plants on his roof terrace.
bookings are sketchy,are he spends most of his time worried that a client may take exception to his weed.
I think he is totaly losing out on some big business.
The scope for cannabis related commerce is HUGE.A few ads in the right places,and his
bookings would increase.Biking holidays for stoners.
Any opinions.

Any thoughts on great destinations for pot heads.?

hom

Veteran
I have a friend with a B&B in Chefchaouen Morocco. Ya cant get up on his roof terrace because he has so many plants growing up there. It's like a mini jungle. Gotta love Morocco. 1-2 euro a gram for some of the worlds sweetest hashish.

S

supreme bean

Hi .thanks for your input Hom and Runt.I was looking at chefchaouen .Wow.so much yummy hash-tell me more.whats your friends band b like?
Runt if you aint been,barcelona is ace.You can usually pick up some nice hash around
Las Ramblas.
So far I have smoked in Holland Spain Canada India Sri Lanka Thailand Cypress New Zealand
AND the UK.
Been to the dam about 5 times.Gonna check out Haarlem next time, Dams too big.
I walk my poor feet off every time i go.But if it to the dam you go-then a map you must aquire.BTW,holland has some very good looking ladies-hot enuf to melt your balls.lol

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Visiting Vancouver

Visiting Vancouver

We will be visiting Vancouver soon and would like any tips for the green scene. Does anyone know of clubs, cafe culture etc that is worth checking out while we are in town.
thanks for the info:laughing:

Skiing in Colorado :)

Would be awesome to have a stoner amusement park. Like a mix of Dave N Busters, Chuck E Cheese, Disneyland, Universal studios, and waterparks. No kids, just stoners.

stiff

Veteran
420giveaway
I can just recommend Cambodia. After 3 days chasing a lil bit of weed in Bangkok it was a pleasure cruise to get into Cambodia where the first taxi driver was more interested to sell weed than in my destination.
I couldn't believe it, in a country where weed is illegal, that u can actually sit in bars and smoke a joint without getting harassed by the owner. Instead of a big scene, they give u an ashtray!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Cambodia rules, first u get stoned and then u go to the massage for as long as u want...hahaha. Life can be so easy. Also smoking in a tuk tuk is not a prob!:biggrin:

hom

Veteran
Chefchaouen is an amazing place. Its about 2 hours drive up into the rif mountains from Ceuta and from here you can travel to may different parts. ketama the main hashish producing area is 2 hours further up the road, but as you will see, alot of the rif are covered in weed plantations. The government are trying to push the farms back towards Ketama every year but it aint working very well. Chaouen is full of dodgy street clowns tryin to sell ya some sub par crap hash for a high price. Get to know a local or hotel owner and cut out all the hassle. Top quality hash can be found very easliy and you can skin up and smoke spliffs in nearly every restaurant. Prices vary from 1 euro a gram to maybe 2.50 a gram for the highest quality. Go and hang out with some farmers up towards Ketama...they will feed ya some serious food and bring kilo after kilo of different grades to the table while you sample each 1 for free till ya find the one you love....then buy as much as ya like. Last time I was over at the farms I picked up 100G for 70 euro of some top top quality. Cocaine is also moving through the area alot more now as its coming up thru Africa and into Europe. I seen uncut pure coke at the farms for 80-100 a gram. ( costs more than 100 g of fine hashish???????)Fuckin awesome place to unwind for a few years...........

S

supreme bean

This is becoming an interesting thread.Cambodia and morroco are both on the hit-list.
Just gotta lose one wife beforehand.lol.

S

supreme bean

Thanks Hom.My appetite is wetted for the Chef,
Can u rec a decent bandb ?
roof terrace ,good quality hash.mountains views.
Can t get hash no more.Shame.If i wasnt growing some i would have quit years ago.
Uk street weed is shit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Amsterdam is still one of the number 1 destinations for a smoker, there are not many places where you can smoke in complete 100% safety. this gives you a high like no where else, it's subconscious some how but i notice it every time.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm planning on a trip to Colorado soon. :) Either Denver or Aspen. Amsterdam is up there on my list, but Colorado is closer.

Rinse

Veteran
Amsterdam is still one of the number 1 destinations for a smoker, there are not many places where you can smoke in complete 100% safety. this gives you a high like no where else, it's subconscious some how but i notice it every time.

True, but smoking on a sunny mountain top gets you higher :)
To me its more the convenience of coffeeshops and the choice of smoke that makes 'Dam good.

rik78

Veteran
Amsterdam is just hype and tourism, IMHO

Chaouen but just for hash

Barcelona, cheaper than A`dam and with 400 "cannabis clubs"

weedtoker

Veteran
Lol to who said Portugal. Just because it seems relaxed on paper doesn't really mean it's like that. Plus we don't have a smoking culture, and we're way behind many other countries in quality... Spain, whole different ball game, not as good as many people paint it, but better tough.