What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Go to morocco now for hash?

Hi guys something I am considering in the next month or so would be going to morocco, to the region where they make all the hash and get half a kg, eat it in latex gloves, and fly back to central europe.......

one thing im not sure though, is that it is really the wrong time to go as the harvest was so long ago, it might be better leaving this trip to october instead...... will there still be "chocolate" , to be found at this time of year or am i better giving it a miss and going to morocco right after this years harvests, instead? :chin:

Kushed_

I would imagine that they would be making hash in the summer. Harvest in the fall, dry, cure, and wait for warm/dry weather. At least, that it what I am doing!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
have you watched the documentaries on it there?

save yourself the money and get your own system, or hell, buy a pound of BHO and live the rest of your life in a bubble. They use old ass methods, that well, modern thinkers have moved well beyond. Imagine putting on a white suit and running through a garden whacking plants with yourself

yea, heheheh

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've seen and read some stupid s**t and this my friend is near the top of the list. Looking forward to seeing you on Busted Abroad. So dumb :crazy:

For the record, with the small amount you have announced you are going to ingest and smuggle. I think a child would have that much for you. If you go up into the mountains to buy that they'll probably laugh at you.

kln

Morocco is not the place to test out the local prison conditions!

Smartest tip right there, believe me i know sum1 who had that experience, and for sure it's the last place you wanna be if you go there.

Forget that idea, go there in august/september, the local strains are harvested june/july, also because of heat in full summer. Have a top smoke, and nice tea with the farmers,have a trip on the desert or whatever you prefer, i just don't recomend no one to smuggle hash from morocco.Thousands have tried b4, and i guess you are smart enough to know the ratios of how many can do it.

Ganja baba

Veteran
body scanners at the air ports , best to send it in the post or buy better quality stuff in msterdam , costs more

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that really is a good way to get in big ass trouble. the amount is enough to get you in serious shit for many years, but its way too little to be able to interest any potential facilitators in the ranks of the cops. you'd have a better chance of success offering to drive a car full over the boarder for a couple of kgs free and clear once you deliver the car. at least then the proper cops, local mayors, customs have a share to earn that is worth while them shutting their eyes.

better just go around smoking and buying small amounts of the best they will sell. forget the smuggling.

mack 10

Veteran
with no connection,i would not go to the rif,i too love hash but i'm not willing to go to moroccan jail over it. mack.

Piel

Veteran
"Ever been to a Turkish prison boy?" The quote is from Midnight Express and I think you should see it. I don´t think that the prison conditions in Turkey are any better than in Morocco.

I dont see how there is this huge risk, a risk certainly, but not as big as is portrayed by media.... and here, I am surprised.

and no, i cant buy any grade A hash where I am,that is my circumstances. Also it is my risk. do you think I'd have made this thread if doing that was possible (growing own or buying locally)

I've done similar before, just not in morocco, this post was just to guage weatherits the right time to do it or not (as id like to go tomorrow if i thought it was do-able), but I'm not, I'm gonna wait til sep/oc and take the risk then.

and ive no where to grow it with my current accomodation either,

risk yes, but not as big as many are making out here, having a body scan is way%%% unlikely, which playing by the percentages, is highly unlikely, and i am sooper cool in airport with this scenario, as I've done it before... just never morocco

when you have a love and I may put need, for my mental well being requiring high quality grade A or B cannabis it is worth the risk, the chances of getting caught are small and even smaller if streetwise which I am, doing a mission like this.

thanks anyway

I would say between 3-5grams, wash down with beer or water

tied in fingers (cut off) latex gloves.. wrapped 2 x (so 2 fingers per piece to make it even more secure or break apart)

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
do you speak french ?, or maroccain ? at least learn to say stop fucking me in their language, before you go
TS

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummmmm, the Netherlands has nicer prison systems and the quality of their product is top notch. Why smuggle from a country that has deplorable prison conditions? Is the risk of getting gang banged, part of the high?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not just make your own? I do......

picture.php