What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

heres my 2013 OD grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I only feel like showing my biggest of the plants for now. and its a girl yay me.
picture.php

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey man,
nice one, over here it is still freezing cold. my fingers are itching... waiting for better weather to put seedlings outside.

happy season 2013 :tiphat:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
should I start feeding this 0ne. she dose have flowers growing on her now. or I could keep veging her till fall.

B

bajangreen

Aren't these plants outdoors? How could you prolong vegging out doors? do you use a feed and what type if you do?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well I got the seed from a friend who said it was some stuff called sterling haze. but who knows. Im just happy its a female. :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
sure. an Im hoping to get a big yield from her. and here r the other kids. Ill up date once or twice a month on every thing.
the plant with flowers on it. I plan on feeding bloom nuts on next watering so that I could get some spring buds. this one is a reveged lady from the indo garden. and the bucket of kids has 1 female so far out of 11 kids.
all these r from dank reggies. :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
should I start feeding this 0ne. she dose have flowers growing on her now. or I could keep veging her till fall.

I would say keep her flowering, you may need to do some light dep as the days get longer, because she'll reveg, and it really stresses the plant when that happens. Good luck!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I been putting a pitch black big leaf bag over the big one that's flowering and been feeding her bloom nuts. the lady gets covered for 12 hours. and sun for the other 12 hours. :)

as for the rest, I have two other ones that r also flowering but like autos do. and then I have 16 little ones that r still in veg mode and they r looking great as ever (for now). I mixed them in with my tomato and pepper and flowering plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php